Extends the 1Password app on your Mac or Windows PC, so you can fill and save passwords in your browser.
⚠️ The 1Password classic extension requires the 1Password Mac or Windows app: https://1password.com/downloads/ If you have 1Password on your Mac or Windows PC, install this extension to fill, save, and generate passwords in Google Chrome. Learn more: 📘 https://support.1password.com/1password-extension/ 📺 https://youtu.be/JQzbn4SCiZg If you aren't using the 1Password desktop app, get 1Password X for the full 1Password experience in your browser: https://1pw.ca/x
- (2023-01-23) Руслан Баночкин: Спасибо за вечную поддержку своего приложения.
- (2023-01-23) Stephen Inoue: This extension conflicts with logging into some websites. Example indiegala dot com won't work with it and you'll be frustrated manually trying to log in until you disable 1Password's prompt in the extension settings. Took me weeks to figure it out and I was just switching to another browser until then.
- (2023-01-03) Robert Gschwendtner: So much for "life time" support - once paid for it, now it's not working anymore. As a long-time user, I will need to look for other products on the market, who will keep their promises.
- (2022-11-09) Alexander Sundström: I've been using this for many years now and it has been a good experience until recent. I'm using it with my icloud, and have paid for the app for my mac in the beginning when i started using it. All of a sudden everytime I use this extension, I get a big splash for upgrading to an account that cost per month, EVERY SINGLE TIME I login at ANY PAGE. This is such an awful user experience, and really affects my satisfaction with this product.
- (2022-08-23) François Martin: Attention ! L'appli est devenu moins sécurisé. Avant on pouvait stocker les données localement, sur son ordinateur. Avec la nouvelle version, vos password sont obligatoirement envoyés sur internet. Certes, c'est "encrypté", mais c'est toujours beaucoup moins sécurisé que quand ils étaient stockés localement et n'était jamais envoyés sur les serveurs de 1password.
- (2022-08-16) Jules Nickerson: This was working for a long time until I re-installed Chrome, and now I can't get the extension to work anymore. It says it can't verify the signature of the browser (or something like this) every time I open Chrome. I have tried reinstalling Chrome and the extension with no luck. I am using 1Password 6 Any help would be appreciated.
- (2022-07-14) undefined: 1password8 不能用干嘛啦？
- (2022-06-24) Paulius N: The extension will brake if you have 1password 6 and 7 running at the same time.
- (2022-06-24) Nick Taylor: Useless with 1Password 8, delete and get the current extension. Took me months of frustration to figure this out!
- (2022-06-18) Jeremy G: I've been supporting 1Password (on a paid standalone license) and been an active promoter of AgileBits for more than 10 years now. AgileBits no longer offers support for 1Password standalone users who rely on this extension, and have no intention to fix it, as they're hungry for paid subscription revenue. It's unfortunate that AgileBits won't provide the minor update needed to support their earliest adopters.
- (2022-05-24) sleep semi: Not working anymore!
- (2022-05-07) Sven Gebhardt: This extension has been abandoned and won't work with 1Password 8. https://1password.community/discussion/124247/classic-extension-for-1password-v8
- (2022-04-29) For Ip: 1password chrome extension does't work macos version 11.5.2 chrome Version 100.0.4896.127 (Official Build) (x86_64)
- (2022-04-28) Matt Cornelisen: 1Password sold a piece of software with a promise of lifetime access and support including this extension. 1Password lied. This extension doesn't work as promised anymore and they have stated in replies here that they aren't going to fix it. They did this simply so they could start charging extra monthly fees to people who were told they'd have lifetime access for a single price. Do not use 1Password. Use Avira Password Manager or any of the other options available. Do not trust this company.
- (2022-04-25) Dominic Tinley: Broken
- (2022-04-22) xl l: It doesn't work with the new Chrome update
- (2022-04-21) Brandon B: 1Password is finally deciding to screw its most loyal user base--the original backers who purchased 1Password years ago. I foolishly have recommended 1Password for years to anyone who would listen. No more. I will recommend any password manager OTHER than 1Password, and warn people against them.
- (2022-04-19) Sasha Kalmikov: Not working. 1Password want you to switch to their paid subscription model.
- (2022-04-14) Stephen Robb: 1Password 6 extension no longer works with an updated Chrome browser. I have been a loyal supporter for at least half a dozen years. This really is too bad and leaves me looking for other options.
