Extends the 1Password app on your Mac or Windows PC, so you can fill and save passwords in your browser.
⚠️ Requires the 1Password Mac or Windows app: https://1password.com/downloads/ If you have 1Password on your Mac or Windows PC, install this extension to fill, save, and generate passwords in Google Chrome. Learn more: 📘 https://support.1password.com/1password-extension/ 📺 https://youtu.be/JQzbn4SCiZg If you aren't using the 1Password desktop app, get 1Password X for the full 1Password experience in your browser: https://1pw.ca/x
- (2021-01-16) Ilya E: Opening very SLOW after 1 hour of working within browser. Have to restart browser all the time or reload extension to make it unlock in acceptable time. Time from clicking the button for window to appear takes sometimes 5-10 seconds, but to unlock - it could take a whole minute! This is all started couple months ago after an update. It's like that within any browser / OS
- (2021-01-14) Paweł Rutkowski: Trying to set this up, it launches main app which crashes and close everytime.
- (2021-01-12) Ethan Burnet: The lack of inline autofill is a strange omission of arguably one of the most crucial features of a password manager. Its interface, however, is far better than that of 1Password X; 1Password X has no dark mode and oversized UI elements. I wish I didn't have to choose between a good interface and autofill.
- (2020-12-29) Aman Maharjan: Somewhat slow. The 1password modal shows after few seconds and during that interval, if I move the cursor to different position on screen, the modal appears there.
- (2020-12-22) Andrzej Ciesielski: NIe działa
- (2020-12-17) David Mexicotte: This has never worked. Buggy crappy software
- (2020-12-01) Liam J: 浏览器插件无法使用
- (2020-12-01) Tomasz Wiszkowski: It's not bad, but certainly not as rich as the other extension. above anything else - the lack of the pop up window with suggestion for form data. this is particularly frustrating when trying to change a password. - you get no option to generate a new password, and - pressing either key combination or picking the site from the extension menu will automatically invoke submit that flow is just hard to use. reverting to the other extension.
- (2020-11-29) Haotian Zheng: Click on icon and no more password panel (only showing right-click menu), not sure if it is chrome extension or the app itself that malfunctions. Environment: MacOS BigSur (Intel), 1Password 7.7, and latest Chrome Extension (on Chrome 87.04)
- (2020-11-28) Paul Yamshon: One day the extension just stopped working. Then the little icon disappeared. I tried to download for Chrome, and it just won't load. I've sent several email to support and they reply back with hoops and hoops to jump through, and it still doesn't work. I think I will switch apps.
- (2020-11-25) Yogesh Mhatre: 1Password as a pass manager is one of the best, but this extension is easily one of the worst. You will have to remove and add it back often, mostly when there is an update to Chrome or OS. 1PasswordX extension is good, but then if you have to edit password it is a pain
- (2020-11-24) Kevin Goldsmith: The extension doesn't work with 1Password 7.7. I just updated on two separate machines running Mac OS 10.15 and 10.14 with latest chrome (87.0.4280.67), and on both the extension stopped working after updating the 1Password desktop app to 7.7. Removing and re-adding the extension didn't fix the issue. Restarting Chrome also did not fix the issue.
- (2020-11-08) James Bissick: Where is the auto-fill feature? It kinda makes the app useless..
- (2020-11-05) Chris: Nothing but issues with new versions. Just keeps saying it can't identify Google Chrome or something. I can't believe I pay money for such a buggy app.
- (2020-10-18) Станислав: Broken in Yandex Browser
- (2020-10-14) Andres Lopez: 1password is great! I have gotten so tired of using the same password over and over and over again. 1password is a great, secure way to store passwords with password generators, secure notes, and logins to auto-sign in to websites/apps. I recommend to get it, and it is the best compared to LastPass. It also supports windows hello instead of using your master password.
- (2020-10-08) Devin Vriezen: It's super buggy and doesn't work at least half the time on PC. It works fine on Mac though.
- (2020-10-08) Phoebe de Hoog: Works great for a while, then stops working. I have to remove then reinstall the plugin to get it to work again.
- (2020-10-01) Kevin Wessa: I love the concept of all of my passwords held in one, really secure location (vs. individual browsers remembering them). Most of my passwords are strong already, but the moments I need to update a password, this particular extension does not update the current password already on file (yep, all the settings are properly set in the desktop app and browser extension for Brave). At first I thought this was an oversight on the part of 1Password, or a feature not integrated into the experience. Then I installed the extension (the other version of this in the store), and tried to change a password and it prompted me if I wanted to save the new password. It worked beautifully! Then I tried to go to a site and use the hotkeys (command + \) and it prompted me to return to this version. So, it seems I can either have my new passwords automatically saved (updating the old ones), or I get the hotkey. Maybe this is a Brave specific issue, but it certainly makes the app less usable for me.
