Extends the 1Password app on your Mac or Windows PC, so you can fill and save passwords in your browser.
⚠️ The 1Password classic extension requires the 1Password Mac or Windows app: https://1password.com/downloads/ If you have 1Password on your Mac or Windows PC, install this extension to fill, save, and generate passwords in Google Chrome. Learn more: 📘 https://support.1password.com/1password-extension/ 📺 https://youtu.be/JQzbn4SCiZg If you aren't using the 1Password desktop app, get 1Password X for the full 1Password experience in your browser: https://1pw.ca/x
- (2021-12-27) Gerry P: I use Brave Nightly browser and installed the new and improved (not) 1Password extension, and upon opening, didn't like it much. I also use Brave that still has the legacy extension of 1Password, which to me, is a lot less cluttered. Get the legacy app here https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/ BTW Google Chrome is the worst browser you can use, but that's only my opinion. Read about Manifest V3 at eff.org for your own education.
- (2021-12-17) Huy Mai: The best. Too bad they're neutering it with the cloud-only solution
- (2021-11-30) Jon Brown: Mostly works. Cmd-/ doesn't seem to work but at least my vaults all show up unlike the other 1P Chrome Extension
- (2021-11-13) Zachary Sparks: The desktop app doesn't recognize that this is installed. Doesn't work anymore...
- (2021-11-05) Jonathan Flower: I love having local only 1Password vaults and being able to autofill in my browser.
- (2021-10-30) Kosta M: Is it still working? When I click on the extension icon it just shows me right click menu instead of small popup window. Was working fine yesterday. Chrome Version 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2021-10-21) 田小: Cannot be filled automatically by shortcut keys. Please fix the problem. Unchecked runtime.lastError: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. Context _generated_background_page.html Stack Trace _generated_background_page.html:0 (anonymous function)
- (2021-09-22) Max Sysoev: Good extension
- (2021-08-07) ratchanee chuenrung: This extension doesn't work since Chrome version 72. Here I am using Chrome version 92 and wasted 30 minutes of life finding that out. The team at Agile Bits are awesome, but I have no idea why they don't give a really clear warning on this extension saying it won't work unless you're using archaic versions of Chrome. Weird. Reference: https://1password.community/discussion/101310/1password-4-doesnt-support-chrome-72-or-later-but-1password-7-does
- (2021-07-27) Matthew Porter: This app is SO much better than the newer one that doesn't require a local install of 1Password. I cannot figure out why they go to such a length to hide this.
- (2021-07-22) Mike Garrett: If you have the desktop app. this is the one you're looking for.
- (2021-07-16) Outdam Meas: It's the good old extension. it's intuitive to use compare to the new 1Password – Password Manager
- (2021-07-14) Dennis Ideler: Suddenly stopped showing the login for the current webpage. Instead it now says to install the Chrome extension for 1Password. Strange, I already have the extension installed. Oh wait, they mean this one: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/1password-%E2%80%93-password-mana/aeblfdkhhhdcdjpifhhbdiojplfjncoa Why are there so many 1Pass extensions? If you're killing them all to streamline, great, but let your customers know about the transition instead of breaking installed extensions and having confusing messaging.
- (2021-06-21) Akshay Harith: Devs, this extension seems to be hidden in the Chrome Web store. Please take a look.
- (2021-06-17) Manny Fernandez: Would love if this extension could integrate some of the advances that 1Password X has, just like the Safari 1Password extension. It's much more convenient to directly interact with password forms like the Safari extension does, and I wish I could do that without relying on a 1Password.com account like 1Password X.
- (2021-06-16) David Patchin: 1Password is great. HOWEVER, I have paid for this software and I do not appreciate having the browser extension pop-up a nag screen to try and force me to subscribe to their monthly service EVERY time I fill out a password, regardless of if I use 1Password to do so or not. I have paid full price for your software and I expect it to work (which it does) WITHOUT your company trying to upsell me to a service that I do not need. I will continue to use my licensed software, and if I do choose a paid subscription service in the future, I will look to one of your competitors.
- (2021-06-16) Marek Orłowski: Once in a while (it happens every couple days) I have to reinstall this app, because app is not finding this extension. It is more than annoying
- (2021-06-10) Bartłomiej Sajdak: For last few weeks every time I restart my Mac I have to reinstall this extension. When I try to launch it using CMD+\ shortcut it shows me a prompt that I have to install it in a browser even though it is already installed. Reinstallation helps, but for quite short. I've been using 1Password for years, but right now I am seriously considering migrating to some other app that just works.