- (2022-04-13) K D: Unless you can enable FaceiD on the browser for mac with the other extension, please dont remove this extension.
- (2022-04-13) JT (JT.F): chrome无法使用
- (2022-04-12) Vergil Lu: chrome插件不支持了
- (2022-04-09) Flavia Ricci: Funktioniert mit Chrome V100.0 (MacOs Catalina) nicht mehr! ABOZWANG. Ohne Abo keine Funktionalität. 1Password ist über die letzten Jahre immer schlechter und teurer geworden. Nach dem letzten Chrome Update geht nichts mehr. Ihr habt mir den Umstieg auf Bitwalden leicht gemacht. Danke!
- (2022-04-08) Marlon Hort: Used to be great, now it's pretty much broken for the latest versions of Chrome, please fix this 1Password team!
- (2022-04-07) Jeff Void: I paid for the app, and now they stopped supporting the extension.. Such a shame! Moving to another app as this seems like extortion to get more money out of already paid users! Hope you come to your senses, regain consciousness and start to think and behave reasonably after this period of foolishness and irrationality, Agile Bits!
- (2022-04-05) Jonas Laursen: No longer works
- (2022-04-04) Alex Hunt: Has stopped working, agilebits not updating it to work with google chrome. Shame on them. I will move to bitwarden since they are free and work.
- (2022-04-03) dimitrios tsioutsiourigas: We have paid for this application and now the add-on doesn't work...
- (2022-04-02) Mihai Apetrei: How dare you, Agilebits, to stop honoring the lifetime purchase agreement of your customers!??!? It seems that you did forget that we, the initial customers, got you to the success point of where your product is today. With very small implication (maximum a few lines of code), you could have made this app to continue working on the newly updated Google Chrome. I am so disappointed about the way you decided to treat your customers, trying to force them to move to your newly subscription-based service. Maybe some of them will be smart enough to sue the company, because we all bought a product for a lifetime period, and the features that were available at the time of purchase (working in the chrome browser for autofilling) should work as expected, for all the lifetime period. That's what has been promised to us when we purchased and that's how it should be. Shame on you.
- (2022-04-02) David Werner: Stopped supporting this extension for iPassword 6 users though it was purchased on a lifetime license. Unacceptable and will be moving to a new service.
- (2022-04-01) Oliver: Sadly, they've decided to stop supporting 1Password 6 for Chrome. They're instead forcing everyone to move to the SaaS subscription pricing instead of honoring the lifetime purchase agreement.
- (2022-04-01) Dylan Li: 1Password 6 extension does not work, please fix it. We need you to fix it rather than inform us it will not work anymore. Everyone, please join me to push to fix it. https://support.1password.com/kb/202203/
- (2022-04-01) Aziz Ahmed: not working any more....
- (2022-03-30) Philipp Dietrich: I bought a „lifetime" license of 1Password but now the chrome extension is broken and they won't fix it because no more support for a „lifetime" product 🤮
- (2022-03-28) Steven P: I just discovered Enpass. PROS - It has almost everything that 1Password 6 had - But it allows offline-only vaults that you can sync with dropbox, icloud etc. - Their extension works in every browser I tested CON: It has only tagging, no folders, although they support nested tagging. On Stacksocial, they have a lifetime deal for $29 https://stacksocial.com/sales/enpass-plan-lifetime-subscriptions Bye-Bye 1Password. I used to support you, but you guys treat existing customers in the most shameful way.
- (2022-03-28) Michael Riediger: This app doesn't work with the new Chrome. The company cancelled lifetime subscriptions in poor faith.
- (2022-03-28) Roy Calderón: Wrong way to treat your clients. Chrome released relevant updates recently which stoped this extension from working. I cannot believe they are forcing us to upgrade to a subscription.