- (2020-09-10) Steven Pipes: I have been using 1Password 6 and think it is great but then the Command\ stopped working with Safari, and now it no longer works with Chrome. This is a big negative...
- (2020-09-02) Jan Škrabálek: Sometimes (50:50) when I click the icon it just doesn't do anything (I just click and nothing appears). I don't know what fixes it, but it certainly takes a while. Being logged in or locked out doesn't make a difference.
- (2020-09-01) Markus Tree: Wirklich zum Kotzen. Nach einem Update der App geht die Extension nicht mehr!
- (2020-08-26) Mark van Rijmenam: It used to be a great app, until I switched to business, since then I have problems and they are unable to fix it. A waste of money!
- (2020-08-24) Dennis Cornwell: Very hard to use with multiple linked accounts. It's really difficult to keep linked to the Mac app for some reason.
- (2020-08-14) Marcello Marchese: There's a bug with the websites internet.bs which deletes the username field and doesn't allow me to login. Please fix it.
- (2020-08-04) Wes Kendall: Long time user of 1password here. I used to use 1passwordX as my browser extension. It would always suggest creating new logins for me when I would sign up for a site. It was fantastic. I recently moved to this plugin because I like using my fingerprint login to unlock the extension. However, I'm very frustrated about the usability of the plugin. Every time I sign up for a new site, I have to manually generate a new password from the plugin and copy it in the form. After that, I then have to manually open up 1password and convert that stored password into a full login (while manually filling out the email I used to sign up for the site). The 1passwordX plugin did all of this for me and prompted me to create new logins automatically. After generating 5 or so new accounts, it is starting to be frustrating. I've forgotten to go through this full process a few times with new logins, which in turn makes me have to reset my password the next time I go to the site. It's so cumbersome that I'm hesitant to suggest using 1password at my new company. Why would I recommend my new company use this if it's this difficult to generate new logins? Am I just missing something about this extension, or is this the expected behavior? Do I have to manually fill in new logins using this extension, or is there some bug I'm experiencing without knowing it? Giving this a mediocre rating for now and might have to go back to the 1passwordX extension
- (2020-08-03) Jin Wook Han: It's fine to use on Chromium Edge though, this extension can't work alone in latest version of Google Chrome. If you want to use this extension in Google Chrome, then you should install desktop version first. That works on me.
- (2020-07-28) めるびなorz: chromeにて動作せず 再インストールしても変わらず 直近まで使えていたがいきなり動作しなくなりました プロファイルを作り直して見てもダメでした
- (2020-07-26) Elizabeth Sankey: Broke a few weeks ago for me. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Desktop version 7.6 Extension version 184.108.40.206 Chrome version 84.0.4147.89 macOS mojave 10.14.6
- (2020-07-22) Akrem Abayed: doesn't work anymore desktop version 7.6 latest chrome extension version mac os catalina 10.15.5 (19F101)
- (2020-07-21) Daniil Shumko: Love the app and the extension started working on Chrome again :)
- (2020-07-14) Charton Sapinoso: Stops working whenever the Desktop app gets updated, Agilebits need to coordinate their releases or at least make updates backwards compatible. This is frustrating considering we are paying a subscription. i would go back to LastPass if it for the better UX if my company hasn't paid for the full year.
- (2020-07-14) L.D. Weller: I am tired of this breaking all the time. I install it and then when I press the fill sequence it tells me I need to install it. I'm not sure how it ever works or why it works. Ocasionally it works but then I see that the vendor is refreshing the app in the app store and I realize that, once again, I will have several weeks of frustration ahead of me trying to figure out how to get it to work. This time around I have uninstalled the browser extension and re-installed it around 10 times with no success. I am getting tired of it.
- (2020-07-13) Saphany Shop: I've had the paid version of 1Password for about a year now. It works ok, not too many issues, except with the extensions for Safari and Chrome. Every time there's an update for either of them, the extensions stop to work. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't work. It keeps on saying it needs the Desktop app, which I have open and loged in.
