Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!
The simplest way to take a full page screenshot of your current browser window. Click on the extension icon (or press Alt+Shift+P), watch the extension capture each part of the page, and be transported to a new tab of your screenshot where you can download it as an image or PDF or even just drag it to your desktop. *No bloat, no ads, no unnecessary permissions, just a simple way to turn a full web page into an image.* The advanced screen capture technology handles complex pages—including inner scrollable elements as well as embedded iframes—unlike any other extension. If you encounter an issue, please report it via the customer support flag icon on the capture page, so we can improve the extension for you and everyone else who uses it. In order to screenshot the entire page it must scroll to each visible part, so please be patient as it quickly assembles all the pieces. For the rare scenario where your page is too large for Chrome to store in one image, it will let you know and split it up into images in separate tabs. Export your result to PNG, JPEG, or various PDF paper sizes—all configurable from the extension’s options. *NEW:* crop, annotate, and add your favorite emojis to any screenshot with the new premium editor! This extension is run by an independent developer. View the original open source project on github: https://github.com/mrcoles/full-page-screen-capture-chrome-extension Change Log: 7.1 — 2020-09-14 — fixed scrolling issue affecting Twitch + added URL and date option to PDF & editor exports for premium users 7.0 — 2020-07-20 — Updated project name from “Full Page Screen Capture” to “GoFullPage” (same team, new name) 6.6 — 2020-07-15 — PDF export supports landscape layout + smart page splitting to prevent text lines from getting cut in half 6.5 — 2019-11-26 — welcome info page for new installs, fixed backwards compatibility bug 6.4 — 2019-11-15 — fixed issue where zoomed in pages sometimes resulted in blank sections in screenshots 6.3 — 2019-11-08 — various bugfixes including faster image copy and better backwards compatibility 6.2 — 2019-10-28 — native copy to clipboard support & additional controls via keyboard shortcuts and right-click dialog 6.1 — 2019-10-11 — editor improvements: easier selecting of elements and emoji rendering fix 6.0 — 2019-10-10 — introducing the new screenshot editor: crop, annotate, and add emojis to your screenshots! 5.7 — 2019-09-15 — bugfix for issue with imgur.com 5.6 — 2019-09-13 — initial bugfix for blank screenshots caused by Chrome 77 when capturing long pages 5.5 — 2019-09-04 — fixed issues that were affecting Behance and BBC News websites 5.4 — 2019-09-03 — add "Save as" to options page and user-reported bugfixes 5.3 — 2019-08-02 — minor bugfixes 5.2 — 2019-07-22 — various bugfixes, including issue with PDFs getting truncated on export 5.1 — 2019-04-22 — visual refresh, bugfixes from user-reported issues including fix for Chrome regression with iframe permissions 4.9 — 2018-09-15 — various bugfixes from user-reported issues, including Salesforce lightning dashboards 4.8 — 2018-08-14 — extra handling for Chrome 68 bug with downloads related to allow incognito setting (stay tuned for updates to handle issues with downloading in Chrome Beta & Canary >= v69) 4.7 — 2018-08-08 — bugfixes for some parallax sites and other edge cases 4.6 — 2018-07-23 — fixed regression with a number of pages that stopped scrolling, improvements for fixed background images 4.5 — 2018-07-18 — bugfixes, zoomed in white lines fix 4.4 — 2018-07-16 — new support for fixed header jump, new permissions controls, downloads fix, parallax improvements 4.3 — 2018-06-29 — bugfix for sporadic iframe error 4.2 — 2018-06-14 — bugfixes from user reports 4.1 — 2018-06-12 — bugfixes, zoomed out white lines fix 4.0 — 2018-06-10 — new support for iframes and framesets, Chrome 67 compatability updates 3.17 — 2018-05-30 — improvements to scrolling issue and handling of animations 3.16 — 2018-05-21 — fix for user-reported scrolling issue 3.15 — 2018-05-08 — additional improvements to fixed elements, better capture of