Online password manager for teams to securely store, share and manage passwords and other sensitive data
Zoho Vault is an online password manager that helps businesses securely store, share and manage passwords and other sensitive data and access them from anywhere. The browser extension helps you autofill the username and password on websites/applications and achieve seamless auto logon. Using Zoho Vault, you can: Securely Store: Securely store all your passwords and organize them for easy access and management. Passwords are encrypted with the strongest encryption standard AES-256 Safely Share: Safely share common passwords among the members of work groups in your organization granting varying access privileges Directly Login: Launch direct connection to websites and applications without the pain of manually entering login credentials Control Access: Provision, deprovision passwords to users and user groups in bulk. Instantly remove access when a user quits. Track Actions: Track activities of users and get a complete record of 'who', 'what' and 'when' of password access. Gain Visibility:Get a complete picture on 'who' has access to 'what' passwords through intuitive reports. Access Passwords Anytime, Anywhere: You can access your passwords anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone, even when your are not connected to the internet. Passwords and other sensitive data are encrypted using the encryption key supplied by you. Zoho Vault uses AES-256 encryption and the 'passphrase' that you enter to access Zoho Vault, is used as encryption key, which is not stored anywhere. Server holds only encrypted data and your passphrase never leaves your browser. Your passwords remain completely private and you alone can view the data, not even Zoho.
- (2020-01-27) Daphne Yiu: Most password management apps work about the same way. However, the chrome extension is missing filters available on the web page. The Personal or Enterprise option seem to be useless in the extension. And not being able to default the filter view makes the designer not very thoughtful.
- (2020-01-26) Karl Alexander: I use this browser extension all day every day to log into dozens of accounts. Vault has been a solid password manager across devices and this tool saves plenty of keystrokes.
- (2019-08-29) Blake Acheson: This is complete junk. Half the time I click the plugin icon and it just loads forever. Every few hours I have to repair the plugin as it's corrupt. Also, open the plugin and then click the icon on a form input...it triggers a bug that spins forever. Just overall really poor engineering.
- (2019-07-02) Stephan Seider: Crashes quite often and has some bugs.
- (2019-06-19) Michael Barlow: Much easier than logging in to the site every hour.
- (2019-02-15) Jessica B: It would be much better if I did not have to disable it and re-enable it every time I restart my computer. And from a review from last year, this appears to be a long running problem.
- (2019-01-09) Charles Williams: It's okay. Seems to be secure. But it is by far not that feature rich. Zoho Vault is not that feature rich and has no way, as far as I can see, to just view your personal logins. Enterprise and personal logins are just together and no way to filter those. The auto login feature doesn't work most of the time. And it doesn't ask you if you want to add a login when you log into a website for the first time. I like LastPass and how it works, except on mobile devices.
- (2018-12-20) Danilo Ribeiro: Constant loading indicator with no good leading to many reinstalls
- (2018-11-23) Clunky, glitchy, and an outdated UI, like every Zoho product I've had to use. Keeper is MUCH better, but we use this for work so I'm forced to use it. Installed a couple weeks ago and already had to remove and reinstall once.
- (2018-10-05) John B: Constant Problems in 8 months of use. Have now reinstalled this about 11 times through the 8 months. On initial install it works. The secrets populate. Eventually out of nowhere for no rhyme or reason, when you click on the extension, you get an empty white space with nothing. The only fix is to uninstall and reinstall it. Very frustrating.
- (2018-08-04) Alvaro Díaz: It's the password manager that I thrust
- (2018-07-30) Roger: Very usefull! I still like keepass better, but this is my tool for online passwords!
- (2018-05-11) Dhayananth Dhaya: nice
- (2018-04-24) Adil Hemache: DOES NOT WORK! loading indicator is displayed but no results is shown after I had to reinstall it in order to make work again
- (2018-03-21) Adrienne Craighead: Very pleased with this product (and I've tried LastPass and 1Pass and still vote ZOHO VAULT as the very best!)
- (2018-03-16) Luis Armando Escobar: Easy to manage all your passwords
- (2017-12-29) wnreiaglhet: This is a fantastic way of managing passwords, and insuring against password theft - and it's free! I'm more than happy to donate to Zoho.
- (2017-11-09) R Elias: best userID / password, SAFE online storage basin; VERY quick and flexible; extremely nice recent enhancement
- (2017-11-06) John Aitchison: Constant problems. The newest version is auto-scrolling the browser window halfway down pages. E.g. I go to cnn.com (or any other website), for which I have no secret stored in zoho vault whatsoever, and I'm automatically scrolled halfway down the page. Disabling this extension stops the behavior, so it is clearly some poor coding in this extension. Which is not a surprise for Zoho.
- (2017-11-05) Raul Oriol: When I have it enabled, many times chrome is blocked and does not navigate.
- (2017-10-30) Too many bugs, constant logoff, don't fill credentials
- (2017-09-21) Scottie Mcnelly: screen is to small and so you can not see the entire entry name or expand the screen to make it larger.
- (2017-09-11) Very reliable and highly recommend it. Would like some features added: Edge extension, auto password change.
- (2017-08-03) Steven TCP: None of the secrets in my Vault (confirmed via the website) show up in the extension.
- (2017-03-04) Jay Burrill: No longer works in Chrome 56. This is not the first time I have had to abandon the extension in Chrome. I have it running in Firefox, and there it does not seem to suffer from these problems.
- (2019-09-18, v:1.78) Mark Sweeney: Keeps Crashing
For some reason in the Chrome extension I have to keep reloading it from the extensions menu...several times a day
- (2019-08-19, v:1.76) Maik Peuser: Chrome App crashes multiple times a day
Everytime i restart the computer i have to reauthenticate the app (not zoho login, but the app with my browser). Multiple times a day it crashes if i am authenticated and klick on the + icon next to a textfield and i have to reinstall. this started happening with in the last weeks.
- (2019-07-28, v:1.75) Xavier Smith: Extension Crashes in Edge Chromium
I've been successfully using the app in the Edge Chromium browser. However, after restarting my system this morning, the extension crashes every time I log in, so now, I'm not able to use it. Any solution to this? Otherwise, I'll need to find a different solution.
- (2019-07-26, v:1.74) Giovanni Prinetti: extension does not show all the passwords
Since some days the extension is no more able to show all the secrets but is limited to the first 1000. The previous release doe not have the same limitation
- (2019-05-07, v:1.69) Wendy van Koerten: Cant login anymore true plugin
At first i have to choose a region. I choose Europe. Then several screens are opened. It looks like its in a loop.
- (2019-03-04, v:1.65) Mo Unify Services: Input is very laggy (Latest Chrome / Mac)
Inputting any information into the Add-on is extremely slow and laggy. There's about a 10 second input lag whenever any input fields are typed into.
- (2019-03-01, v:1.65) Have to repeatedly turn the Chrome extension on and off to use
I have to frequently (at least 2x a day) turn the extension off and then on again to use the app. It will often just show the loading "icon" and not actually load if I don't turn it off and on again. Is there any way to fix this?
- (2019-02-27, v:1.65) Charles Williams: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
The following error is consistent in the console: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. While it doesn't seem to break functionality or anything, it is a really annoying bug because I use Chrome's web developer tools all day.
- (2018-10-31, v:1.63) Maikel van Duijl: Extension keeps opening new windows in Brave
I use the Brave browser and when I try to use the Zoho Vault extension it keeps opening new windows infinitely, rendering the extension unusable.
- (2018-10-29, v:1.62) Corrupt Extension
We cannot use the new extension - every time the passphrase is entered it says that the extension is 'corrupt'. Please fix.