- (2022-03-28) 蚊尾: Loyal customer since 2016...The latest version of Chrome 99 breaks the 1Password extension... the only option is to upgrade to a paid monthly subscription.. 1Password advised they won't fix - sadness.. BTW 1Password, I don't want a discount, just want the software I originally paid for to work as intended! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - From 1 Password... if anyone else is in the same boat... Hey there, Thank you for using 1Password - we really wouldn’t be here without customers like you, and we appreciate all your support! On March 15th 2022, Google released Chrome 99, which introduced a new code signing certificate. Because of this change, 1Password 6 for Mac no longer works in Chrome 99 or later. While your license for 1Password 6 for Mac hasn't expired (and never will), the last major update to that version was in May 2018. It's no longer being actively developed and will only receive critical security updates in the future. To continue using Chrome with 1Password on your Mac, you'll need to upgrade to a 1Password membership account. With a 1Password membership, you won't have to worry about dealing with licensing and you can easily use 1Password on all your devices. You can use the account to sync your devices automatically - third-party services like Dropbox and iCloud are no longer required. Simply sign into your 1Password membership account and all of your 1Password data is there. You can learn more here. We'd like to thank you for supporting us all these years and provide a special trade-in discount for your license. Simply reply to this email with your license and enjoy 50% off your first 3 years. You can also sign up for a 1Password membership account in the mean time and transfer your data to your new account with just a few clicks: Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account If you still need help, reply to this message, and one of my human friends will get back to you as soon as possible. BitBot, and the entire 1Password team ❤️🇨🇦
- (2022-03-27) Vincent C: The extension is no longer working on mine as well. 1Password seem no longer support it and try to push the customer to the subscription version. I am willing to pay for the full version (not subscription model). Since they don't have it anymore, I should consider switching to LastPass or iCloud Keychain/Password completely.
- (2022-03-25) Adam Bako: i will never pay for subscription and upload my passwords to your servers.. i once paid for this and now it dont work and you force me to buy it again.. shame on you.. im looking for alternatives. bye
- (2022-03-24) George Sakkas: AgileBits support for 1Password 6 is a tragedy.
- (2022-03-24) Rick T: 1Password 6 for Mac won’t fill or save in Chrome 99.0.4844.74 or later: https://support.1password.com/kb/202203/ Find a previous Chrome version here: https://google-chrome.en.uptodown.com/mac/versions v99.0.4844.151 works for me: https://google-chrome.en.uptodown.com/mac/download/4499193 Make sure you disable Chrome's auto-update, here's how: https://superuser.com/questions/1359017/how-do-i-disable-automatic-updates-of-google-chrome-on-mac-os-x
- (2022-03-24) Glow Dan: It was stop working, after chrome updated to 99.0.4844.83 on Mac
- (2022-03-23) Ravi Jain: I'm a 1Password 6 user who is also frustrated that this extension doesn't work with the latest Chrome update. I use the extension countless times a day so not happy about this.
- (2022-03-23) Yoga de la Voix WebTV: impossible a utiliser avec Chrome qui doit etre mis a jour très souvent. Client depuis de longues années, je passe à la concurrence...
- (2022-03-23) Ricardo Martins: Doesn't work since March/22. Now you have to pay for a subscription and upload your passwords to their servers. Enpass seems to be an alternative with local vault file, but still needs to be improved (interface, performance, etc) to be similar to 1password6. The firefox plugin still works (tested up to Firefox 98).
- (2022-03-22) C Marxson: This extension used to work great but it looks like 1Password has intentionally disabled all of its functionality for customers who purchased 1Password6 and earlier. I understand adding additional functionality and letting consumers decide whether to upgrade, but crippling software from paying customers in order to extract more money from them is pretty atrocious.
- (2022-03-21) Danny Tran: I've been surfing this old extension for many years now, I believe this might be the end. 1Password announced that Chrome 99 has a new signature cert which isn't validating with the extension anymore 😢 https://support.1password.com/kb/202203/
- (2022-03-21) Elena Rey: This extension can't use in the latest version Chrome browser. message from https://support.1password.com/kb/202203/
- (2022-03-20) Peter Anthony: No longer works. I see the message "1Password can't verify the identity of your web browser". Here is my configuration: * Chrome Version 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (x86_64) * 1Password 6.8.9 * macOS 12.2.1
- (2023-01-27, v:188.8.131.52) CZnec: extension stop working on today 27.1.2023 update
Extension stop working on today 27.1.2023 update. Brave/Chrome 109 on macOS (Catalina)
- (2023-01-16, v:184.108.40.206) chilacho: Chrome Extension funktioniert nicht
Hallo 1P Ich hatte die Chrome-Erweiterung von 1P immer immer mit dem Chrome Browser verwendet. Seit aber 2 Erweiterungen verfügbar sind – für v.7 & 8, läuft die Erweiterung mit 1P-Version 7.x nicht immer. Ich habe vor kurzem ein Chrome Update gemacht und jetzt wird die Erweiterung wieder nicht erkannt. Da ich mein OS X (10.15.7) nicht updaten will, weil zu viele Apps dadurch verloren gehen die ich zum täglichen Arbeiten benötige, wie auch 1P in Version 7, wollte ich nachfragen wie ich die Erweiterung zum laufen bringen kann. Aktuell verwende ich Chrome Version 107.0.5304.110 (Offizieller Build) (x86_64). In allen anderen Browser läuft die Erweiterung, nur nicht in Chrome. Wie kann ich das Problem lösen? Leider funktioniert es nicht, wenn ich die Erweiterung lösche und wieder installieren. Auch kein Browser oder kompletter Neustart von Mac bringt was. Bitte um Hilfe. Freundliche Grüsse chilacho
- (2022-05-13, v:220.127.116.11) Stephen Stroh: 1Password 7 extension not working in Chrome browser
Same as many others who have already complained. I don't know/care what Google has done to the Chrome browser to cause this problem. I'm sure you could come up with a compatibility fix. Instead it seems you are determined to force owners of older 1P versions to upgrade. If that's your game, many formerly satisfied users will be upgrading, but *not* to a later version of your software. Can you afford this?
