Create new Documents for Google Drive from your browser bar.
Add a simple menu to your browser bar to quickly create new Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Forms, and Drawings for Google Drive. Supports Google Apps domains! Fork me on GitHub! https://github.com/dmihal/Google-Docs-Quick-Create
- (2020-02-16) Lolo Haha: SUCH A GOOD ESSENTIAL EXTENSION! Only challenge I have is wanting to be able to choose what Google Drive to actually open a new file for and not seeing an option for doing that.
- (2019-09-06) 周玏林: That's good! Thanks
- (2019-07-31) Luis David Maya Medina: + Did as advertised. I now use: http://doc.new http://sheet.new http://form.new etc. they do the same, without the need to install an extension Please add offline doc creation so I use this extension again.
- (2019-07-26) sharlet sebastian: so i wanted an extension which would let me open docs on the go and yes this just does that.
- (2019-06-13) Ana Carpio: Excelente y muy útil para llevar cualquier tipo de información de manera organiza da...
- (2019-06-08) Steve A: I saw a comment that said the positive reviews were all fake because her system or browser kept crashing. I've had no such problems. Like the saying goes, "it works as advertised!" I've had no problems. The only thing I did have to do was to download the Google program Backup And Sync to make things a little more convenient for the way I work; but it isn't necessary to make this extension work exactly like it says it will. Job well done to the creator of this extension. Google used to make an application for Chrome that would do the exact same thing but I can't find it anywhere. I gave this extension a try and as an extension (instead of a Chrome application), it's even faster to get to work.
- (2019-05-01) Lucien de Voux: Love the idea, but for some reason the new spreadsheets open with a different account to the 'Google Apps Account (corporate, educational)' account I configured it to work with. Other types work just fine.
- (2019-04-20) Dan James: Great add on.......works perfect.
- (2019-04-03) James Russell: It's good, it's quick, it works… but it would be better if you could optionally choose a folder to create the doc/sheet inside. I have to drag things about to get them in the right folders afterwards.
- (2019-04-01) es muy util
- (2019-03-13) Works really well for me!
- (2018-12-05) Cheryl A. Schwartz: As I'm typing the cursor moves at least two characters to the left of what I've already typed. It creates spaces that I don't want and when I try to delete the spaces I need to move several spaces to the left and hit delete in the middle of a word I've already typed. I CAN'T USE IT. What's going on and how can someone fix it?
- (2018-11-07) Christine Lorence: Vraiment simple, pratique, efficace comme toutes les applications google
- (2018-10-25) Carlos José Barroso: Excelente e indispensable. Si pudiera elegir con que cuenta trabajar sería perfecto.
- (2018-09-26) H. José Ángel: Excelente herramienta muy útil y segura a la hora de trabajar los documentos, te da la seguridad de trabajar sin el temor de perder información, ya sea por algún apagón o al cerrar los archivos sin guardarlos etc.
- (2018-09-14) Daniella Larsen: make an app for microsoft or a program
- (2018-09-12) Hasnain Khan: hi
- (2018-08-15) Eric Yager: This is a fantastic extension. I use it all the time.
- (2018-08-13) ali hussein: Fett grym!
- (2018-07-12) 岳淳模: 無懈可擊！
- (2018-03-29) Helen: I dont like it because it keeps crashing my page! I can't believe that I believed that these fake comments were real. I really want this deleted off my computer. THIS APP SUCKS.
- (2018-03-22) Javier Chandler: Genial!! Herramienta! Gracias!! por simplicarnos las tareasy Trabajos. ;)
- (2018-03-17) Jasmine Yusuf: Google Doc is the best way to write what you want wherever you want
- (2018-03-12) David Stanley: won't open! says to try clearing cookies which I did and still won't work!
- (2018-03-02) Cyrus Torres: cool