Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!
The simplest way to take a full page screenshot of your current browser window. Click on the extension icon (or press Alt+Shift+P), watch the extension capture each part of the page, and be transported to a new tab of your screenshot where you can download it as an image or PDF or even just drag it to your desktop. *No bloat, no ads, no unnecessary permissions, just a simple way to turn a full web page into an image.* The advanced screen capture technology handles complex pages—including inner scrollable elements as well as embedded iframes—unlike any other extension. If you encounter an issue, please report it via the customer support flag icon on the capture page, so we can improve the extension for you and everyone else who uses it. In order to screenshot the entire page it must scroll to each visible part, so please be patient as it quickly assembles all the pieces. For the rare scenario where your page is too large for Chrome to store in one image, it will let you know and split it up into images in separate tabs. Export your result to PNG, JPEG, or various PDF paper sizes—all configurable from the extension’s options. *NEW:* crop, annotate, and add your favorite emojis to any screenshot with the new premium editor! This extension is run by an independent developer. View the original open source project on github: https://github.com/mrcoles/full-page-screen-capture-chrome-extension Change Log: 7.0 — 2020-07-20 — Updated project name from “Full Page Screen Capture” to “GoFullPage” (same team, new name) 6.6 — 2020-07-15 — PDF export supports landscape layout + smart page splitting to prevent text lines from getting cut in half 6.5 — 2019-11-26 — welcome info page for new installs, fixed backwards compatibility bug 6.4 — 2019-11-15 — fixed issue where zoomed in pages sometimes resulted in blank sections in screenshots 6.3 — 2019-11-08 — various bugfixes including faster image copy and better backwards compatibility 6.2 — 2019-10-28 — native copy to clipboard support & additional controls via keyboard shortcuts and right-click dialog 6.1 — 2019-10-11 — editor improvements: easier selecting of elements and emoji rendering fix 6.0 — 2019-10-10 — introducing the new screenshot editor: crop, annotate, and add emojis to your screenshots! 5.7 — 2019-09-15 — bugfix for issue with imgur.com 5.6 — 2019-09-13 — initial bugfix for blank screenshots caused by Chrome 77 when capturing long pages 5.5 — 2019-09-04 — fixed issues that were affecting Behance and BBC News websites 5.4 — 2019-09-03 — add "Save as" to options page and user-reported bugfixes 5.3 — 2019-08-02 — minor bugfixes 5.2 — 2019-07-22 — various bugfixes, including issue with PDFs getting truncated on export 5.1 — 2019-04-22 — visual refresh, bugfixes from user-reported issues including fix for Chrome regression with iframe permissions 4.9 — 2018-09-15 — various bugfixes from user-reported issues, including Salesforce lightning dashboards 4.8 — 2018-08-14 — extra handling for Chrome 68 bug with downloads related to allow incognito setting (stay tuned for updates to handle issues with downloading in Chrome Beta & Canary >= v69) 4.7 — 2018-08-08 — bugfixes for some parallax sites and other edge cases 4.6 — 2018-07-23 — fixed regression with a number of pages that stopped scrolling, improvements for fixed background images 4.5 — 2018-07-18 — bugfixes, zoomed in white lines fix 4.4 — 2018-07-16 — new support for fixed header jump, new permissions controls, downloads fix, parallax improvements 4.3 — 2018-06-29 — bugfix for sporadic iframe error 4.2 — 2018-06-14 — bugfixes from user reports 4.1 — 2018-06-12 — bugfixes, zoomed out white lines fix 4.0 — 2018-06-10 — new support for iframes and framesets, Chrome 67 compatability updates 3.17 — 2018-05-30 — improvements to scrolling issue and handling of animations 3.16 — 2018-05-21 — fix for user-reported scrolling issue 3.15 — 2018-05-08 — additional improvements to fixed elements, better capture of feeds 3.14 — 2018-05-02 — improvement to export to PDF filenames 3.13 — 2018-05-01 — fix save as recent download location issue, improvement to fixed elements 3.12 — 2018-04-27 — added export to PDF option, plus bugfixes and performance improvements 3.11 — 2018-04-09 — improvements to captured screen, support for fixed backgrounds 3.10 — 2018-03-30 — bugfixes for various pages, cleaner Options page 3.9 — 2018-03-24 — fix issue saving options, improvements to scrollbar handling 3.8 — 2018-03-22 — add ability to specify download directory, bugfixes 3.7 — 2018-03-20 — download as PNG or JPG via options page, bugfixes for user reported issues 3.6 — 2018-03-16 — bugfixes for various pages including adwords, improved download functionality 3.5 — 2018-03-14 — bugfixes from user reports, stability improvements to capture page 3.4 — 2018-03-09 — improvements with scrollbars and fixed position elements via user reports 3.3 — 2018-03-07 — timestamps in filenames, batch download/delete feature, auto-download option 3.2 — 2018-03-05 — improvements to scrollbars and fixed position elements via user reports 3.1 — 2018-03-03 — updates to customer support feature 3.0 — 2018-02-27 — new advanced scrolling algorithm for difficult pages like Gmail and more! 2.12 — 2018-02-23 — bugfixes for svgs and user-reported pages 2.11 — 2018-02-21 — bugfixes for several user-reported pages 2.10 — 2018-02-20 — advanced support for fixed position elements 2.9 — 2018-02-13 — bugfix for some body scroll issues, natural size for zoom in on high pixel ratio displays 2.8 — 2018-02-08 — improved messaging for restricted URLs 2.7 — 2018-02-06 — bug fix for Chrome version 60 and below 2.6 — 2018-02-05 — style updates, bug fixes 2.4 — 2018-02-02 — fix for quota errors that can prevent capturing an image 2.3 — 2018-01-31 — new customer support feature for better service! 2.2 — 2016-09-01 — support for ctrl+s (or cmd+s on Mac) to save the screenshot 2.1 — 2016-08-22 — fixed capture zoom in/out issues, add an expand button to capture header 2.0 — 2016-08-19 — updated result tab for screenshots with click to download and ability to view/delete your screenshots 1.0.1 — 2016-05-14 — fix incognito mode "File not found" bug and better tab handling 1.0.0 — 2016-05-09 — this is a major release: introduces keyboard shortcut, splitting of images for pages that are too long, better handling of zoomed/emulator pages, more subtle gray icon, SVG support, and stability fixes (thank you @bluememory14, @BSierakowski, @denilsonsa, and all submitters of bug reports) 0.0.15 — 2015-04-05 — add timestamp to images so they are unique paths (via @HetIsNiels) and popup display fix 0.0.14 — 2015-02-14 — more “retina” fixes 0.0.13 — 2015-01-02 — remove scale feature to hopefully fix bugs experienced on “retina” displays 0.0.12 — 2014-08-24 — change permissions to more restrictive “activeTab” 0.0.11 — 2014-04-19 — backwards compatible permissions update 0.0.10 — 2014-04-17 — fixed permissions issue that prevents screen capture in Chrome 34 0.0.9 — 2013-12-08 — fixed bugs when the image is pieced together on retina screens 0.0.8 — 2013-11-17 — improved calculation of page width and height on non-standard pages 0.0.7 — 2013-10-10 — 10x speed improvement in capture time and restore to original scroll positions after capture (via @terrycojones) 0.0.6 — 2013-01-26 — Fixed scenario when captured image can load as a broken icon (caused by loading image before it has been written to the file system) 0.0.5 — 2013–01–21 — Fixed small bug in 0.0.4 0.0.4 — 2013–01–21 — Replaced deprecated BlobBuilder with Blob (via @gleitz) 0.0.3 — 2012-11-25 — Removed need to reload pages that were open before the extension is installed 0.0.2 — 2012-11-21 — Better messaging for pages that can't be screen captured (e.g., content scripts cannot run on the chrome webstore), and the generated image now incorporates the URL into its name 0.0.1 — 2012-11-06 — Initial release
- (2021-09-25) Arkonis Khobalt: Rapide et efficace. Le seul "captureur d'écran" qui marche correctement avec les sites ayant des barres flottantes.
- (2021-09-25) Debbie Fletcher: This is Awesome!!!! It has helped me out so much and its quick!! Thanks
- (2021-09-25) Rick Link: I have tried several of these extensions and this one seems to perform pretty reliably compared with the others which seemed to have glitches here and there or required work-arounds.
- (2021-09-24) Nicholas Mishevski: Great little tool super easy to use.. Keep it pinned for quick access
- (2021-09-24) Marcella Chamorro: Great app!