- (2020-06-30) Ember N: It's good when it's free and it's AWESOME when you pay! So i have the family 1password with my husband (programmer). We have loads of tech around and we tend to upgrade tech. I have loads of events so that means lots of headaches in setting up and syncing everything PLUS the passwords and extensions aside from the main stuff, which makes me not want to sync at all, just start from scratch (this includes forget password). I know it's old school but the older we are the slower our brains are to keep up with the high speed tech and hackers. SO FAR SO GOOD IT HAS BEEN AWESOME WHEN WE GOT 1PASSWORD AND CHROME EXTENSION. SO VERY EASY NOW. Before they updated the version it was so baad for this extension. now it's all good! I update my ratings too so watch out! Setup up is now on Macbook Pro 13 2020. it's like wiping your (you know the movie reference) with silk.
- (2020-06-23) Matthew Schock: 1Password is a daily essential for everything vault related. SSH keys, Passwords, Accounts, etc. -= This is the Essential extension for 1Password =- This requires the desktop app but, is MUCH better than the 1PasswordX extension. After all I use the stand alone program a lot outside Chrome so I'd rather not have to unlock the desktop app then also have to unlock 1PasswordX. Thanks devs for a daily essential!!!
- (2020-04-16) Amenity Applewhite: I had become reliant on this extension for my daily work. It's a huge pain that it no longer works with the latest version of Chrome (Version 81.0.4044.113), 1Password (7), and OSX (10.15.4). Being told to use Firefox by the developers seems inexcusable!
- (2020-04-12) Jan Weiß: Does not work any more after upgrading 1Password7 desktop (mac) to version 7.4.3
- (2020-04-11) Denis Rasulev: After updating Chrome the extension stopped working as usual. I've removed it, installed again and rebooted the MacBook completely. Then everything worked like a charm again.
- (2020-04-11) Rich Seeley: I'm really shocked. I've been using 1password happily for years and years. I now go to update on my Apple laptop, as well as install it on my windows computer and this chrome extension works on NEITHER. I look into things a little further and it seems that legacy users who originally paid in full for the software (I have also used 1password on my iphone for years) are having their purchased software taken away from them, due to software no longer working, to force them into paying for 1password X which is a monthly subscription. I've also noticed that the staff are very selective here with which comments they will bother responding to. Please let me know how I can continue to use this product without having to pay a monthly fee. Thank you
- (2020-04-09) Axel Wikstrom: Broke after 1password update
- (2020-04-09) Rich Akhmerov: love 1password but the extension broke after the latest major 1password update for OSX
- (2020-04-09) Lucas Sma: Couldn’t connect to 1Password
- (2020-04-08) To Hn: Doesn't work anymore since the last update; no update that fixes the issue, yet. Completely unusable.
- (2020-04-06) Louis Castelli: The app is great when it works, however the instructions and amount of various similar products with very similar names is extremely confusing. I think I have installed the chrome extension at least 10 times since every time I try to use it, it tells me I need to install the extension; so, I follow the links and install it, at least I think I do because there is no confirmation. I try to read everything and get more confused. Then I (insanely, according to Einstein) try to use it only to go through the same thing. God. PLEASE!
- (2020-04-06) Simon LuVan: What an evil app. They literally hijack your passwords and make you pay to be able to reveal and use them again.
- (2020-04-03) Cayo Medeiros: Really difficutl to make it work with the mac app.
- (2020-04-03) Luigi Caltarossa: con l'ultimo aggiornamento di 1password l'estensione non funziona più. Non riconosce l'app installata
- (2020-04-02) Tyler Klunick: What happened? The extension is broken! I updated 1password yesterday as there was a new version. Then the browser extension didn't work. Uninstalled the extension, quit chrome, opened chrome & installed the extension, quit chrome, opened chrome again, and still no. 1pass never fails to frustrate. Once my membership expires I'm out. Already began merging everything to a different password manager thankfully which doesn't break like 1pass does. Would like to be able to use it still as I paid for it...
- (2020-04-01) Jinkin H: 新版Edge浏览器提示“1Password 无法验证您的浏览器身份”
- (2021-01-12, v:220.127.116.11) BB Vivian: 1PW not working
1PW isn't working; when I try to use it, it requires adding 1PW extension. 1PW indicates it is installed on my computer. When I follow the link to add the extension I am only given the alternative to "remove from Chrome". I can't afford to remove and lose all my PW's. Feels very circular
- (2021-01-11, v:18.104.22.168) Ethan Burnet: Autofill does not work
I have the 1Password desktop app installed, and while everything else works, password autofill does not. The Safari extension works fine. I tried force quitting both 1Password and Chrome, then restarting, but this did not fix the issue. I'm using an M1 13" MacBook Pro running Big Sur.
