Never forget a password again! SaferPass will make your life easier and passwords safer.
- (2018-12-20) dave lee: the best on here lov it and its free 2 use so thx
- (2017-11-20) Wesley Garcia: Pense num aplicativo prático e funcional para gerenciar senhas, com serviços que vc só encontra em aplicativos pagos, como por exemplo sincronização. Excelente! Recomendo muito.
- (2017-08-29) Dean Payne: However its not free idefinitely - there are limits to how many profiles are saved so technically this is not completely free. Im also not sure why there are Saferpass plugins
- (2017-06-15) andrew smith: The point of installing was to test websites on my machine. However urls without a www. prefix are marked as invalid. Seems a pointless validation with subdomains etc
- (2016-08-10) Martin Kuštek: Best. Password. Manager. Ever. Lifesaver. Sooo convenient. I'm not even a premium user and this manager has not been only a best tool for password storage and generating strong passwords, but also for securely storing important data. And it has NEVER been hacked! (unlike others out there). And I access the passwords everywhere and share them with people when I need. Just don't forget the master password or else it's outright impossible to recover. I would hate to have to go back to not having SaferPass EVER! And the biggest up? It works in my beloved Opera!
- (2016-03-10) Jan Bencko: Excellent extension. No need to install additional app or anything. The best password manager extension I've found so far.. Thanks!
- (2016-01-26) Robert Stieger: With so many sites to have to create and then maintain a safe and secure password, SaferPass takes all the worry out of keeping up with all of them. Just remember 1 password and let SaferPass remember the rest.
- (2016-01-26) Simple, effective and protective. I like secure me feature, that allows me to unlog my account via phone. nice design.
- (2016-01-11) The One: Fantastic
- (2015-07-09) Marty Topping: Installs on my computer but won't run. Uninstalling.
- (2017-05-20, v:5.13.0) Keith Hunter: how does it work?
I need to know if this system sends a message to a mobile to enable access as where we live, we do not get a mobile signal and it won't work for us. Why does it pop up every time I open google chrome??
- (2016-12-12, v:5.0.5) minha senha n ta pegando no fece
boa noite como posso traca a senha do meu fece
- (2016-12-12, v:5.0.5) skype está bloqueado para chamadas
no meu computador meu skype não está realizando chamadas e nem video. há um sinal dde proibido. o que fazer. grata
- (2016-12-11, v:5.0.5) sobre a conta do google
nao tenho conta no google
- (2016-12-01, v:5.0.0) Teresa Watts: Need to get going on this
I am up to late, so what is next.
- (2016-12-01, v:5.0.0) Teresa Watts: need password
I have changed my password so many times it is hard to remember
- (2016-11-03, v:4.2.26) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "SaferPass: Free Password Manager". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-10-31, v:4.2.26) Gerry Socha: trying to sign in to my verizon
Need to change my plan
- (2016-09-04, v:4.1.6) paula shani: אינני יודעת את password שלי פשות שחכתי
אינני יודעת את password שלי פשות שחכתי love flowers
- (2016-08-16, v:4.1.3) Peter Nemšák: Unwanted CSS injection
Hello there, your extension adds unwanted padding to elements on web pages. Specifically, the elements with '.info' on our page with this class get injected with 13px padding from the top and bottom, and 10px from left and right. You should narrow the selector for elements corresponding with your functionality and not affect every element with this class, because it causes viewing issues for your users. In case it helps, the whole style selector in our case is '.homepage .box_left .item .info' Cheers and thanks, Peter