feeds 3.14 — 2018-05-02 — improvement to export to PDF filenames 3.13 — 2018-05-01 — fix save as recent download location issue, improvement to fixed elements 3.12 — 2018-04-27 — added export to PDF option, plus bugfixes and performance improvements 3.11 — 2018-04-09 — improvements to captured screen, support for fixed backgrounds 3.10 — 2018-03-30 — bugfixes for various pages, cleaner Options page 3.9 — 2018-03-24 — fix issue saving options, improvements to scrollbar handling 3.8 — 2018-03-22 — add ability to specify download directory, bugfixes 3.7 — 2018-03-20 — download as PNG or JPG via options page, bugfixes for user reported issues 3.6 — 2018-03-16 — bugfixes for various pages including adwords, improved download functionality 3.5 — 2018-03-14 — bugfixes from user reports, stability improvements to capture page 3.4 — 2018-03-09 — improvements with scrollbars and fixed position elements via user reports 3.3 — 2018-03-07 — timestamps in filenames, batch download/delete feature, auto-download option 3.2 — 2018-03-05 — improvements to scrollbars and fixed position elements via user reports 3.1 — 2018-03-03 — updates to customer support feature 3.0 — 2018-02-27 — new advanced scrolling algorithm for difficult pages like Gmail and more! 2.12 — 2018-02-23 — bugfixes for svgs and user-reported pages 2.11 — 2018-02-21 — bugfixes for several user-reported pages 2.10 — 2018-02-20 — advanced support for fixed position elements 2.9 — 2018-02-13 — bugfix for some body scroll issues, natural size for zoom in on high pixel ratio displays 2.8 — 2018-02-08 — improved messaging for restricted URLs 2.7 — 2018-02-06 — bug fix for Chrome version 60 and below 2.6 — 2018-02-05 — style updates, bug fixes 2.4 — 2018-02-02 — fix for quota errors that can prevent capturing an image 2.3 — 2018-01-31 — new customer support feature for better service! 2.2 — 2016-09-01 — support for ctrl+s (or cmd+s on Mac) to save the screenshot 2.1 — 2016-08-22 — fixed capture zoom in/out issues, add an expand button to capture header 2.0 — 2016-08-19 — updated result tab for screenshots with click to download and ability to view/delete your screenshots 1.0.1 — 2016-05-14 — fix incognito mode "File not found" bug and better tab handling 1.0.0 — 2016-05-09 — this is a major release: introduces keyboard shortcut, splitting of images for pages that are too long, better handling of zoomed/emulator pages, more subtle gray icon, SVG support, and stability fixes (thank you @bluememory14, @BSierakowski, @denilsonsa, and all submitters of bug reports) 0.0.15 — 2015-04-05 — add timestamp to images so they are unique paths (via @HetIsNiels) and popup display fix 0.0.14 — 2015-02-14 — more “retina” fixes 0.0.13 — 2015-01-02 — remove scale feature to hopefully fix bugs experienced on “retina” displays 0.0.12 — 2014-08-24 — change permissions to more restrictive “activeTab” 0.0.11 — 2014-04-19 — backwards compatible permissions update 0.0.10 — 2014-04-17 — fixed permissions issue that prevents screen capture in Chrome 34 0.0.9 — 2013-12-08 — fixed bugs when the image is pieced together on retina screens 0.0.8 — 2013-11-17 — improved calculation of page width and height on non-standard pages 0.0.7 — 2013-10-10 — 10x speed improvement in capture time and restore to original scroll positions after capture (via @terrycojones) 0.0.6 — 2013-01-26 — Fixed scenario when captured image can load as a broken icon (caused by loading image before it has been written to the file system) 0.0.5 — 2013–01–21 — Fixed small bug in 0.0.4 0.0.4 — 2013–01–21 — Replaced deprecated BlobBuilder with Blob (via @gleitz) 0.0.3 — 2012-11-25 — Removed need to reload pages that were open before the extension is installed 0.0.2 — 2012-11-21 — Better messaging for pages that can't be screen captured (e.g., content scripts cannot run on the chrome webstore), and the generated image now incorporates the URL into its name 0.0.1 — 2012-11-06 — Initial release
- (2020-09-29) Brandon Soto: For what I use it for. Epic. Love this extension! (NOT a paid rating lmao). But, seriously, makes my life so much easier and am extremely happy this is in existence. Much love.