- (2021-01-08, v:22.214.171.124) Armando Duran: Extrension not working on another instance of Chrome
I currently have the extension on Chrome. But I added another user in Chrome so that I can have two instances of it. One is personal and the other one is for work. When I added the extension to the second instance of Chrome, it says "desktop app required". I have 1 Password 6, version 6.8.9. I don't have a 1 Password X account and I don't want it. But how can I solve this if the extension is working fine on the other Chrome instance? Thank you! -Armando
- (2020-12-27, v:126.96.36.199) Milse Armstrong: 1Password Extension Not Working with Chrome
Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64) on Mac Sierra 10.12.6. Extension is unresponsive. Followed all your steps for resetting the extension, browsers, computer, etc. but no change. Other ideas?
- (2020-12-23, v:188.8.131.52) Camille Campbell: Switching between users
My husband has 1Password and loves it so much he got the family package so now our entire family has it. We are under my husbands account but all have our own private vaults. My sons are able to enable the the Chrome extension on their laptops and devices. They are are linked to their vaults. My husband has his account linked to our shared family computer. The problem is there is no way that we can find to switch between users on the Chrome extensions. Any time we to an autofill it and the ctrl+shift+x to fill passwords, it is always pulling up his vault. How can I make the extension have the extension switch to my vault and passwords?
- (2020-12-21, v:184.108.40.206) Tom Gardener: Brave - 1Password Add-on
I want to use Brave instead of Safari but when I select download or install 1Password add-on for Brave I am told I can get it for Chrome. I dont want chrome or else I would have select it. I want Brave and the Add-on for Brave. So where do I get it?
- (2020-12-04, v:220.127.116.11) Kelsey Babcock: 18.104.22.168 Not working with Chrome 86.0.4240.198 on macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
Extension is unresponsive
- (2020-12-04, v:22.214.171.124) Mark Lindley: chrome extension not working
Like everyone has been saying - your upgrade broke the Chrome extension And unless you update your Mac to Big Sur, the Safari extension is kaput also
- (2020-12-02, v:126.96.36.199) Julia Hill: Extension is not working
Hi, the extension in Chrome (using mac) is not working... When I clock on the extension it does not give the passwords anymore, it says (desktop app required) which I downloaded.. please help. :)
- (2020-11-30, v:188.8.131.52) Kimber Gabryszak: Shortcut icon is not appearing in the toolbar in Chrome
The chrome extension stopped working; I uninstalled and reinstalled, and it shows as active in extensions, but the icon does not appear in the toolbar. I've tried turning it on and off, checking other settings; when I turn other extensions on and off they appear and disappear but yours never appears.
- (2020-11-29, v:184.108.40.206) Nicole Coulter: Updated to 7.7 and now extension does not work
I updated my chrome & 1Password versions on my Mac after updating my master key info 2 weeks ago on my PC. The extension and shortcut keys work just fine on my PC but neither work on my mac. The only way I can get the extension menu to open is by pressing control when clicking on the icon. The only way to get the app to open from my menu bar on my mac is by pressing option when clicking on the icon. Doing the two actions mentioned allow me to open up the desktop version but then I have to copy/past the logins/passwords which is frustrating. Hoping that this gets fixed ASAP.
- (2020-11-26, v:220.127.116.11) David Boyer: App blocked by Windows 10 defender
Windows 10 will not allow me to open the download in Edge.
- (2020-11-24, v:18.104.22.168) Kevin Goldsmith: Not working with 1Password 7.7
Updated the desktop app and the chrome plug-in stopped working. Two different machines both showed this using two different versions of MacOS.
- (2020-11-24, v:22.214.171.124) Hadrien Jourdan: Updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) and the browser extension is not working.
Updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) and the browser extension is not working in Chrome or Brave.
- (2020-11-24, v:126.96.36.199) Dcn. Stephen McKay: Updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) from Mac App Store and the browser extension is not working
Updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) from Mac App Store and the browser extension is not working. When I click the toolbar icon now I get a menu as depicted in https://cln.sh/043N4r I am not prompted to authenticate. Is this expected? Should I await an update to the extension? Or is there something I need to do to resolve the issue? Regards Stephen
- (2020-11-23, v:188.8.131.52) Sarah Zanetis: adding chrome extension
I have tried adding chrome extension to my toolbar but it keeps telling me 1 Password is not installed on this computer, which is clearly is. I tried restarting to no avail. I have 1 Password 7, this extension was 1 PasswordX. Is that the problem?
