Online password manager for teams to securely store, share and manage passwords and other sensitive data
Zoho Vault - Free Password Manager Zoho Vault's browser extension for Chrome gives you organized access to all your passwords from one secure place. Vault can safely manage passwords for your accounts, store and autofill your login credentials with one click across numerous websites, and generate strong passwords for all new logins. Efficiently manage your passwords in Chrome The Zoho Vault extension acts as a handy Chrome password manager that allows users to: 1. Generate strong, unique passwords for every account 2. Store unlimited passwords, notes, signed documents, bank details, and any other type of sensitive information without storage restrictions 3. Organize passwords in folders for efficient access 4. Sync passwords across all Zoho Vault apps for free 5. View and access passwords offline in the absence of a stable internet connection Sleek features to make work easy and secure Vault allows teams to collaborate efficiently without compromising on password safety. By adopting Vault in your organization, you can: 1. Autofill your passwords across all websites and applications and improve your overall productivity 2. Safely share passwords with multiple users and teams within your organization 3. Protect critical shared passwords using access control 4. Immediately revoke user access to passwords if necessary Complete security for your passwords Zoho Vault provides additional safety for your passwords over the default Chrome password manager. With Vault, you will be able to: 1. Secure your passwords and other sensitive data with AES 256 encryption 2. Protect your password vault with a strong master password 3. Add additional security with multi-factor authentication 4. Set custom inactivity timeout for your account Your data remains safe with you Vault prompts every new user to create a strong master password to access their password vault. Zoho Vault does not store this password in our servers and no one else has access to your passwords, not even Zoho. Learn more about our security policy Get started in minutes 1. Create a free Zoho account with your email address or authenticate with one of your Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter profiles. 2. Create a strong master password for your vault. 3. Add and manage passwords, notes, and other sensitive data from your personal vault. Get Zoho Vault for all your devices Vault is more than just a Chrome password manager extension. You can access Vault using any device (Desktop, Android, iOS, iPad, Apple Watch), from anywhere in the world. Download Vault on all your devices Zoho Vault is free for personal use and extremely affordable for businesses. You can upgrade your free account to any paid edition of Zoho Vault and access all features ready-made for business password management. To learn more, connect with us at [email protected] or visit https://zoho.com/vault/
- (2023-02-10) Tex Ranger: This would get me off the LastPass habit if you would sort out this extension requiring the entering of the master password, every 5 minutes. There is a setting "Stay Signed In", but it in not honoured in Edge, Chrome or Firefox. What is more, like LastPass, please enable passwordless sign-in, where tapping a push notification does all the heavy lift of entering a password. Interestingly, reading the above, I am no the only one. Clearing browser cache doesn't have any affect. The final thing is to sort your TOTP autofill for the likes of PayPal. I reported this many months ago, but since PayPal decided to change the input to 1 character per box, it's broken. I'm sure one of your devs has a PayPal account to investigate. Let me know when it's done and I'll buy 2 seats of the enterprise version (if you remove the 5 user requirement nonsense).
- (2023-02-09) 栗きんとん（3）: Password Manager Zoho Vault by zoho.com Better than other. 様々なパスワードを保存し、共有して管理する事ができます。担当別（ユーザー）や部署別（グループ）に共有できる範囲を設定できます。無料で利用できます！
- (2023-01-11) Warwick Grace: Website works but extension doesn't - have used it for some time now but going to switch to something else... Over the years it has been improved incrementally including the mobile app but it still has some annoying issues, and most recently the extension has stopped working altogether for some unknown reason. It is a good security feature but master password requirement on the extension is a bit of a pain as it resets whenever you close the browser and settings maximise the length it stays unlocked even if you don't close the browser.
- (2022-10-14) Sumeet Rajpal: Started off quite buggy but usable, has since gotten completely useless. Wish i hadn't moved away from last pass, now won't work at all. Gives an error of failed to execute transaction on data base.