- (2022-05-03, v:18.104.22.168) Steven King: 1Password 6 for Mac won’t fill or save in Chrome 99.0.4844.74 or later
See https://support.1password.com/kb/202203/ from March 15, 2022: On March 15, 2022, Google released Chrome 99.0.4844.74, which has a new code signing certificate. Because of this change, 1Password 6 for Mac no longer works in Chrome 99 or later. The last major update to 1Password 6 for Mac was in 2018 to allow it to continue working with modern browsers. It no longer receives critical security updates. In other words, this extension no longer works and will no longer be updated. BitWarden looks like a viable replacement: https://bitwarden.com/
- (2022-04-18, v:22.214.171.124) Christian Bruss: Since last Chrome update, this 1Password extension stopped working because the identity of the latest Chrome version could not be checked. Can you please correct this? Many thanks. .
Since last Chrome update, this 1Password extension stopped working because the identity of the latest Chrome version could not be checked. Can you please correct this? Many thanks. .
- (2022-04-13, v:126.96.36.199) Reece Wilkinson: 1Password 6
The latest Chrome update has caused the desktop app extension to stop working. Can you please update the extension or remove the chrome verification requirement so the extension continues to work with Chrome? Other browsers work so this is a chrome specific issue. Thanks.
- (2022-04-13, v:188.8.131.52) Michael Clapp: Chrome extension no longer working
The Chrome extension is no longer working.
- (2022-04-09, v:184.108.40.206) Alex Vinokurov: The extension stopped working
After the latest update of Chrome, the extension stopped working. Please fix it!
- (2022-04-06, v:220.127.116.11) Martin Borovicka: 1Password 6 extension fix
1Password 6 extension does not work, please fix it. We need you to fix it rather than inform us it will not work anymore. Thanks!
- (2022-04-03, v:18.104.22.168) R Prins: 1Password Chrome extension isn't working anymore
Since last Chrome update, this 1Password extension stopped working because the identity of the latest Chrome version could not be checked. Can you please correct this? Many thanks. .
- (2022-04-01, v:22.214.171.124) Dylan Li: 1Password 6 extension does not work
1Password 6 extension does not work, please fix it. We need you to fix it rather than inform us it will not work anymore. Everyone, please join me to push to fix it. https://support.1password.com/kb/202203/
- (2022-04-01, v:126.96.36.199) Wookie Kim: 1Password Chrome extension does not work
After a recent Chrome update, the 1Password Chrome extension stopped working. Please fix the bug. Thank you.
- (2022-03-31, v:188.8.131.52) Steven King: 1Password 6 extension does not work
Chrome version 100.0.4896.60 (Official Build) (x86_64) Error message: 1Password can't verify the identity of your web browser For your protection, 1Password will only fill information in browsers that have been signed by identified developers. If Google Chrome is in the middle of an update, 1Password may be unable to verify its identity. Please quit Google Chrome and reopen it.
- (2022-03-30, v:184.108.40.206) Tim Carr: 1Password 6 Still not working
Hi There, can you give me an understanding of when the chrome plugin will be fixed for 1Password please? I am on a Mac and it can not verify the browser (same issue as so many others are facing). Is there a workaround?