- (2021-09-24) nikita novik: Great it does just what it supposed to -- captures an entire web page. Love it.
- (2021-09-24) Áurea Estefanía Samudio Servín: Muy útil la extensión!
- (2021-09-24) Jonathan Oliveira: Funciona perfeitamente pra mim, ferramenta muito ágil.
- (2021-09-24) Bradley Memmott: Love this extension!
- (2021-09-24) Helene Jacobs: So useful and easy to use!
- (2021-09-24) Nicholas Hill: We had the worst time exporting our Microsoft PowerBI dashboards. This resolved the issue completely and saved hours of headaches going back and forth with Microsoft.
- (2021-09-24) Alexander Judd: Use this all the time to capture screens and share with colleagues and clients - really is a very handy tool to have :)
- (2021-09-24) Claudio Gomes: Muito bom e gratuita, simples e prático. Exporta em formato PDF e PNG.
- (2021-09-24) eliot sappingfield: They charge $12 per year to DOWNLOAD your own screenshots you've cropped. There are dozens of apps that do this for free, and it is not made clear until after you've downloaded. Of course this review will be buried by dozens and dozens of nearly identical positive reviews
- (2021-09-24) Dasatha: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- (2021-09-24) Misfar Mustakim: Needed to capture full page with url, not works.
- (2021-09-24) Truong Son Tran: Nice
- (2021-09-24) BARON_SAVITAR: Very easy and useful tool.
- (2021-09-24) Andy Muir: Quick and easy to use. Really useful extention
- (2021-09-24) keeva li: 全屏截图非常方便，比其他的都好用
- (2021-09-24) R. M.A.: Sumamente útil para cuando estás trabajando analizando páginas.
- (2021-09-23) Collins Ighoben: Very useful save me a lot of time
- (2021-09-23) Amin Naderi: برنامه عالی و دوست داشتنی
- (2021-09-23) Anna M.: I use this extension all the time – so incredibly convenient, quick and helpful for designers!! Thank you for this free tool!
- (2021-09-23) Laura Ricci: Funciona muito bem!
- (2021-09-23) Yessica Roser: Súper útil!
- (2021-09-23) Anderson Meneses: Funciona muito bem! Recomendo demais!
- (2021-09-23) Stuart Campbell: Super easy to use.
- (2021-09-23) Brittany Vaughn: Super easy to use so far.
- (2021-09-23) Amy K: Super fast and easy to use
- (2021-09-23) Dvari R: The best ★★★★★
- (2021-09-23) aseel by sketchbook: Amazing extension!
- (2021-09-23) Peter Elsner: Works great. Since Mac doesn't seem to have a way to do a full screen, I have to rely on a plugin. There are many available, but this one stands out as one of the better ones.
- (2021-09-23) Melody Olivera: I am a product manager at a digital design agency and this google extension helps make my job a lot easier. No issues so far, so glad it exsists!
- (2021-09-23) Saugat: VERY GOOD WOULD RECOMMEND. Nevermind there is ctrl+p option.
- (2021-09-23) David Blissett: Saving Me so much time. Especially with the long pages. Worth using!!!
- (2021-09-23) Javier Fernández: Works perfectly
- (2021-09-23) Mk Wunner: I don't use it often but there it is at the top of the browser, available if needed and available quickly. I primarily use in pinch, for example when playing geo guessr and I want to grab a snapshot of the location. Works with one click, so you don't need to search for it or open it just click on it and creates a snapshot of the screen in a new tab.
- (2021-09-23) isabelle guillen: I absolutely love this extension! Works very well and it is super easy to use! Thank you
- (2021-09-23) Phuong Nguyen: Your tool is very very useful to me. Keep working on it and keep your safe in pandemic. :)
- (2021-09-23) Elena Rapisardi: great when creating for portfolios!
- (2021-09-23) Tani Jagat: Works great & helpful. Easy to use. Awesome
- (2021-09-23) Becky Sharp: Was having issues using another tool, as it would never pic up my embedded YouTube videos. My Colleague recommended this one and it's brilliant, picks everything up and doesn't duplicate content if you have scrolled! Love it!