- (2022-08-30) balu venkateswarlu bandlamudi: I am not able to fetch the details from vault. When I choose to fill the login details from zoho vault, junk username and passwords are being loaded. However, when I login into my zoho account, I could see username and passwords are stored correctly. Something wrong with fetching and filling the webpage. Anyone out there seeing the same issue?
- (2022-08-11) Ryan Warfield: This is a super underrated password manager, everything just works on all of my devices and the support is really helpful. The only problem I have is that it asks me to create a new password every time I log in, even when I already have a password.
- (2022-02-14) Asan Tamzid: Very Bad Experience
- (2022-02-03) Brad Charles: great, but issue with browser extension - every time I open it, it makes me accept before I can even enter my password... and since I have to login to my zoho acct as well sometimes, that makes 3 steps for me to get past to open
- (2022-01-19) Jonathan Bruce: Love it, supports 2 factor authentication and all the important features without all the extra junk that comes with most other password managers. The UI is pretty good too.
- (2022-01-13) BG: Exellent & very good-looking App. But as web-browser is reopen, masterpasswords has to be put in. And too many failure of auto-login & auto-fill(espn+...) The function is also a little slow. Though, the best.
- (2021-12-28) Pratheep Kumar: Every time you reopen the browser you need to enter the master password. It is extremely inconvenient. Domain matching is really bad. For example it does not recognize zoho.com and zoho.in as the same.
- (2021-12-03) Waqas Mehmood: Nice app, if you add subdomain matching password option like lastPass, this only option I feel missing for which I use lastPass.
- (2021-11-10) Daniel James: I'm using Zoho Vault extension for few days. It's amazing, only thing I didn't like is it's showing red 'i' badge when the app is locked which gives the user a feeling like something is wrong. I want to unlock it only when I need and want it to get locked after 10 minutes or something. So when it is in locked state, if the red 'i' badge is not there, it would not have given a 'error' feeling with it.
- (2021-10-25) Pavel Bendov: It has been a nightmare with the whole Zoho One packet. The worst decision I made so far in terms of switching my crm and adapting all other products from ZoHo. I prefer to pay a bit more but get great products. This one in particular is slow, glitchy, most time does not work. Feel very outdated and I would not recommend it even for free. Just go with 1Password and you are not going to be disappointed.
- (2021-08-28) Rewe: Had to 'forgot my password' three times' because when signing up it didn't generate de popup and I can't find the stupid generated passwords history aaaah edit: They added a password history. It's perfect now c:
- (2021-05-27) Balázs Szabó: Back on the track. The Best!!
- (2021-05-15) Maya: I am a Bitwarden user but that doesn't stop me from trying out the different products out there in the market today. I like this password manager for its sleek and pretty design, easy controls, versatile and impressive free version (actually the free version is all one person could ever need), effective logins and multi-platform. Although I would still choose Bitwarden over Vault any day, their service is definitely awesome. I am not sure of this, but the import/export system can be improved or made more integrated. When I transferred some data from another p/w manager, there were some discrepancies here and there. Thank you for the great product though!
- (2021-04-22) DJ Bone: Perfect Password Manager.
- (2021-04-13) Nick Birtwistle: Just Works
- (2021-03-18) Thangaraj J: Better than I expected! In some ways better than lastpass one or 2 aspects are not as good. Overall a very good alternative both in desktop and mobile for me :)
- (2021-03-09) Marvin A.: Works fine. Should be nice if I could unlock with Windows Hello (fingerprint or FaceID). (If that is even possible in browser?)
- (2021-02-22) John Stevens: This version (december update december 2020) is really bad! Under Safari the plugin is working great! For now, only 2 stars.
- (2021-01-16) Brandon Kalinowski: Looks nothing like the screenshots. UI is slow to load and feels outdated. Auto-fill from right click requires a lot menu-drilling. Does not detect sign-ins and offer to save the password. The Add form has too many fields. Zoho team: have a look at Enpass for a better example of UI.