- (2021-06-03) Kostiantyn Kahanskyi: Basically, never works. Usually it doesn't even open. When it opens, it does not recognize the website and does not fill in the username / password. Pretty much useless extension.
- (2021-05-27) Kai Du: I still prefer the legacy web extension. I personally think the newer browser standalone plugins are designed for people who use Chromebook or only use a single browser or only use 1password for storing website login information. If you are not any of the people I described above, use this legacy extension. It's a pain to repetitively unlock the desktop and chrome standalone version every time it gets auto-locked and unlock both versions twice, especially if you have a long master password. I give 4 stars because 1 password decides to continuously update to support pro users.
- (2021-05-19) Dan Abel: The updates to 1password are a pain to get working again and the app does not help with this, so 3 stars
- (2021-05-19) David Arango: I keep having random problems with this extension: it disconnects from 1password mini on my Mac, it becomes really slow... I need to google how to fix this problems, it's so frustrating.
- (2021-05-13) Alex B: It works very sporadically. It misses a lot of password entry screens. Even trying to trigger it manually does not make it recognize the password entry screen and read the login details. The browser extension is like 50% of the overall 1password experience. If it is not properly working it is reducing the utility of 1password and you are stuck between chrome pw manager and 1password. My source of truth is now split between 1pw and chrome. This sucks. 1pw is expensive. LatPast does the same, for free and it works. Please 1pw catch up with your extension.
- (2021-05-11) Tobias Wanstrath: Funktioniert schlichtweg nicht bei Chrome auf dem Mac. Immer wieder Probleme. Nutzung seit August 2020 und immer mist! Aktuell geht gar nichts mehr!
- (2021-04-23) Suganthan Mohanadasan: I'm done with this. The Chrome extension is terrible and breaks every single time Chrome updates. No clear instructions on what to do or where to go. Awful!
- (2021-04-22) Valerii Vorobiov: It is useful 2 days from install. Then it just stops working! Restarts doest help. I DONT want to install full featured 1password version extension because it doesntt support unblocking my vault with touch id or watch. Making the whole app useless.
- (2021-04-21) Kevin Layer: Updated to 7.8.1 and this no longer works. The "Install Browser Extensions..." menu takes me to a page that says to install the "Classic" version and gives a link... which points to this extension (which I already had installed and does not work). UPDATE: went through support and got it working. Fully shutdown 1PW (again) and restart browsers (again). Not sure why multiple tries over more than an hour were needed. Generally, I love 1PW, but updates have always been trouble for me. That's why they get 3 stars from me.
- (2021-04-16) Kevin Reevers: Still being recommended, still not working.
- (2021-04-11) 张小龙: Microsoft Edge 不能填充
- (2021-04-08) Benjamin Owens: Randomly breaks all the time, needs to be reinstalled to fix. Doesn't autofill like the other extension, you need to click the icon every time you want to enter a password. 1Password itself is excellent but this specific extension is just awful.
- (2021-03-20) Kus: Macbook Air 2019(M1)では使えません。1Password7を入れていても拡張機能側が認識せず、ペアリングが出来ないからです。
- (2021-03-16) Fan Cao: What is the point of replacing the classic extension with this nonsense. There is no support for TouchID. And why do you have to hide the classic extension when this is so terrible?
- (2021-02-26) Alon Idelson: Got 1Password version 6.8.9. Extension doesn't work with Brave.
- (2021-01-27) Jasper De Moor: Sometimes extension doesn't even open
- (2021-01-23) Daniel L.: I pay for that, and it works sometimes and sometimes not???! Hello?
- (2021-01-16) Ilya E: Opening very SLOW after 1 hour of working within browser. Have to restart browser all the time or reload extension to make it unlock in acceptable time. Time from clicking the button for window to appear takes sometimes 5-10 seconds, but to unlock - it could take a whole minute! This is all started couple months ago after an update. It's like that within any browser / OS
- (2021-01-14) Paweł Rutkowski: Trying to set this up, it launches main app which crashes and close everytime.
- (2021-01-12) Ethan Burnet: The lack of inline autofill is a strange omission of arguably one of the most crucial features of a password manager. Its interface, however, is far better than that of 1Password X; 1Password X has no dark mode and oversized UI elements. I wish I didn't have to choose between a good interface and autofill.
