Generate strong and unique passwords for your various online accounts.
Tired of remembering multiple passwords? With Secure Passwords, you only need to remember one master password and the passwords app will generate strong but unique passwords for all your different online accounts. The passwords are generated locally in your browser, none of your data ever leaves your computer and the password tool can be used in offline mode as well. The password generator internally uses the super-strong BCrypt encryption algorithm to generate the hashes and thus the passwords are almost impossible to break. The code is open-source and can be download from Github. The password generator is also available as an Android App.
- (2019-10-06) Maiko: I like it !!!
- (2015-01-08) Brian Roach: How do I actually use this tho? After inputing all the credentials and clicking Show Password, how do I use the password when I need to log into said account? I can't seems to find a way to do this. :/ Help!
- (2014-07-14) svgd Roy: Hi ! This is a pretty useful and handy tool. Than-q for developing this sort of UTILITY addons. Await eagerly for some more from Amitji !
- (2014-01-27) Aditya Gupta: good one
- (2013-12-30) Nayan Kurude: There should be one more option of password complexity where you can select the symbols that are allowed in password as many sites wont allow specific symbols.
- (2013-12-20) Bartek Pasierbek: Bardzo ciekawy projekt, podoba mi się, jest jeszcze trochę niedopieszczony i nie do końca mu ufam ale mam nadzieję, że w wkrótce się to zmieni. Polecam!
- (2013-12-19) Michał Mamiński: Greate app!
- (2013-12-16) Chillar Anand: One more amazing chrome extension which added today to my browser. Thank you Amit!
- (2014-11-20, v:1.1.0) Mkvv Vesgpd: sports
- (2013-12-19, v:1.0.0) Michał Mamiński: Displaying asterisks in secret key field
What do you thing about displaying asterisks instead readable text in secret key field?