- (2020-11-16, v:184.108.40.206) Jennifer Fischer: extension being blocked
I can't download the extension onto my macbook
- (2020-11-13, v:220.127.116.11) Fran Garnick: sign in
I can not get pass this. I do not know the secret key. It tells me that I don't need one, but won't let me sign in without it????????
- (2020-10-26, v:18.104.22.168) Frank Debelius: microsoft edge
brand new user - do not understand the process for downloading app to browser - when I attempt this I get a chrome google extension - please assist - thank you
- (2020-09-28, v:22.214.171.124) Alan Hammer: I use Safari and my wife uses Firefox. Can we get a family plan that will work with both. We are an all Apple family.
Using 2 browsers in one family
- (2020-09-28, v:126.96.36.199) Thomas N: Not working with Chrome
Since a couple of days 1 password is not starting when I click on the icon.
- (2020-09-25, v:188.8.131.52) Connie Mintz: Stopped Working on Chrome
Even though I have 1Password installed on Chrome, it's not available to use anymore. I have tried turning app on and off (that worked at one time) and reinstalling it. Any suggestions?
- (2020-09-10, v:184.108.40.206) Benjamin Jancewicz: Unable to run on Brave Browser
Hey there! I installed the plugin, but whenever I click on 1Password from the menu, it just flashes and nothing happens: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vma2zmht4mwy61j/Screen%20Shot%202020-09-10%20at%204.55.51%20PM.png?dl=0
- (2020-09-04, v:220.127.116.11) THEODORE IZZO: password
when i try to set a password in netspend i can't get from my e-mail and i need help to set up 1password
- (2020-09-03, v:18.104.22.168) Sridhar Katakam: Not working in Opera
Hello, I installed the 1Password Chrome extension in Opera. Pressing Cmd \ prompts me to install it again. Please advise.
- (2020-08-26, v:22.214.171.124) Paola Sileno: Automatic filling not working anymore
Hi, the automatic filling isn't working anymore and I have to do everything manually - do I need to update something to make it work again? Thanks
- (2020-08-25, v:126.96.36.199) Yoni Dahan: Touch ID
Hello, I couldn't find where to set up the use of the Touch ID on the extension of 1Password to unlock it even though I got the Touch ID on the app and what I think is the last version of the extension.
- (2020-08-13, v:188.8.131.52) Peter Gooden: Sharing with family
How do i get to invite the 5 members to share this app? I am sharing with family.
- (2020-08-05, v:184.108.40.206) Lauren Piro: Chrome Extension
When opening my 1Password Chrome extension in the browser, I am met with a prompt to install... the Chrome extension! I can't seem to get rid of this landing page and it's completely redundant. Wy doesn't it recognise I'm accessing it via the very extension it wants me to install? My app is up to date.
- (2020-08-04, v:220.127.116.11) Kathy Gunther: Reinstall 1password
Hi, I have been using 1Password for years. I think the subscription ran out. I am 90% sure that you have been paid. I cannot open my 1Password and I want to retrieve all of my passwords. When I open up 1Password now, the only option I have is to cancel my 1 Password extension on Chrome. Please help me get restarted.
- (2020-07-26, v:18.104.22.168) Trying to install 1 password to three different browsers
I'm running Windows 10 On an HP desktop. I use Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers. Firefox is my default browser, and I want to keep it that way. LastPass had NO problems installing these extensions, but 1 Password seems to keep deferring to Firefox and WON'T INSTALL its extension to Chrome or Edge (which is now Chrome based.) How do I fix this and install the extension to Chrome and Edge?
- (2020-07-21, v:22.214.171.124) Janet Pottebaum: How do I get 1password on my new laptop?
I have been using the 1password for several years on my iPhone and iPad. I want to extend it to my new Lenovo laptop please help I have Crome on the new laptop
- (2020-07-21, v:126.96.36.199) Mark Wood: Chrome Extension no longer working with 1Password 6
I rebooted my Mac with an OS update and now the extension doesn't work. I own a lifetime license for version 6 and don't want to pay monthly for version 7. How do I get this working again? ASAP!!!!!