- (2020-12-29) Aman Maharjan: Somewhat slow. The 1password modal shows after few seconds and during that interval, if I move the cursor to different position on screen, the modal appears there.
- (2020-12-22) Andrzej Ciesielski: NIe działa
- (2020-12-17) David Mexicotte: This has never worked. Buggy crappy software
- (2020-12-01) Liam J: 浏览器插件无法使用
- (2020-12-01) Tomasz Wiszkowski: It's not bad, but certainly not as rich as the other extension. above anything else - the lack of the pop up window with suggestion for form data. this is particularly frustrating when trying to change a password. - you get no option to generate a new password, and - pressing either key combination or picking the site from the extension menu will automatically invoke submit that flow is just hard to use. reverting to the other extension.
- (2020-11-29) Haotian Zheng: Click on icon and no more password panel (only showing right-click menu), not sure if it is chrome extension or the app itself that malfunctions. Environment: MacOS BigSur (Intel), 1Password 7.7, and latest Chrome Extension (on Chrome 87.04)
- (2020-11-28) Paul Yamshon: One day the extension just stopped working. Then the little icon disappeared. I tried to download for Chrome, and it just won't load. I've sent several email to support and they reply back with hoops and hoops to jump through, and it still doesn't work. I think I will switch apps.
- (2020-11-25) Yogesh Mhatre: 1Password as a pass manager is one of the best, but this extension is easily one of the worst. You will have to remove and add it back often, mostly when there is an update to Chrome or OS. 1PasswordX extension is good, but then if you have to edit password it is a pain
- (2020-11-24) Kevin Goldsmith: The extension doesn't work with 1Password 7.7. I just updated on two separate machines running Mac OS 10.15 and 10.14 with latest chrome (87.0.4280.67), and on both the extension stopped working after updating the 1Password desktop app to 7.7. Removing and re-adding the extension didn't fix the issue. Restarting Chrome also did not fix the issue.
- (2020-11-08) James Bissick: Where is the auto-fill feature? It kinda makes the app useless..
- (2020-11-05) Chris: Nothing but issues with new versions. Just keeps saying it can't identify Google Chrome or something. I can't believe I pay money for such a buggy app.
- (2020-10-18) Станислав: Broken in Yandex Browser
- (2021-11-18, v:184.108.40.206) Chris Minner: browser extention no longer working after installing 1password 8
ive tried rebooting my computer, relaunching chrome, reinstalling the extention, and everything i can think of.
- (2021-11-05, v:220.127.116.11) Andy Molloy: No longer functions
I suppose it's not hugely surprising that this extension would one day stop functioning, but I'm sad that it's happened so soon. I have tried, and tried, and tried to work the new extension into my workflow, but it just does not work for me. I understand the desire/need to only support a single extension, but the new extension, among other things, does too much. If it were possible to adjust settings in the new extension to make it behave more like this one did, then that might be a different story. But it isn't (currently). This is bad enough that I have begun seeking an alternative solution for my password storage needs. I get that you need to advance and add new features and all that, but don't do so at the expense of users for whom the new features are not only not needed but actively get in the way of their usage of their browser.
- (2021-11-04, v:18.104.22.168) Jocelyn Wilson: Not working November 2021
Using brave Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (x86_64) Latest at time of posting. No longer works. The other versions of the extension are super clunky. Please get this fixed.
- (2021-09-21, v:22.214.171.124) Ruslan Gainutdinov: Problems with 1Password desktop extension after recent Chrome update
The button on the browser won't work so I can't even put in my password. Then I try to sign in with the app itself and it just freezes when I type in my password. Sometimes I get a “Couldn’t connect to 1P mini” box. Could this be fixed? I am still using 1Password 6 and it works great otherwise. Thank you.
- (2021-06-08, v:126.96.36.199) Gerónimo Maldonado: Windows Hello is slow
For some reason the Windows Hello prompt is now taking much longer to open, like 10 seconds as opposed to around 3 when it first got implemented. Any ideas? Can this be fixed?