- (2020-09-29) Alexis Wisniewski: I use this extension all day, every day. The latest version is much quicker than previously, which is awesome. It captures great images. Gets stuck occasionally if a site hero has video and I wish there was a way it could "ignore" pop-ups that appear half-way through the page, but very minor issues. I love this thing.
- (2020-09-29) Edie Fox: This extension saves me so much time putting together static full page previews for clients.
- (2020-09-29) Deependra Kumar: BEST CAPTURE APP
- (2020-09-29) Pavel Pronin: Cool and simple, yet powerful.
- (2020-09-29) Cristian Vieru: Very helpful indeed! It looks so much better than with Snipping Tool and it's way much easier.
- (2020-09-29) Isuru kumarasinghe: Great experience
- (2020-09-29) Raghul Gandhi: Its amazing
- (2020-09-29) Umar Ejaz: Amazing Extension
- (2020-09-29) Jide Komolafe: Its just so superb for the work i am doing. always fast and easy to use. thanks
- (2020-09-29) Rex: I love the extension, the only think I think would make it better is if the photos could be longer and not split into many smaller portions, but other than that, It's great!
- (2020-09-29) Mehak Handa: working fine for me
- (2020-09-29) karam park: 풀페이지 캡처 안되시는 분들~ 저도 처음에 안됬었는데 주소창 오른쪽끝에 보면 플래시 기능 금지 아이콘 있거든요 그거 눌러서 플래시 가능하게 바꿔놓으면 전체캡쳐 잘되요~~!
- (2020-09-28) Albert Martins: Perfeita. Simples e rápida
- (2020-09-28) Ruby Christine: LOVE this extension! Brilliant.
- (2020-09-28) Jorge Quiros: Really nice, easy to use, just click it and then save it, it is nice!
- (2020-09-28) Paul Hoffer: Funktioniert nicht! Premium Version erworben. Trotzdem werden die Links (Url-Informationen) nicht mit gespeichert! Abzocke!
- (2020-09-28) Luis Mora: Super usefull!
- (2020-09-28) Diane Donald: Works Amazing! Thank you. It'll be one of my favorite "go to's" - I'll be using this app all the time!
- (2020-09-28) Carlos Baide: I like this app a lot..simple to use yet very useful. Thank you for taking the time to develop.
- (2020-09-28) Arturo Rodea: Realy it's easy
- (2020-09-28) Felix Reiners: works!
- (2020-09-28) Tanja Vukasovic: using it every day for filling the daily report
- (2020-09-28) Boyd Craven Jr: I'm using it on a new Chromebook after the old one I had quit working after an update. GoFullPage is extremely simple to use, and on this at least, very reliable. I recommend it!
- (2020-09-28) Miftakhul Farik: Very good extension. Thanks for building it
- (2020-09-28, v:7.1) Phil Ripley: Unable to rest password
Hi, I'm unable to reset my password because it will not accept my email address. I just signed up to premium using google login. What's the solution? Thanks.
- (2020-09-24, v:7.1) Sarah Hall: I've paid and I can't login, asking me to pay again :(
Hi - I have an account, it auto renewed and charged my credit card for a year, now trying to use and it won't work. Says network error and asking me to sign up for another free (but not free since I've already paid) trial.
- (2020-09-18, v:7.1) John Cleary: I WANT MY MONEY BACK
my son downloaded this on my computer and it auto renewed, please cancel and give me my money back thank you!
- (2020-09-16, v:7.1) John Moriarty: tips/donations
Hi, I'm enjoying your website screenshot extension, do you accept Bitcoin Cash donations/tips? Cheers!
- (2020-09-12, v:7.0) Rick Jaeckel: download
I am technically challenged. How do I download this app and put it on my toolbar ?
