Lets you quickly search files in Google Drive™ and get results using the address bar
Lets you use the omnibar to get quick results from your Google Drive™. Just type "drive" to the address bar then enter your query. This will list the matching entries. You can also go to Drive's search page by using this extension.
- (2022-03-10) Tyler Mills: Does what it says it does. Just type "drive: search-term" into the address bar and you're all set. No special permissions required!
- (2022-02-22) Christine Yaged: Used to be great but Google is now blocking it.
- (2021-10-14) Doug Laney: Google blocks it.
- (2021-06-20) Sorry had no choice only way to report the error. Google blocked the application from opening and downloading. When I tried downloading. Google blocked it, which I don't understand or the error, specially after all the fair reviews. I read. But after downloading it or tring. Error message read. Google blocked this due to the app was trying to access sensitive information. HUH?? Google you got nerve! lol! YOU! Your the biggest snoop! lol! Besides I have no sensitive information anywhere., so I don't understand the blocking or reasoning?
- (2021-05-14) Edu “Printesa” Pintilie: it has a bug
- (2020-09-24) HÜLYA KİBAROĞLU: PERFECT.
- (2020-07-14) Ricky Baltrush (RickHunter): love it too much
- (2019-07-18) Josh Frederick: Exactly what I needed! This extension saves a ton of steps... Keep up the great work!
- (2019-07-12) John Breed: Works great!
- (2019-05-04) mohammed Salisu Garba: in deed it, is perfect. This is the app I was looking for.
- (2018-11-20) Ahmed Lakkdim: super pratique pour les utilisateurs intensifs de google drive. Code propre et concis
- (2018-11-08) Daniel Guillemot: Ca marche pas !
- (2018-10-24) diane wrozier: Let us all be looking oow la la good for Googleapps of all kinds.
- (2018-04-16) Zeke: for some reason, it didn't let me check the drive when I signed in!
- (2018-04-09) XXXVuong Quangxxx: ¤
- (2018-03-25) thuy trang Nguyen: ok
- (2018-03-08) Erin Young: This has always worked for me perfectly however over the past 2 weeks it has stopped working entirely. Update needed!
- (2018-03-06) caue rego: doesn't always work. doesn't let you choose the keyword. better of simply using your own custom search keyword: more reliable, shorter and easier.
- (2017-11-17) Sergio Contreras Sustaita: Justo lo que necesitaba! Ya no tengo que esculcar mis carpetas
- (2017-10-23) Kristy: WON'T WORK
- (2017-09-15) gilles bousquet: super pratique pour les utilisateurs intensifs de google drive. Code propre et concis.
- (2017-05-25) Zeynep Ateş: Mükemmel bi uzantı, çok severek kullanıyorum yapanın eline sağlık
- (2017-04-03) Xavier Paredes: Strange behavior. For example, I know for a fact that I have at least 4 google docs that contain the word "time". This extension only shows 1 result. Interestingly, it's the 1 sheet I used last.
- (2016-10-14) Thomas Ferrin: It just doesn't work.
- (2016-07-13) Matt Svoboda: Only seems to work maybe 25% of the time for me. Most of the time, though it shows "Google Drive" in the search bar after I type "drive ", there are no search suggestions from Drive, and after I enter my query and hit return, nothing happens. No idea why it breaks - I'm entering the same queries!
- (2016-05-26) José María Llovet Abascal: Doesn't work. Useless peace of crap.
- (2016-05-03) Christopher Tryens: I use this all the time and really love the extra couple of steps that it saves me! It's definitely the most useful and most dependable extension that I have. Thanks!
- (2016-03-02) Виктор Любимов: не понятно как работает
- (2016-02-15) Chris Woo: Despite the exact same thing able to be done through the built-in search engine in settings, I like how this is in an extension form!
- (2015-11-04) Iliana A-D: it does not work
- (2015-10-04) stelios kemenes: poly kalo
- (2015-07-16) Brandon Nolte: AMAZING. This saves me lots of time. Thank you developer, you are the best! Wish you had the same plugin for gmail. I would pay for both of these plugins easily.
- (2015-06-30) Ruben Orozco: You can do a google drive search from browser search box without this plugin, just go to chrome settings and set it up on the search engine settings.
- (2021-12-29, v:0.3) Réal Moore: je cherche une callac a vendre ou doige chercer
je cherche une cadillac a vendre ou doit ton cherché
- (2021-12-29, v:0.3) Réal Moore: cadillacc a vendre quoi cherché
Je cherche cadillac a vendre ou trouver cette auto;
- (2021-05-14, v:0.3) Edu “Printesa” Pintilie: bug
it says that the app is not safe
- (2021-05-04, v:0.3) Jamie Lonie: "This app is blocked" error
I am now getting an error saying: "This app is blocked: This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access." Is there any way I can still use this app?
- (2020-02-12, v:0.3) Jake Lewis: Not working
Hey, as others have described, the extension isn't working. "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in." Any idea if this is being looked at? The extension is so useful and I use it all day every day! Thanks!
- (2020-01-02, v:0.3) Steven Waye: "Sign in for Google temporarily disabled for this app"
Error message upon log in says this app has not been verified by google to use google sign in Is this a universal issue and is a fix planned? Thanks!
- (2019-04-12, v:0.3) Noel Lim: Repeatedly asks for permission to use the extension for GSuite account
I want to search for things on Google Drive with my GSuite account but it asks me for permission every time. How do I get around this?
- (2019-02-06, v:0.3) Typhoon Fire: Why so much permissions?
The app asks for downloading my drive content. Sorry but I don't agree with that, why would it need so.
- (2018-11-06, v:0.3) iwant to develop system but ineed idears oh how to do it
systems analysis and design
- (2018-06-06, v:0.3) Sheri Rednour west: windows 7 crash , no restore
backup n restore resets constantly
- (2018-01-29, v:0.3) Gita G.: Chrome extensions
Hi, Everytime I click on the extension link on the search bar I'm redirected to the Chrome Web Store page to download it again, but it shows it's already added. The buttons of the extensions on the search bar are in grey as if they were not active. I've already checked the activation on the extension manager. If you can help me I thank you in advance. Tatiana.
- (2017-11-30, v:0.3) Doesn't seem to work?
after appearing and typing what I want when i click enter.. it disappears and doesn't complete the search/
- (2017-07-13, v:0.3) Allow us to change the search keyword
It's a small point but for other search engines in chrome I can change the keyword that triggers the search engine. For example, instead of "drive " starting the google drive search I could use "d " to use the addin (or any other word I choose)
- (2017-02-22, v:0.3) Bogdan Chertes: don't show results for items in trash
when making a search from the omnibar, the app returned files that are in the trash. Is it possible to avoid showing files that are trashed in the results?
- (2017-01-19, v:0.3) Eshan Mathur: Doesn't Work Sometimes?
Typing in "Notes" doesn't do a search. For other queries, it seems to work fine. There is a bug somewhere. Developer, I love your extension! Please fix soon!
- (2016-10-20, v:0.3) Greg Slater: Used to work
This use to work now it doesn't.... Used it for months, now the button is grey in the top right corner and nothing comes up in the search..... Whatever update just happened broke it.