- (2022-03-30, v:220.127.116.11) Michael Gutierrez: Extension not working with Chrome MacOS Version 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Extension cannot authenticate browser in the latest version of Chrome shown in the subject line. Please resolve so I can continue using 1P.
- (2022-03-30, v:18.104.22.168) Harry Nijkamp: Please fix the plugin
Please fix this plugin.
- (2022-03-27, v:22.214.171.124) Sam Roberts: Doesn't work anymore
Always says cannot verify my browser. Removed and reinstalled. Still same.
- (2022-03-25, v:126.96.36.199) Kris Pento: Please Fix latest chrome
- (2022-03-25, v:188.8.131.52) Andrey Andreev: not working
- (2022-03-25, v:184.108.40.206) Andrey Andreev: not working!
doesn't recognize Chrome, please fix
- (2022-03-25, v:220.127.116.11) Albert Alonso: Broken
1Password6 is no longer usable, will you fix this¿?
- (2022-03-24, v:18.104.22.168) James Schroeder: Currently broken on below version
Broken with chrome Version 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (x86_64)
- (2022-03-24, v:22.214.171.124) Tom Wagner: 1Password can't verify the identity of your web browser
Unfortunately broken in Chrome version 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (arm64).
- (2022-03-23, v:126.96.36.199) Ravi Jain: 1Password 6 support
Please fix so that we can continue to use the Chrome extension with 1Password 6 -- I use it countless times throughout the day.
- (2022-03-23, v:188.8.131.52) James Caldwell: doesn't recognize Chrome, please fix
doesn't recognize Chrome, please fix
- (2022-03-23, v:184.108.40.206) John Yeung: Please fix the extension!
I cant use the extension after chrome update my browser :((( Thank you
- (2022-03-23, v:220.127.116.11) Josh Koenig: Another +1 for Chrome Update
Just another request for an update to keep working with the latest version of Chrome from an otherwise happy 1Password6 customer. :)
- (2022-03-23, v:18.104.22.168) Howard Roark: Please update 1Password Mini on Chrome 99.0.4844.74
- (2022-03-23, v:22.214.171.124) Mohammad Shoeb D: The extension stopped working with Chrome
Hi, the browser extension stopped working with the new Chrome update. Chrome Version - Version 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (x86_64) 1Password 6 - Version 6.8.9 (689001) Thanks Shoeb
- (2022-03-22, v:126.96.36.199) Ross Williams: Error - not working
Hi, I keep getting the error "1password can't verify the identity of your web browser". I've updated the browser, checked for updates for the extension, updated 1Password desktop app, restarted the computer. Nothing works. Please help. Best, Ross
- (2022-03-21, v:188.8.131.52) Cassy Song: 1Password can't verify the identity of your web browser
Hello. I have a one-time paid family license for 1Password 6, and I have been using this extension for years. Now it no longer works at all because I get the message that "1Password can't verify the identity of your web browser". What is going on? This is unacceptable. Please let me know why this is happening. Thank you.
- (2022-03-21, v:184.108.40.206) mang weiqi: 1password 6 chrome 不能使用
更新最新版chrome后 1password 6 终身版就不能使用了，请修复啊
- (2022-03-20, v:220.127.116.11) Ken Stanley: 1Password can't verify the identity of your web browser
For the past several days the 1Password Extension (desktop app required) has been saying it cannot verify the identity of the browser, despite the browser having been updated. I don't want to pay for a subscription to continue using 1Password, and would appreciate you updating the extension so it continues working. Otherwise you will loose what was a loyal customer.
- (2022-03-20, v:18.104.22.168) Danny Useche: Please fix extension
Hello, Can you kindly fix this extension? It just stopped working and I have removed and re-installed. I am on the latest build of Chrome. I get can't verify web browser. I have the 1password 6 application and am syncing my vault via icloud. Please fix
- (2022-03-20, v:22.214.171.124) Mark Berman: 1Password extension (desktop app required) 126.96.36.199 is no longer working with chrome Version 99.0.4844.74
1Password extension (desktop app required) 188.8.131.52 is no longer working with chrome Version 99.0.4844.74 (Official Build) (x86_64). I have a family subscription to 1password 7--why did this suddenly stop working? Macbook Pro 2018 Mac OS 10.15.7
- (2022-03-19, v:184.108.40.206) David: Chrome Extension stopped working
As for many my Chrome Extension for 1Password 6.8.9 for Mac has stopped working after a Chrome update today. When this happened previously I was informed by the support team that the build I (non subscription) would no longer be supported and they encouraged me to pay for the subscription service. Is this the point where we are told that the only way 1password will work going forward is if we pay for a subscription service? If it is then maybe some prior warning would have been welcomed so a decision could be made.