- (2021-01-11) Эрали Закиров: После обновления хром не работает, можете устранить проблему по скорее.
- (2021-01-08) Jilal Ahmed: Not open in my browser
- (2021-01-04) Nate Dame: Constant problems. Slow. Confusing interface. Latest update was walked back for fixes and just had to reinstall. Eagerly waiting for my company to switch to a different solution for password sharing.
- (2020-12-30) Евгений Нечегин: После последнего обновления ставит фокус во все возможные поля на странице. Можно проверить на bootstrap daterangepicker - например в демо открываются для выбора все поля. В других реализациях кастомных контролов поведение аналогичное. При попытке сохранить пароль - максимальная длинна пароля 14 символов - это как ?
- (2020-12-30) The new version has an amazing UX. It's a new level for what Vault was and I've always thought it to be.
- (2020-12-29) John Aitchison: Has drastically improved recently, I'd now highly recommend
- (2020-11-24) Daphne Y: Useful. Some features can be improved like password generator policy. The preset policies cannot be modified and users cannot create their own. I'd use the password generator more if this existed. Extension doesn't have the ability to set default view of the passwords (favourites or certain folders only). The mobile app is slightly more feature rich. Thanks Zoho for the free service!
- (2020-10-19) Chinnaiya R: Not quicker than Open source password manager Bitwarden - Takes more time to open chrome extension. - Takes more time after entering master password. - Fails to list current domain credentials. - UI looks very old.
- (2020-10-03) S List: STANDARD ¥108 /user/month billed annually
- (2020-09-23) Lucy Beck: ZohoVault is an excellent high quality and reliable password management tool for individuals and teams. Suitable for use in very large teams and definately a viable alternative to products such as LastPass and Dashlane. However this chrome extension lets the side down by being outdated. It's definitely way over due for upgrading, the current version having been released several years ago.
- (2020-04-16) Sergio Rey: Great App.
- (2020-04-01) Laura Browne: It's very buggy on Macbook Chrome, 25% of the time the plugin doesn't open, and 50% of the time you can't edit passwords through the extension. Useful tool but buggy plugin.
- (2020-03-31) Rosalie Reuss: So slow and glitchy, huge pain to use. Functional but painful. Would recommend shopping around if you can.
- (2020-03-11) Mo Unify Services: Loading indicator is so slow and too frequent. If you have a website that doesn't support 1-touch login (like AWS's console), copying username/password just takes too long. Everytime you click on this extension the load bar appears, even if it was loaded 3 seconds ago. Turn on a Cache!!
- (2020-01-27) Daphne Yiu: Most password management apps work about the same way. However, the chrome extension is missing filters available on the web page. The Personal or Enterprise option seem to be useless in the extension. And not being able to default the filter view makes the designer not very thoughtful.
- (2020-01-26) Karl Alexander: I use this browser extension all day every day to log into dozens of accounts. Vault has been a solid password manager across devices and this tool saves plenty of keystrokes.
- (2019-08-29) Blake Acheson: This is complete junk. Half the time I click the plugin icon and it just loads forever. Every few hours I have to repair the plugin as it's corrupt. Also, open the plugin and then click the icon on a form input...it triggers a bug that spins forever. Just overall really poor engineering.
- (2019-07-02) Stephan Seider: Crashes quite often and has some bugs.
- (2019-06-19) Michael Barlow: Much easier than logging in to the site every hour.
- (2019-02-15) Jessica B: It would be much better if I did not have to disable it and re-enable it every time I restart my computer. And from a review from last year, this appears to be a long running problem.
- (2019-01-09) Charles Williams: It's okay. Seems to be secure. But it is by far not that feature rich. Zoho Vault is not that feature rich and has no way, as far as I can see, to just view your personal logins. Enterprise and personal logins are just together and no way to filter those. The auto login feature doesn't work most of the time. And it doesn't ask you if you want to add a login when you log into a website for the first time. I like LastPass and how it works, except on mobile devices.