- (2020-07-02, v:188.8.131.52) Nicholas W: Stopped working
This extension stopped working for me. Clicking on the icon does nothing, and using the Ctrl+\ keyboard shortcut does nothing. I have the Desktop app installed, version 7.4.767. Chrome extension version 184.108.40.206. I've tried closing the browser completely and running Disk Cleanup and nothing fixed it.
- (2020-07-02, v:220.127.116.11) János Mészáros: Cannot add extension to Chrome
Dear developers, I using chrome with multiple users which means I have more chromes windows with different google accounts (for personal, corporation, etc). When I added the extension for one account then I cannot add to others. Other password manager handles as well this situation. 1 Password X plugin also handles as well, just I missing some usable feature so I would like to use this plugin. Thanks. BR, Janos
- (2020-06-24, v:18.104.22.168) Willie Dawson: can't figure out how to add desktop extension. i have the app on my windows10
downloaded the app to my windows computer, can't figure out how to get the browser extension to add to my browser. they keep telling me to download the app, but i don' t see browser extension.
- (2020-06-21, v:22.214.171.124) Connie Fish: New Mac Computer
Cannot figure out how to get 1Password into my browser. Directions just send me all over the place.
- (2020-06-18, v:126.96.36.199) Jim Curl: How do I know if the app is attached to my browser
I see the app pin to task bar but I do not know what the next step... what are extension and how do I use them....
- (2020-06-14, v:188.8.131.52) Gerry Rising: Changing Passwords
I am one of those people who have used just two or three passwords for everything. I would like to change those passwords one at a time. How do I do this?
- (2020-06-11, v:184.108.40.206) Ian Thurgood: Please add an easier locking button
I just added the 1Password extension that is a companion to the desktop application for Windows. I like that it is unlocked for any connected browser as long as I have unlocked the Windows app. So far it has worked for me on both Chrome and Brave (though I've only been playing with this version for a very short time). The only improvement I would request is a button to be available upon opening the extension window which allows the user to immediately lock the app (I'm not sure what you call it, but the window that opens when you click on the extension). I can never remember the hotkeys, and going into the settings menu was less than intuitive at first-blush, so it would be helpful if there were an easy button available at the top or on the side of the menu with the rest of the buttons. - Thanks!
- (2020-06-11, v:220.127.116.11) Ishaq Bojel: some reason this works for chrome but not brave
some reason this works for chrome but not brave
- (2020-06-10, v:18.104.22.168) Frank Fienbork: 1P extension (app required) not working with Brave
I switched from Chrome to Brave. Now my 1P extension doesn't work anymore. I own the standalone app, and I used to be happy with it. I don't want to upgrade to 1P7 or get a subscription. What can I do to make the extension autofill work with Brave?
- (2020-05-27, v:22.214.171.124) Andreas Sirpe: Not working with Brave
The extension (v 126.96.36.199) is not working with the latest version of Brave (v 1.9.72) and 1Password (v 6.8.9). The extension icon keeps flashing.
- (2020-05-22, v:188.8.131.52) Abhishek Amberkar: Not working with Brave
The extension is not working with the latest version of Brave. The extension icon keeps flashing.
- (2020-05-20, v:184.108.40.206) Tez Anderson: Chrome extension on Mac not working multiple other posts about it
The Chrome extension on Mac is not working. Many other users have posted about it, but all we are getting is crickets. Silence from 1Password. What's up?
- (2020-05-20, v:220.127.116.11) Gordon Helser: desktop app required
mac chrome 1password extension not working
- (2020-05-18, v:18.104.22.168) Leon Botner: u can .toda
after installing 1paworld on my android smartphone went to my pc and installed extension .but it insist that the helper doesn't work.restart the pc didnt help.maybe on .but it insist that the helper doesnt work.restart the pc didnt help.maybe u can help. toda
- (2020-05-11, v:22.214.171.124) andrew hutton: Google Extensions has stopped working
Last week the Chrome Extension stopped working. Message says must have desktop version of 1Password which I do and have had for a long time working seamlessly with the Chrome extension. I have the latest version running. Thanks
- (2020-05-09, v:126.96.36.199) Matt Beichner: desktop app
Hi. I can not get the desktop app or extension to install on Edge. I have it on Chrome and Firefox. Please help me get it added to Edge, it is the browser I use most. Thank you.
- (2020-05-06, v:188.8.131.52) Luca Amici: with 1Password 7 Version 7.4.4 (70404001) Mac App Store doesn't work
with your last version for desktop the extension in google chrome doesn't work. thank you