- (2021-09-23) Jet Chi: Greatest tool to capture web page.^^
- (2021-09-23) srj: 너무 좋고 유용하고 대박이에영
- (2021-09-23) Christy Tan: Easy to use and it takes the full page of a website perfectly for my bug and design reporting. Thank you for building and improving this dev team! Highly recommending to use this for full screen grab.
- (2021-09-22) galib gosnofor: It's very easy going and useful.
- (2021-09-22) Yel Cabatana: nice extension, the best
- (2021-09-22) Isabela domingues: Reeeally usefull! and it creates amazing screen captures. honestly perfect
- (2021-09-22) Aleksはゴミです: Something happened and almost no other screenshot extension works for me except this one. I'm glad cuz it made me try out a ton of them and this one has the nicest and simplest menu.
- (2021-09-24, v:7.6) Madeleine Henin-Levine: Not whole page
Hey, whenever i take a picture, it only takes the part of the page that my screen is on instead of the entire thing, how can I fix it?
- (2021-09-23, v:7.6) Marissa Gehin: Account Charge
I was charged for services that I no longer have access to, so cannot cancel.
- (2021-09-22, v:7.6) François Michaut: Doesn't work on airbnb reservations page
It tries to capture the whole scrollable element on the airbnb reservation details page, but it's only a repetition of the first part over and over again
- (2021-09-22, v:7.6) crem brule: Links to screenshot
Hi About to purchse this but i cannot find any screenshot links that works on different browsers . How do I get the links for my screenshot? or you dont have it?
- (2021-09-19, v:7.6) Wanderson Silva: Não cancela
Estou tentando cancelar minha conta mas não cancela E-mail: [email protected]
- (2021-09-14, v:7.6) Judy Blumhorst, Judy B Sails: Add paypal as a payment option please
I would happily subscribe, but not if I have to give you my credit card info. Please add the option to pay via paypal as an option Thank you.
- (2021-09-13, v:7.6) Xuân-Minh: Breaks Google Sheets
Hi, when this plugin is activated, it newly creates trouble in Google Sheets, generating the error "Unable to load file. Please reload". I can't edit my Google Sheets at all unless I disable this plugin. Thanks!
- (2021-09-10, v:7.6) Snake Nacho: Cant go full page
The capture dont scroll down on this website https://scholar.axie.management/ please help
- (2021-08-31, v:7.6) Trimbitas Andrei: file recovery
I want to recover files capturated a mounth ago please. Thanks.
- (2021-08-27, v:7.6) Juan Segundo Hevia: Cancel subscription
Hello! I started the free-trial but I won't keep using the service, so I want to cancel my subcsription. How should I proceed?
- (2021-08-25, v:7.6) John Lutes: Can not log in on another Chrome browser
Hello, I pay for premium and I just changed how I use Chrome so I sign in with my work account on one browser and my personal on another... So my GoFullPage account only works on my personal web browser. Can I just use a log in and password instead of linking it to my Google Account so I can use it in both chrome browsers? I like GoFullPage a lot... but I really don't want to have to pay two subscriptions just because I happen to be in another window when I need to take a screen shot. I tried to just log in with that instead of attaching it to my google account and it would not let me perform the "forgot password" function... I figured that would be the easies way to make this work but it did not work and said to contact support.
- (2021-08-25, v:7.6) cochava harari: אין אינטרנט
מדוע אין אינטרנט
- (2021-08-24, v:7.6) Eugenia Fernandez: CAPTURE FROM WHASTAPP WEB.
I tried to do it several times, but I cant´t. The extension is installed in chrome, I open my whatsapp web and I touch de camera in the bar, but the photo it takes is about de screen in the chrome, but not the chat.
- (2021-08-19, v:7.6) Mark E: PDF creation is crashing chrome
For a while now, PDF creation would get to 100% and then the pacman animation would just stay there. If I clicked away, this would workaround the problem and the 100% would disappear and I could download. In the latest realease, the graphics have changed. And now PDF creation is at the bottom. Now when it gets to 100%, it crashes the browser. The entire browser and all tabs freeze completely requiring a forced close. Ubuntu + chrome.
- (2021-08-18, v:7.6) Nelson Almeida: full page screenshot
i´m trying to take full pdf page screenshot with gofullpage, and it only screenshot´s what´s appearing on the screen. is there any way i can take a screenshot of the full pdf page??