- (2018-12-20) Danilo Ribeiro: Constant loading indicator with no good leading to many reinstalls
- (2018-11-23) Clunky, glitchy, and an outdated UI, like every Zoho product I've had to use. Keeper is MUCH better, but we use this for work so I'm forced to use it. Installed a couple weeks ago and already had to remove and reinstall once.
- (2018-10-05) John B: Constant Problems in 8 months of use. Have now reinstalled this about 11 times through the 8 months. On initial install it works. The secrets populate. Eventually out of nowhere for no rhyme or reason, when you click on the extension, you get an empty white space with nothing. The only fix is to uninstall and reinstall it. Very frustrating.
- (2018-08-04) Alvaro Díaz: It's the password manager that I thrust
- (2018-07-30) Roger: Very usefull! I still like keepass better, but this is my tool for online passwords!
- (2023-01-24, v:3.1.0) Miguel Jaimes: Latest Update with Zoho Extension
It seems our users are experiencing issue with the zoho vault extension reading particular internal sites we use when they used to work flawlessly before. Issues seemed to have arrived after recent update 3.1.0. Is there a way to "rollback" the extension?
- (2023-01-12, v:3.0.3) Xin Yi Zhao: Inactive app extension
The extension icon is grayed out and when I click on it, it is not responsive. The box when I click on the icon should be asking me to sign in or show me the password vault page, but now it is just blank and has the colorful dots showing it is loading. I tried removing the extension and redownloading it, but that did not fix the issue. It is still inactive.
- (2022-11-21, v:1.99.3) David Schmeding: Tag Search
The extension does not show any results when I search for a certain tag which is assigned to several passwords.
- (2022-09-14, v:1.99.2) Juan Jimenez: extension not working
extension not working, i click on it and stays gray and doesnt load
- (2022-08-29, v:1.99) Matt Archer: Vault extension doesn't open in browser
When attempting to open the extension, the initial load screen opens, (white background, sliding multi-color dots) then immediately closes out. See the extension was updated today (08/29/2022), I've attempted to update and uninstall/reinstall but behavior persists.
- (2022-06-20, v:1.98) Chris McGuire: Extension no longer works
Extension is not working!
- (2022-05-27, v:1.98) BG: the option of masterpasswords
When do you solve the option of masterpasswords on-off?
- (2022-05-17, v:1.96) Stephen Hart: zoho vault extension is not functioning for the brave browser
It keeps saying This extension reloaded itself too frequently.
- (2022-01-05, v:1.95) Александр Кудрявцев: Unable to install extension
Hello. Unable to install extension. ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT error. What to do?
- (2021-11-04, v:1.90) USA Guided Tours DC: Zoho Vault Chrome Extension has stopped functioning
Since 11/2/2021, the extension does not open when clicked, only get the multi-colored dots moving.
- (2021-10-21, v:1.90) Leo Polak III: force extension push not working
Hello! I push out this extension via GPO (force-installed)... I noticed now, it won't show up if a user isn't signed into Chrome. Is this by intention? We actually block the sign-in to Chrome, so this has put us in a weird spot. I can manually find it in the store, and add it, but it prompts for Chrome sign-in right away. I basically have to cancel that, close Chrome, then relaunch.
- (2021-10-15, v:1.90) Sumeet Rajpal: have to uninsrtall and reinstall regularly
Hi, recently the extention says type errror failed to fetch create account, when i click and sign in it still doesn't work till i uninstall and reinstall please fix
- (2021-07-13, v:1.87) Guerrier Maurice: French version
Is this plugin available in French please?
- (2021-06-14, v:1.87) Rao Srini: Zoho Vault does not log in
Zoho Vault does not log in . It hangs after clicking Authorize. It was working in previous plugin and stopped working few days back, guess after your recent update.
- (2021-05-16, v:1.86) Roman Kolesnikov: Login in Google extension
Do I have to enter a password in the browser extension? A password is required after each browser restart. I need to log in automatically.
