Automatically sync your browsing history to your Windows 10 PC with Windows Timeline. Push active websites to any of your devices.
Please Note: If you encounter any issues or have any future requests, either tweet (@dominicjmaas) or leave an issue on the GitHub: https://github.com/DominicMaas/TimelineExtension Timeline Support provides deeper Windows 10 integration features into Google Chrome such as Windows Timeline activities and Project Rome. • Sync your browsing history to Windows Timeline, access it at a later date or on another device with the same Microsoft Account. • Adjust how many seconds you have to be on a page before it's stored in Windows Timeline (by default, 8 seconds). • Continue browsing on another device quickly by 'pushing' your current active tab to other devices sharing the same Microsoft Account.
- (2021-10-24) Carl Acebal: See my comment above Oct 24, 2021 under 'Ahmed Saad- Jul 18, 2018'
- (2021-06-30) Kwang Pheng Lee: 【Can be used before】 AADSTS500201: We are unable to issue tokens from this API version for a Microsoft account. Please contact the application vendor as they need to use version 2.0 of the protocol to support this. （How can I solve it）
- (2020-12-07) lesnic: Работает в новом EDGE.
- (2020-10-26) Alexander Suchkov: в эдж на хроме работает
- (2020-02-04) Anonymous: No reason to require sign in to Microsoft account. Chrome is installed, Timeline is enabled. Just make Chrome tabs work locally with Timeline. Why is sign in required? Uninstalled.
- (2019-07-17) Melissia Lenox: works seamlessly and to those who detract based on permissions issue: there is an easy and generally smart resolution to your problem - the microsoft account i have given it access to is not the account i use for my private, confidential, or privileged work or play. Good work by an excellent code author.
- (2019-06-25) hawe liang: 好慢
- (2019-04-19) Сергей Кореневский: НЕ РАБОТАЕТ !!! Не удается ввести ПАРОЛЬ в яндекс браузере.
- (2019-04-05) Toshe Andonov: I guess this works beautifully and is something that I'd like to have, but giving some random developer access to my Microsoft account just to sync my browsing activity to the cloud it's simply a no-no. Nice work for developing this, but if you could make this function locally, it would be great. I guess we will need to wait for the new Edge on Chromium to get this feature natively.
- (2019-02-19) Anant Bhat: Very good idea indeed. But I cannot complete signing the microsoft account. I can go only upto login window and there is no 'accept' button for permission. I am using windows insider preview 18334 and Chrome 72. (Edit: After sometime tabs started showing without completing signing process)
- (2018-11-10) Hays Chan: super useful. one of the best extension
- (2018-10-22) 御礼: 很好，速度很快，不显示的需要先在这个插件里面登陆微软账户，然后在系统设置里设置开启云同步才可以
- (2018-10-13) Colin Kiama: This extension works perfectly! No hassle.
- (2018-10-12) Minghan Li: Amazing. I was finding something like this for ages.
- (2018-10-08) Alius Ali: Please update the compatibility with Vivaldi, clicking the timeline on Windows I only open the links on the default Browser, not on Vivaldi :(
- (2018-09-28) Ernest Beoku-Betts: Excellent!
- (2018-09-10) EnderWinner: Отлично работает в Chrome. В других Chromium-браузерах не получается ввести пароль(
- (2018-09-03) 天一李: 不能用啊，时间轴里找不到chrome的历史页面
- (2018-08-15) Ahmad Farag El Sabruti: Thank you for this wonderful extension. However, I have one question, how to push pages to my other devices my phone has grey mark and I have already microsoft launcher working? Thank you
- (2018-08-14) Juan Pedro Bretti Mandarano: Works as intended. Also, I have it installed on Chrome on my Mac and still works.
- (2018-08-13) It installed, however, when I clicked the link to login using my windows 10 login, nothing happened. No popup. I wasn't signed in automatically. When I clicked the extension again on the toolbar, I saw the same link indicating that I need to login.