- (2021-05-24, v:188.8.131.52) Panagiotis Kontogiannis: Problem with 1password extension
After reboot my pc i have this message when i try to open 1password extension ''Unknown is connected but its code signature could not be verified. Filling and other features are disabled until this issue is resolved'' What can i do? I m using 1password trial windows 10
- (2021-05-17, v:184.108.40.206) Ergin Tekinbas: Chrome updates issue
Hi there, I've been using 1password probably since its launched. Last couple of months i'm always having problem with the 1password classic extension whenever i've updated the Google Chrome to the latest version. The extension suddenly stopped working and whenever i clicked on the icon it says "1password desktop version required". After a day or two on Chrome update, it starts working again. Since the Google Chrome launches couple of updates dıring the month, i've having the same problem many times every month.
- (2021-04-23, v:220.127.116.11) Fabian Biondi: Erweiterung funktioniert nicht mehr
Seit gestern funktioniert die normale Classic Erweiterung nicht mehr. Ich habe alles nach der Anleitung auf der folgenden url erledigt: https://support.1password.com/cs/1password-classic-extension/ Leider funktioniert diese Erweiterung nicht mehr und ich habe auch nicht vor den neuen Manager für Chrom herunter zu laden.
- (2021-03-31, v:18.104.22.168) Phillip Gibb: Chrome Extension Does not offer TouchId
This is very frustrating, and I don't want to change my password to be easier to type. Tried the beta version - same problem
- (2021-02-13, v:22.214.171.124) M Kay: 1Password extension in Safari
The extension icon in the Safari toolbar does not show once I updated my MacOS to Catalina 10.15.7. Help. Is there a way I can get it back? Or is there an update coming out soon that will allow me to get it back as a short-cut? :)
- (2021-01-12, v:126.96.36.199) BB Vivian: 1PW not working
1PW isn't working; when I try to use it, it requires adding 1PW extension. 1PW indicates it is installed on my computer. When I follow the link to add the extension I am only given the alternative to "remove from Chrome". I can't afford to remove and lose all my PW's. Feels very circular
- (2021-01-11, v:188.8.131.52) Ethan Burnet: Autofill does not work
I have the 1Password desktop app installed, and while everything else works, password autofill does not. The Safari extension works fine. I tried force quitting both 1Password and Chrome, then restarting, but this did not fix the issue. I'm using an M1 13" MacBook Pro running Big Sur.
- (2021-01-08, v:184.108.40.206) Armando Duran: Extrension not working on another instance of Chrome
I currently have the extension on Chrome. But I added another user in Chrome so that I can have two instances of it. One is personal and the other one is for work. When I added the extension to the second instance of Chrome, it says "desktop app required". I have 1 Password 6, version 6.8.9. I don't have a 1 Password X account and I don't want it. But how can I solve this if the extension is working fine on the other Chrome instance? Thank you! -Armando
- (2020-12-27, v:220.127.116.11) Milse Armstrong: 1Password Extension Not Working with Chrome
Chrome Version 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (x86_64) on Mac Sierra 10.12.6. Extension is unresponsive. Followed all your steps for resetting the extension, browsers, computer, etc. but no change. Other ideas?
- (2020-12-23, v:18.104.22.168) Camille Campbell: Switching between users
My husband has 1Password and loves it so much he got the family package so now our entire family has it. We are under my husbands account but all have our own private vaults. My sons are able to enable the the Chrome extension on their laptops and devices. They are are linked to their vaults. My husband has his account linked to our shared family computer. The problem is there is no way that we can find to switch between users on the Chrome extensions. Any time we to an autofill it and the ctrl+shift+x to fill passwords, it is always pulling up his vault. How can I make the extension have the extension switch to my vault and passwords?
- (2020-12-21, v:22.214.171.124) Tom Gardener: Brave - 1Password Add-on
I want to use Brave instead of Safari but when I select download or install 1Password add-on for Brave I am told I can get it for Chrome. I dont want chrome or else I would have select it. I want Brave and the Add-on for Brave. So where do I get it?
- (2020-12-04, v:126.96.36.199) Kelsey Babcock: 188.8.131.52 Not working with Chrome 86.0.4240.198 on macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
Extension is unresponsive
- (2020-12-04, v:184.108.40.206) Mark Lindley: chrome extension not working
Like everyone has been saying - your upgrade broke the Chrome extension And unless you update your Mac to Big Sur, the Safari extension is kaput also
- (2020-12-02, v:220.127.116.11) Julia Hill: Extension is not working
Hi, the extension in Chrome (using mac) is not working... When I clock on the extension it does not give the passwords anymore, it says (desktop app required) which I downloaded.. please help. :)
- (2020-11-30, v:18.104.22.168) Kimber Gabryszak: Shortcut icon is not appearing in the toolbar in Chrome
The chrome extension stopped working; I uninstalled and reinstalled, and it shows as active in extensions, but the icon does not appear in the toolbar. I've tried turning it on and off, checking other settings; when I turn other extensions on and off they appear and disappear but yours never appears.
