Capture snapshots of pages to track with Crazy Egg
Capture snapshots of web pages that you can track with Crazy Egg. Page Camera gives Crazy Egg users the ability to manually capture snapshots of web pages. Crazy Egg is normally able to capture a page simply by specifying its URL. However, pages that are only accessible to authenticated users or are hosted within private networks cannot be captured automatically. Page Camera can capture any page you can visit in your browser, so it is able to take snapshots of these otherwise inaccessible pages.
- (2017-02-07) Letícia Reis: uhu
- (2016-10-06) Kimberly Jensen: Super helpful for a bunch of different use cases like capturing screens for split testing platforms.
- (2016-04-28) Taren Tang: ENTIRE PAGE not the part that its showing. Who the heck need this when your own computer have a print screen button.
- (2016-04-06) Lukethegamer 79: LOVE IT
- (2016-03-09) Öner Vardar: gut