Quickly browse your Google Drive files without opening a webpage and get notifications of modifications to your shared documents
• Browse, open, search or delete your files and documents right from a browser button (without waiting for Google Drive's page to open) • Get desktop notifications when any of your files/documents are modified or updated by a shared user • Supports push notifications Click "Website" or visit jasonsavard.com for more info. Changelog: https://jasonsavard.com/wiki/Checker_Plus_for_Google_Drive_changelog
- (2021-06-03) Benjamin Schwarze: Great idea well (=simple) implemented. 👍
- (2021-05-08) ale Tomodachi: Seria bueno mejor si fuera facil cambiar de cuenta , para poder acceder a otras cuentas
- (2021-04-15) Ken Lowe: This addon for Google Drive does everything it claims to do. After a couple of month's use, there's been no surprises or gotchas... very nice! The Developer has the expertise and knowledge across Google Drive / Calendar / Mail to make using these platforms easier though these extensions. He is very responsive to issues and feature requests. Make sure to check out the Mail and Calendar addons!
- (2021-03-03) ROUNAK NANDI: A very useful extension.
- (2020-12-08) M Bourmad: essential tool
- (2020-03-19) 唐昱: 特别好！
- (2020-01-12) Joshua Young: Sweet Momma
- (2019-06-08) Steven C: I hope Add a button for download
- (2019-05-11) LOMDify: BUENO
- (2019-05-06) Roger R: Rapido acceso a mis archivos, sin complicaciones y por lo tanto bien recomendada.
- (2019-04-28) Andrés Tineo: Con esta extensión es super facil acceder a los archivos de drive rapidamente. La uso todo el tiempo
- (2019-04-18) Алексей Тиханов: Всё супер! но платить даже доллар за загрузку собственного звука новых сообщений мне просто жалко, хоть на эту функцию уберите оплату, недавно это было бесплатно.
- (2019-03-29) Tom: Excellent. I tried a similar extension first but it automatically refreshed the document list when I opened it so the files would suddenly change just when I went to click on one. This extension has a button so I can refresh if I want - a much better solution!
- (2019-03-23) норм , покатит )
- (2019-02-26) This was exceptionaly good. Keep up the good work Jason! Make more!
- (2019-02-09) Sergey Cody: Good extension. Like everything from this author!
- (2018-12-04) David B: Excellent!
- (2018-11-11) KH K: Great !!!
- (2018-10-06) Ярослав Шмелев: It's realy cool extansion! Pleas create one for google tasks! =)
- (2018-09-05) Vinicius Ritter: Very good, but could add the option to download directly into the extension.
- (2018-08-02) Kenneth VandenBerghe: Excellent extension which makes using my Chomebook much easier. I've used and donated for all 3 of his "Checker Plus" extensions.
- (2018-06-12) JBL: No email / sms notifications makes this close to perfect addon useless for me.. Please consider adding this feature. I need to get notifications while I'm not using Chrome too! I will pay if it's a paid only feature.
- (2018-05-09) Maya Biswas: it is a extension
- (2018-03-18) James Johnson: Just got this installed after reboot, but where to find out how to use it or fully set it up please. Thanks for creating it tho, Jim
- (2018-03-09) Mohammed Khallaf: When opening the site the extension it appears that it do a huge use of my CPU
- (2018-02-26) Daniel Hellekes: Nice tool to follow all the news and changes within a growing data pool
- (2018-02-22) Paul Alsted: WONDERFUL extension. I use the other as well (calendar, gmail, etc..) and they make my life so much more organized. Can't wait to see what comes next! Perhaps a Google Pay checker since Android Pay is converting...? :)
- (2018-01-31) Fin'ora la più completa e con la miglior gestione del drive via web. Ottima!
- (2018-01-04) This guy builds the extensions that Google should have built in the first place. Keep it up Jason.
- (2017-11-27) Reghu kumar: good
- (2017-11-20) Robey Joyce: Notifications do NOT work at all.
- (2017-10-28) Non Com: Essential if you use Google Drive (now Backup & Sync, etc). Very simple access to Drive files from within Chrome. Beautiful.
- (2013-09-18, v:2.8) Alex HomeSolutionsTeam: GDrive extension
Hello Jason,, great apps.. Does the extension allow for folder searches? it only produces results for individual files.
- (2013-07-13, v:2.7.4) Nick Pinn: recents and starred options
it would e cool if I could view a my recent edited files as well as starred files
- (2013-07-03, v:2.7.4) No desktop notification
Why doesn't desktop notification work? I'm using Chrome version 28.0.1500.63 m
- (2013-05-22, v:2.7.4) Charisma Riley: Date/Time of Changes
I would really like to know the following in my notification, in addition to the Title and that a change was made: A) User that made the change B) Date and time that the change was made C) Instant email notification D) Possible Android and iOS port for Chrome or other browser or standalone app I have been desperately seeking a change notification app for my Google Drive docs for some time, as it is a necessity for collaboration. If someone like me wanted to build on the script you have, what would I need to do? Do you know any way to have the program send an email notification when a change has been made? Not even Zapier has built this into their feature set yet... as frustrating as this problem is. :/ email: circularreference (at) yahoo Thanks!
- (2013-05-15, v:2.7.4) Cory Roberts: Search terms don't have to be in order
I would love if it just searched for the terms you typed, but not in the order you type them. For example, I have a document "Hours Worked for Andrea." I don't want to remember the order of the words, I would just like to type "hours andrea" and have it show up. Thanks!
- (2013-05-10, v:2.7.3) Farooq Chaudhry: Granting Permission Crash
When using Checker Plus for the first time on my Macbook Pro will show me the "grant permission" button and after clicking the button Checker Plus will open the Google "Request for Permission" page where allow access to access my account. After clicking the "Allow" button Google takes me to another page that tells me to "Please copy this code, switch to your application and paste it there" and Checker Plus will crash out. Everything works fine on my Desktop PC running Windows 7, so it seems to be a Chrome for Mac specific bug when greeted with the "Please copy this code, switch to your application and paste it there" page that Google presents on my Mac and not on my Win PC.
- (2013-04-09, v:2.7.2) Dallan Prince: Add "CREATE" button(s)
I use this in ANTP. I would love to see a button (or buttons) similar to the "CREATE" button in google drive. For example: "New Document" "New Presentation" "New Spreadsheet" ... could be listed as documents in the documents like, perhaps with a divider. OR A "CREATE" button could pop out the various options like inside google drive. -Thanks for tools.
- (2013-04-03, v:2.7.2) Filipe Kunzler de Oliveira Maia: Lucidcharts
There are no icons for lucidcharts! Keep up the great work!
- (2013-03-26, v:2.7.2) Nicolas Bustillos: Google Keep
Make an extension for Google Keep and you are it... you'll have the whole package. "Checker Plus for Google Keep" please. And if you integrate it with Awesome New Tab Page, even better. Thanks for the great extensions.
- (2013-03-01, v:2.7.2) Ashish Bogawat: Support for multiple accounts?
I love the simplicity of the extension, but it doesn't seem to support multiple accounts, like the Gmail Checker extension does. Do you plan to add this ability in the future?