- (2020-11-29, v:22.214.171.124) Nicole Coulter: Updated to 7.7 and now extension does not work
I updated my chrome & 1Password versions on my Mac after updating my master key info 2 weeks ago on my PC. The extension and shortcut keys work just fine on my PC but neither work on my mac. The only way I can get the extension menu to open is by pressing control when clicking on the icon. The only way to get the app to open from my menu bar on my mac is by pressing option when clicking on the icon. Doing the two actions mentioned allow me to open up the desktop version but then I have to copy/past the logins/passwords which is frustrating. Hoping that this gets fixed ASAP.
- (2020-11-26, v:126.96.36.199) David Boyer: App blocked by Windows 10 defender
Windows 10 will not allow me to open the download in Edge.
- (2020-11-24, v:188.8.131.52) Kevin Goldsmith: Not working with 1Password 7.7
Updated the desktop app and the chrome plug-in stopped working. Two different machines both showed this using two different versions of MacOS.
- (2020-11-24, v:184.108.40.206) Hadrien Jourdan: Updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) and the browser extension is not working.
Updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) and the browser extension is not working in Chrome or Brave.
- (2020-11-24, v:220.127.116.11) Dcn. Stephen McKay: Updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) from Mac App Store and the browser extension is not working
Updated to 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700016) from Mac App Store and the browser extension is not working. When I click the toolbar icon now I get a menu as depicted in https://cln.sh/043N4r I am not prompted to authenticate. Is this expected? Should I await an update to the extension? Or is there something I need to do to resolve the issue? Regards Stephen
- (2020-11-23, v:18.104.22.168) Sarah Zanetis: adding chrome extension
I have tried adding chrome extension to my toolbar but it keeps telling me 1 Password is not installed on this computer, which is clearly is. I tried restarting to no avail. I have 1 Password 7, this extension was 1 PasswordX. Is that the problem?
- (2020-11-16, v:22.214.171.124) Jennifer Fischer: extension being blocked
I can't download the extension onto my macbook
- (2020-11-13, v:126.96.36.199) Fran Garnick: sign in
I can not get pass this. I do not know the secret key. It tells me that I don't need one, but won't let me sign in without it????????
- (2020-10-26, v:188.8.131.52) Frank Debelius: microsoft edge
brand new user - do not understand the process for downloading app to browser - when I attempt this I get a chrome google extension - please assist - thank you
- (2020-09-28, v:184.108.40.206) Alan Hammer: I use Safari and my wife uses Firefox. Can we get a family plan that will work with both. We are an all Apple family.
Using 2 browsers in one family
- (2020-09-28, v:220.127.116.11) Thomas N: Not working with Chrome
Since a couple of days 1 password is not starting when I click on the icon.
- (2020-09-25, v:18.104.22.168) Connie Mintz: Stopped Working on Chrome
Even though I have 1Password installed on Chrome, it's not available to use anymore. I have tried turning app on and off (that worked at one time) and reinstalling it. Any suggestions?
- (2020-09-10, v:22.214.171.124) Benjamin Jancewicz: Unable to run on Brave Browser
Hey there! I installed the plugin, but whenever I click on 1Password from the menu, it just flashes and nothing happens: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vma2zmht4mwy61j/Screen%20Shot%202020-09-10%20at%204.55.51%20PM.png?dl=0
- (2020-09-04, v:126.96.36.199) THEODORE IZZO: password
when i try to set a password in netspend i can't get from my e-mail and i need help to set up 1password
- (2020-09-03, v:188.8.131.52) Sridhar Katakam: Not working in Opera
Hello, I installed the 1Password Chrome extension in Opera. Pressing Cmd \ prompts me to install it again. Please advise.