- (2018-08-12) Fernando García Jover: Completamente necesaria para los que trabajamos a diario con Windows 10
- (2018-08-12) Shaun Guimond: This is a fantastic extension. It just works and the code was obviously well made.
- (2018-08-12) Insta: Works exactly as advertised. It's plug-and-play, so the moment you log in, your pages should start showing up across your devices. I use this with Vivaldi because it doesn't have a native sync feature, and it works really well. Thanks, dev!
- (2018-08-11) Tâm Minh: Super useful!!!
- (2018-07-26) Tom Morris: This functionality should be built into Chrome for all Windows 10 users, it's so useful.
- (2018-07-25) 阿旭: It would be good to support simplified Chinese
- (2018-07-21) kalsjdhfasdkj: This thing was needed since the WINDOWS 10 APRIL 30th UPDATE. Works seamlessly across devices and it doesn't have any issues with regards to crashing or whatsoever. OVERALL SOME NICE CODE.
- (2018-07-19) Adrian Vargas: Absolutely brilliant!
- (2018-07-18) Erich Gasslmaier: Kein Sync mit Windows Timeline. Chrome aktuelle Windows aktuell und Timeline Support aktuell 1.0.3
- (2020-09-18, v:1.0.4) Javier Garcia: Desapareció la extensón en firefox
Ya no está en firefox esta extensión, me gusta la extensión pero también me gustaría tenerla en firefox
- (2020-05-13, v:1.0.4) Louise Petersen: timeline support
how is it supposed work, is there any other extensions that work with this.
- (2019-06-05, v:1.0.4) Mark Davies: Unable to approve permissions for Windows
Once I've logged into to my Windows account I am unable to approve permissions for Windows as I am unable to scroll down to the button.
- (2018-11-06, v:1.0.4) 赵伟鹏: The plugin has been unable to add browsing history to the timeline
I have logged in to my Microsoft account and opened the sync settings.But this plugin doesn't seem to be able to write the browsing history to the timeline.
- (2018-10-07, v:1.0.4) Drew Johnston: I can't get Windows 10 Timeline to show any Google Chrome pages for anything other than the current day
I am logged in to "Timeline" using the same windows account that I use to login to windows. I can't get Windows 10 Timeline to show any Google Chrome (Version 69.0.3497.100) pages for anything other than the current day even though I have been running it for at least a week. I use a different gmail account for tracking my Google Chrome settings/tabs/history than my Windows User account. So I make sure to sign into the Timeline extension using my Windows account that I use to login into my Windows 10 account. Should I un-install the extension and try again? Running version 1.0.4 Other ideas?
- (2018-08-29, v:1.0.4) Nelson Atuonwu: Support
This plugin doesn't work on chrome dev version. Is this a bug?
- (2018-08-16, v:1.0.4) Fabián Álvarez: More than one account?
Will it be possible to configure more than one account? I've got one from work and a personal one. I'd like to join both in the timeline.
- (2018-08-15, v:1.0.4) Ahmad Farag El Sabruti: How to open pages on android devices?
Thank you for this wonderful extension. However, I have one question, how to push pages to my other devices my phone has grey mark and I have already microsoft launcher working? Thank you
- (2018-08-13, v:1.0.4) yoki ding: How can I synchronize between win10 device and Android device?
I want to synchronize tags between win10 devices and Android devices, or push the tags from win10 to my Android device. What should I need to do? I have installed the Edge browser on Android, but I can't sync it.
- (2018-07-27, v:1.0.3) Mark Stronge: Nothing appearing on the windows timeline
I've just installed this yesterday but nothing has appeared if I view the local window timeline? Is this meant to sync to the local windows timeline too??
- (2018-07-25, v:1.0.3) 阿旭: perfect
Plugins are very good. If you support Chinese, it will be perfect.
- (2018-07-16, v:1.0.1) Larry Pollis: FireFox Extension: When
The article I was reading indicates that there is a FireFox Extension. But the link offered only has a download button for Chrome. Will there be / Is there a FireFox version?