- (2020-09-02, v:7.0) 유예린: refund
I forgot to cancel subscription during free trial period. Can I cancel subscription and get refund? My bill was paid today.
- (2020-08-23, v:7.0) JHEYSON JOEL VELA PINEDO: No puedo visualizar la extension
- (2020-08-14, v:7.0) Arjun Bryan: Can we please add "PDF" to Auto-download files (beta) feature?
Can we please add "PDF" to Auto-download files (beta) feature. Currently only PNG/JPEG is allowed for auto-download and save. Can we have PDF format as well?
- (2020-08-13, v:7.0) Joanna Callaby: Cookies
Hello. The Accept Cookies window is appearing in the pdf when there is not an Accept Cookies option before clicking on the camera. Is there a way to alleviate this window from overlapping on to the final pdf? Thank you.
- (2020-08-05, v:7.0) Paul Johnson: Include browser/URL in screenshot
I have signed up for premium, how do I activate the Include browser/URL in screenshot feature?
- (2020-08-03, v:7.0) LaniSalter Inc: How to Insert Page Breaks in Long PDF Screen Captures?
I would like to insert page breaks in a screen capture so that it prints in multiple pages as the right places.
- (2020-08-03, v:7.0) LaniSalter Inc: Splitting Long PDF Into Standard Page Size is not working on Premium Account
I would like to insert page breaks in a screen capture so that it prints in multiple pages as the right places.
- (2020-07-23, v:7.0) Yves Grant: Searchable PDFs?
Hi, I love your product. Is there a way to capture PDFs that support OCR so I can search them? Thanks.
- (2020-07-21, v:7.0) Marc Archer: Keeps reinstalling itself
I remove it from Chrome and like a bad penny it keeps coming back
- (2020-07-20, v:6.6) Chandan Kumar: Unable to capture long web page .
unable to capture long web page.I was trying to capture a document of 145 pages. After full process showing something went wrong refresh the web page and repeat the process again. I did it many times but same problem persists. I cleared cache and history also but no solution.
- (2020-07-18, v:6.6) Erielle Ayuson: PDF download file name
I would like to ask why the pdf file name turned into random numbers and letters instead of the usual "screen-captures...pdf" format. its hard to identify the files because of this. when i try to download as png it saves as the "screen-capture...png" format. but i always use the pdf option. please put it back or fix it thank you sir!
- (2020-07-16, v:6.6) Sarah Abbott: Cancel Trial
I would like to cancel my trial but I cant see how or where to do this, please advise.
- (2020-07-11, v:6.5) Kofo Gbadeyanka: I got charged after I cancelled my trial subscription
I still got charged for a year's subscription even after I cancelled. I will like to request a refund. Thank you
- (2020-06-28, v:6.5) Sad Roses: Any chance for a Firefox version?
I love it.
- (2020-06-26, v:6.5) Mike K: Not taking full page screen captures
I am trying to use this to capture a scrolling web page in iframe and I have the permission on to let it do so, but for some reason the extension is only capturing the visible screen and nothing more.
- (2020-06-24, v:6.5) Michael Cox: Parts of the Screen capture are missing
Loving the extension, but for some reason when i capture whole pages, parts of the webpage are missing. Its as if it is stitching in the wrong places or something? Im not sure?
- (2020-06-22, v:6.5) Almir Cibra: Captures scrolling bar
This must be a new thing because it hasn't been an issue in previous screen captures, but the extension now captures the vertical scroll bars as its captures the full page. It's super inconvenient because I now have to take each screenshot into Photoshop to remove the scrollbars. I hope this can be fixed!
- (2020-06-21, v:6.5) D Cal: It does not capture the entire web page
I am trying to capture an entire twitter web link. It captures maybe 20%. Does size matter. To me if what your capturing is to large it should break it up into several files.
- (2020-06-21, v:6.5) Green Web: Need resize
hello. im need resize , i can buy pro vesion if avalbe resize image screenshot :D tks
- (2020-06-20, v:6.5) RAHUL KUMAR: tast