- (2020-08-26, v:184.108.40.206) Paola Sileno: Automatic filling not working anymore
Hi, the automatic filling isn't working anymore and I have to do everything manually - do I need to update something to make it work again? Thanks
- (2020-08-25, v:220.127.116.11) Yoni Dahan: Touch ID
Hello, I couldn't find where to set up the use of the Touch ID on the extension of 1Password to unlock it even though I got the Touch ID on the app and what I think is the last version of the extension.
- (2020-08-13, v:18.104.22.168) Peter Gooden: Sharing with family
How do i get to invite the 5 members to share this app? I am sharing with family.
- (2020-08-05, v:22.214.171.124) Lauren Piro: Chrome Extension
When opening my 1Password Chrome extension in the browser, I am met with a prompt to install... the Chrome extension! I can't seem to get rid of this landing page and it's completely redundant. Wy doesn't it recognise I'm accessing it via the very extension it wants me to install? My app is up to date.
- (2020-08-04, v:126.96.36.199) Kathy Gunther: Reinstall 1password
Hi, I have been using 1Password for years. I think the subscription ran out. I am 90% sure that you have been paid. I cannot open my 1Password and I want to retrieve all of my passwords. When I open up 1Password now, the only option I have is to cancel my 1 Password extension on Chrome. Please help me get restarted.
- (2020-07-26, v:188.8.131.52) Trying to install 1 password to three different browsers
I'm running Windows 10 On an HP desktop. I use Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers. Firefox is my default browser, and I want to keep it that way. LastPass had NO problems installing these extensions, but 1 Password seems to keep deferring to Firefox and WON'T INSTALL its extension to Chrome or Edge (which is now Chrome based.) How do I fix this and install the extension to Chrome and Edge?
- (2020-07-21, v:184.108.40.206) Janet Pottebaum: How do I get 1password on my new laptop?
I have been using the 1password for several years on my iPhone and iPad. I want to extend it to my new Lenovo laptop please help I have Crome on the new laptop
- (2020-07-21, v:220.127.116.11) Mark Wood: Chrome Extension no longer working with 1Password 6
I rebooted my Mac with an OS update and now the extension doesn't work. I own a lifetime license for version 6 and don't want to pay monthly for version 7. How do I get this working again? ASAP!!!!!
- (2020-07-02, v:18.104.22.168) Nicholas W: Stopped working
This extension stopped working for me. Clicking on the icon does nothing, and using the Ctrl+\ keyboard shortcut does nothing. I have the Desktop app installed, version 7.4.767. Chrome extension version 22.214.171.124. I've tried closing the browser completely and running Disk Cleanup and nothing fixed it.
- (2020-07-02, v:126.96.36.199) János Mészáros: Cannot add extension to Chrome
Dear developers, I using chrome with multiple users which means I have more chromes windows with different google accounts (for personal, corporation, etc). When I added the extension for one account then I cannot add to others. Other password manager handles as well this situation. 1 Password X plugin also handles as well, just I missing some usable feature so I would like to use this plugin. Thanks. BR, Janos
- (2020-06-24, v:188.8.131.52) Willie Dawson: can't figure out how to add desktop extension. i have the app on my windows10
downloaded the app to my windows computer, can't figure out how to get the browser extension to add to my browser. they keep telling me to download the app, but i don' t see browser extension.
- (2020-06-21, v:184.108.40.206) Connie Fish: New Mac Computer
Cannot figure out how to get 1Password into my browser. Directions just send me all over the place.
- (2020-06-18, v:220.127.116.11) Jim Curl: How do I know if the app is attached to my browser
I see the app pin to task bar but I do not know what the next step... what are extension and how do I use them....
- (2020-06-14, v:18.104.22.168) Gerry Rising: Changing Passwords
I am one of those people who have used just two or three passwords for everything. I would like to change those passwords one at a time. How do I do this?
- (2020-06-11, v:22.214.171.124) Ian Thurgood: Please add an easier locking button
I just added the 1Password extension that is a companion to the desktop application for Windows. I like that it is unlocked for any connected browser as long as I have unlocked the Windows app. So far it has worked for me on both Chrome and Brave (though I've only been playing with this version for a very short time). The only improvement I would request is a button to be available upon opening the extension window which allows the user to immediately lock the app (I'm not sure what you call it, but the window that opens when you click on the extension). I can never remember the hotkeys, and going into the settings menu was less than intuitive at first-blush, so it would be helpful if there were an easy button available at the top or on the side of the menu with the rest of the buttons. - Thanks!