- (2021-03-20, v:1.84) Poul Jensen: Data is lost with your upgrade
Hello I have used Zoho vault for many years, and i have noticed, that its been upgraded. After the update all my data passwords are gone. can you help me restore it or what? Poul - reseller from Denmark
- (2021-03-19, v:1.84) Camille Winer: Extension does not fuction
The button doesn't submit. I can't use the extension anymore.
- (2021-03-11, v:1.84) sophie martin: No login possible
with update impossible to log with master password. the password fields do not take input. and the button doesn't submit
- (2021-03-11, v:1.84) Gerrit Jessen: No login to vault - no function of this extension
Please provide Infos to fix this - or is this problem known? yesterday it worked
- (2021-03-09, v:1.84) Maik Peuser: Domain Matching not usable
The chrome extension changed lately (again). Before (in the old layout) if domain matching was active, it respected subdomains. Now in the new version it doesn't and only checks the domain + tld. For example, i have a domain like mydomain.com Now i have various subdomains for different projects like project1.mydomain.com project2.mydomain.com project3.mydomain.com If i open project1.mydomain.com and i select domain matching, i get all 3 credentials. Since we manage an massive amount of projects and have various identical top-domains with different subdomains this makes the plugin in the latest version completly time-consuming. Please add an option to filter with the whole subdomain, otherwise we have to search through the whole list with hundreds of entries (which are matched totally wrong). This behaviour decreases our productivity heavily since we now have to search through hundreds of secrets to find the correct one. Please add at least an option to use the whole domain including subdomains, this is an absolute show stopper for us right now to use it. Kind regards
- (2021-03-09, v:1.84) Byron Skaggs: Update Problems
Hello, Trying to use my laptop this morning with the Chrome extension ... the extension was just updated yesterday (March 8, 2021). It is extremely slow. I cannot get my Master Password entered. It locks up after a couple keystrokes. I removed and reinstalled the Vault extension. Still the same problem. I am a Zoho One user and this is extremely frustrating.
- (2021-02-11, v:1.83) Antoine Morisseau: UI is old and slow/buggy
Why my extension still have the old UI and not the one on the chrome web store page ? The extension is slow as hell and buggy. Sometimes the copy button doesn't work and it ask me too many times my Secret password according to the preferences i selected.
- (2021-02-03, v:1.83) Jilal Ahmed: Zoho Vault not open in my browser
Zoho Vault not open in my browser, Please help me out
- (2021-02-01, v:1.83) Roman Sangemino: UI doesn't look right.
The UI looks like it has had it's CSS stripped from it.
- (2021-01-20, v:1.83) Fernando Messias: Not opening
After last UI update, I just opened one time and now it's not opening. Just infinite loading.
- (2021-01-14, v:1.83) Marge Yuenger: Chrome browser extension for Vault
Chrome browser extension for Vault has been removed and added several times but just disappears again.
- (2021-01-13, v:1.83) Danielle Major: White Pop up box.... but just keeps spinning and never loads
White Pop up box.... but just keeps spinning and never loads devtools message: unchecked runtime.lasterror: could not establish connection. receiving end does not exist
- (2021-01-06, v:1.83) Michel Levesque: message INVALID_OAUTHTOKEN
when I clic on vault this is the message I get : INVALID_OAUTHTOKEN
- (2021-01-06, v:1.83) Simon Greer: Broken in Chrome...Still
loading icon or white space.
- (2021-01-04, v:1.83) Hasmukh Jadav: not able to remove extension from google chrome
not able to remove extension from google chrome
- (2021-01-03, v:1.83) Carson Whitfield: Extension no longer working
Clicking on the extension icon brings up the popup and the loading icon, but that's it. It's just spins there.
- (2021-01-03, v:1.83) Jake Webster: Chrome Extension Does Not Load
Clicking on the extension icon brings up the popup and the loading icon, but that's it. It's stuck there appearing to load. Using: Google Chrome is up to date Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2021-01-02, v:1.83) Dave Kerfoot: Not working after last update
Does not load ...
