One click unlocks a faster, more convenient dashboard for your Google Drive files with this free browser extension!
Drive Anywhere enables you to create, open, edit, move, rename, or delete files in your Google Drive account without leaving your current page. One click will pop open a view of your Drive files and folder, and from there you can work away: *Move, rename, delete multiple files at once* Boosts the power of Drive in your browser by allowing bulk actions on files. *Drag’n’drop upload* Simply drag and drop to quickly upload new files or folders to your account. *Upload progress* Drive Anywhere now displays file upload progress and will alert you if there were any errors during the process. *Open, edit, move, and rename files now* Save time and reduce tabs by opening Drive files in your current window for quicker access and collaboration. *Search, favorite, and other Drive features available* The regular Drive features are still functional in the extension! *Easily switch between Google Drive accounts* *Reorganize files by title, owner, and last modified.* Install now and Drive Anywhere today!
- (2018-06-25) stefan ketola: Does literally nothing. Tells me I've successfully logged in and then does nothing. Tried closing down chrome and re-launching and still does nothing. removing now.
- (2015-04-11) Bro Rat: . Slow opening, but useful once opened. . The DataRat .
- (2015-03-12) Annie Mueller: Just what I need. I hated having to keep a tab dedicated to Drive open all the time. This provides the one-click access at all times. My only complaint is the inability to sort my stuff in the main view. I'd love to be able to sort by type so all my folders appear at the top of the list rather than mixed in with my files alphabetically.
- (2014-05-18) Terry Canaan: If you're looking for a way to batch rename files on a chromebook, this isn't it.
- (2014-04-23) Cody Gibbs: Saves a few clicks when accessing Google Drive files and offers a quick view from the browser. Nice if you're a heavy Google drive user. Drag to upload feature is nice too.
- (2014-04-08) Matthew Berrios: As the other reviewers here mentioned, this extension makes it way easier to get to my files. It's because of this extension that I'm gonna use it more often now. This extension works absolutely perfect, I'd highly recommend it to anyone, especially Chromebook users like myself. This extension compliments Checker Plus for gmail, and checker plus for google calendar. Two excellent extensions that work similar to drive anywhere. Where you just click a button and you instantly have access to your google stuff. Now if you wanted more to hook up your browser, go with extension manager. This lets you quickly access your extensions, and turn them on and off, or remove them. Another extension to make your life easier.
- (2014-03-23) Heather Simental: Just downloaded this extension and it's so much easier to get to and work in Drive now. One click! Love it!!
- (2014-03-20) Rynda Clark: Love this extension! It used to take me 5 key strokes to get to google drive files, now it is one click. I may actually start organizing all the files in there, now that I can find them. Thanks!
- (2014-03-17) Rich Rudzinski: This extension actually makes Google Drive useful! Using Drive can get very confusing, and definitely annoying to keep open all of the time. This extension makes managing my Google Drive files super easy and intuitive.
- (2014-03-17) Daniel Huss: This plugin, while simple, has made Google drive actually much more useful. I use drive to house a lot of research and other docs from the web so it makes it simple to gather info for review.