- (2022-03-19, v:220.127.116.11) Andrew K: 1Password Extension no longer recognizes Chrome
Like everyone else. Can't get the extension to work.
- (2022-03-18, v:18.104.22.168) Jason Curran: chrome extension stopped working
it worked yesterday, stopped today
- (2022-03-18, v:22.214.171.124) Taylor Selden: The extension stopped working with Chrome
Hi, the browser extension stopped working with the new Chrome update.
- (2022-03-18, v:126.96.36.199) Philip Vukelich: Cannot verify browser error
The extension no longer works. Please update to work with the latest update of Chrome.
- (2022-03-18, v:188.8.131.52) Matt Robinson: Chrome Extension for 1Password 6.8.9 for Mac has stopped working after a Chrome update
After a Chrome update executed a half-hour ago, my 1Password extension has stopped working with the message: "1Password can't verify the identity of your browser." . Restarting everything, removing and reinstalling the 1Password extension has done nothing. Please help! I need my Chrome 1Password extension! Browser version is 99.0.4844.74 (Official Build) (x86_64).
- (2022-03-17, v:184.108.40.206) Charles Johnson: Suddenly stopped working
Been working great for a long time, but the extension suddenly started showing an alert that says "1Password can't verify the identity of your browser." Tried restarting, etc. nothing worked. Hope this can be fixed.
- (2022-03-17, v:220.127.116.11) old H: Doesn't work anymore
The extension keeps saying my Chrome needs to be updated but I've check Chrome's About section and it's already updated. I've also restarted my macbook and open my 1Password vault but this extension gives me the same error.
- (2021-11-18, v:18.104.22.168) Chris Minner: browser extention no longer working after installing 1password 8
ive tried rebooting my computer, relaunching chrome, reinstalling the extention, and everything i can think of.
- (2021-11-05, v:22.214.171.124) Andy Molloy: No longer functions
I suppose it's not hugely surprising that this extension would one day stop functioning, but I'm sad that it's happened so soon. I have tried, and tried, and tried to work the new extension into my workflow, but it just does not work for me. I understand the desire/need to only support a single extension, but the new extension, among other things, does too much. If it were possible to adjust settings in the new extension to make it behave more like this one did, then that might be a different story. But it isn't (currently). This is bad enough that I have begun seeking an alternative solution for my password storage needs. I get that you need to advance and add new features and all that, but don't do so at the expense of users for whom the new features are not only not needed but actively get in the way of their usage of their browser.
- (2021-11-04, v:126.96.36.199) Jocelyn Wilson: Not working November 2021
Using brave Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (x86_64) Latest at time of posting. No longer works. The other versions of the extension are super clunky. Please get this fixed.
- (2021-09-21, v:188.8.131.52) Ruslan Gainutdinov: Problems with 1Password desktop extension after recent Chrome update
The button on the browser won't work so I can't even put in my password. Then I try to sign in with the app itself and it just freezes when I type in my password. Sometimes I get a “Couldn’t connect to 1P mini” box. Could this be fixed? I am still using 1Password 6 and it works great otherwise. Thank you.
- (2021-06-08, v:184.108.40.206) Gerónimo Maldonado: Windows Hello is slow
For some reason the Windows Hello prompt is now taking much longer to open, like 10 seconds as opposed to around 3 when it first got implemented. Any ideas? Can this be fixed?
- (2021-05-24, v:220.127.116.11) Panagiotis Kontogiannis: Problem with 1password extension
After reboot my pc i have this message when i try to open 1password extension ''Unknown is connected but its code signature could not be verified. Filling and other features are disabled until this issue is resolved'' What can i do? I m using 1password trial windows 10
- (2021-05-17, v:18.104.22.168) Ergin Tekinbas: Chrome updates issue
Hi there, I've been using 1password probably since its launched. Last couple of months i'm always having problem with the 1password classic extension whenever i've updated the Google Chrome to the latest version. The extension suddenly stopped working and whenever i clicked on the icon it says "1password desktop version required". After a day or two on Chrome update, it starts working again. Since the Google Chrome launches couple of updates dıring the month, i've having the same problem many times every month.