- (2021-01-01, v:1.83) Selcuk Bagci: Not working
Not loading on google chrome after latest update.
- (2021-01-01, v:1.83) Adeel Nazar: One Click Login Not Working
One Click Login Keeps on Loading not showing the list.
- (2020-12-30, v:1.82) Maik Peuser: Chrome Extension - Domain Matching
The chrome extension changed lately. Before (in the old layout) if domain matching was active, it respected subdomains. Now in the new version it doesn't and only checks the domain + tld. For example, i have a domain like mydomain.com Now i have various subdomains for different projects like project1.mydomain.com project2.mydomain.com project3.mydomain.com If i open project1.mydomain.com and i select domain matching, i get all 3 credentials. Since we manage an massive amount of projects and have various identical top-domains with different subdomains this makes the plugin in the latest version completly time-consuming. Please add an option to filter with the whole subdomain, otherwise we have to search through the whole list with hundreds of entries (which are matched totally wrong). Kind regards
- (2020-12-17, v:1.81) Asish George: No longer works in Edge Chromium
It was working perfectly in Edge Chromium for a few months but now when you click on the extension icon, it does not load. I'm on Version 87.0.664.60 (Official build) (64-bit).
- (2020-10-19, v:1.81) Chinnaiya R: Not quicker than Open source password manager Bitwarden
- Takes more time to open chrome extension. - Takes more time after entering master password. - Fails to list current domain credentials. - UI looks very old.
- (2020-09-22, v:1.81) Daphne Y: passwords don't sync with the extension
I deleted a bunch of password from the web-client. selected sync on the extension. the deleted passwords remains.
- (2020-09-10, v:1.81) Ed Storer: Vault Extension
extensions just keep spinning trying connect. What is going on?
- (2019-09-18, v:1.78) Clausen Agency Training Center: Keeps Crashing
For some reason in the Chrome extension I have to keep reloading it from the extensions menu...several times a day
- (2019-08-19, v:1.76) Maik Peuser: Chrome App crashes multiple times a day
Everytime i restart the computer i have to reauthenticate the app (not zoho login, but the app with my browser). Multiple times a day it crashes if i am authenticated and klick on the + icon next to a textfield and i have to reinstall. this started happening with in the last weeks.
- (2019-07-28, v:1.75) Xavier Smith: Extension Crashes in Edge Chromium
I've been successfully using the app in the Edge Chromium browser. However, after restarting my system this morning, the extension crashes every time I log in, so now, I'm not able to use it. Any solution to this? Otherwise, I'll need to find a different solution.
- (2019-07-26, v:1.74) Giovanni Prinetti: extension does not show all the passwords
Since some days the extension is no more able to show all the secrets but is limited to the first 1000. The previous release doe not have the same limitation
- (2019-05-07, v:1.69) Wendy van Koerten: Cant login anymore true plugin
At first i have to choose a region. I choose Europe. Then several screens are opened. It looks like its in a loop.
- (2019-03-04, v:1.65) Mo Unify Services: Input is very laggy (Latest Chrome / Mac)
Inputting any information into the Add-on is extremely slow and laggy. There's about a 10 second input lag whenever any input fields are typed into.
- (2019-03-01, v:1.65) Have to repeatedly turn the Chrome extension on and off to use
I have to frequently (at least 2x a day) turn the extension off and then on again to use the app. It will often just show the loading "icon" and not actually load if I don't turn it off and on again. Is there any way to fix this?
- (2019-02-27, v:1.65) Charles Williams: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
The following error is consistent in the console: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. While it doesn't seem to break functionality or anything, it is a really annoying bug because I use Chrome's web developer tools all day.
- (2018-10-31, v:1.63) Dibs Razell: Extension keeps opening new windows in Brave
I use the Brave browser and when I try to use the Zoho Vault extension it keeps opening new windows infinitely, rendering the extension unusable.