- (2021-08-16, v:7.6) Zephy: CTRL+ALT+E not working
Taking screenshots and doing edit using the CTRL+ALT+E / Edit button just brings up loading screen.
- (2021-08-09, v:7.6) B C: Pac Man eating in the small window does not dissapear after capture...
Pac Man eating in the small window does not dissapear after capture until mouse is clicked anywhere else on screen other than Pac Man's small window. This started happening in the past 6 months after either a Google Chrome or your own FPSC update. Prior to this the Pac Man eating capture window would disappear after the desired capture was complete. Hardware: Dell Optoplex 755 DT Core2Quad Q9650 Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.1679 Crucial MX500 256GB 2.5" SSD w/Crucial Storage Executive 8GB (4x2GB) DDR2-1067 AMD Radeon HD 7570
- (2021-08-06, v:7.6) Levi Wedge: Feature Request
Hello, The way in which I use your extension is always the same. I capture the screen and then download a pdf. Is there a way to add a "capture and download" button? This would save me a couple steps of clicking and would make the experience much more smooth. Would be great if this could be done! Thanks! Levi
- (2021-07-26, v:7.6) Rosana Medina Neuroestimuladora: Rosana
Seria possível a extensão capturar mais de 600 páginas de um módulo?
- (2021-07-20, v:7.6) Jay Rathod: Please crete this extension for Firefox too.
GoFullPage is not available for Mozilla Firefox.
- (2021-07-19, v:7.6) Rei Rei Rodriguez: Full Page Capture on GSheets
Hello, Can help? It does not scroll down to capture Google Sheets rows and cells. Thanks Thanks
- (2021-06-24, v:7.5) Kacy Bennett: Screwed my Wordpress Theme up
So I was logged into my wordpress site, and I went to capture the page and it messed up my theme and I can't figure out for the life of me how to fix it.
- (2021-06-12, v:7.5) Jody Raiford: Not getting whole page
Hi Claire, On https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/07/george-packer-four-americas/619012 the capture cuts off the last 6th or so of the page. Tried a couple times, keeps getting cut off in different places. (premium with Google Doc limits enabled.) Hope that helps bug hunt! Jody
- (2021-06-08, v:7.5) Kee Boudi: Privacy concern
Does this extension upload the captured image (whether PNGs and PDFs) anywhere automatically without user intervention?
- (2021-06-07, v:7.5) Tester MagicLamp: Go Full Page not working
Hello, I've installed the extension and it worked once! Now it is only taking a screen shot. I've not changing anything in the settings. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. I'm on a webpage, click the pic icon for full page and it says taking a screen shot.
- (2021-06-07, v:7.5) Adrian Mathews: Checklist boxes/windows
We use an online checklist that contains a container or window that drops down when you click on the checklist item. The window on each checklist closes whenever we move to the next checklist item. That means we can only screenshot one checklist item with comments at a time, which is not feasible. Can Gofullpage somehow print the whole checklist with the windows "embedded" in each checklist item included?
- (2021-06-04, v:7.5) Nor Muntazar: Drog pengar
Hej jag har inte gett ut mina kortuppgifter till er för att ni ska dra 101 kr var goda och ge tillbaka mina pengar och jag vill inte ha den här appen
- (2021-05-25, v:7.5) Gwen Evans: unable to load
I received the email but haven't heard from anyone or had my problem resolved.
- (2021-05-22, v:7.4) Gwen Evans: unable to access gofullpage premium
"This is the error message that I receive when I click on the editor tool within my account: invalid is blocked Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension. Try disabling your extensions. ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT This issue only occurred once updating to the premium package. Please advise while I am still in the trial period. Thanks
- (2021-05-22, v:7.4) Gwen Evans: unable to get gofullpage to load
Prior to upgrading to gofullpage, I was able to capture entire webpages using the screen capture basic features. Now that I have upgraded to gofullpage premium, it no longer works. I get the dreaded wheel of death as it tells me that the page is not responding. Please advise as to what it will take to be able to take full screen captures. If I need to use another program to do so, I would like a refund for the year subscription that I recently paid for, although I am still within the 7-day trial period. A quick response would be appreciated. Thanks.
- (2021-05-22, v:7.4) Artur Perzyna: Do you realise there is no way to contact you?
Hi, I spent literally almost 10 minutes looking for a contact email to the company or any of employee! I don't have LinkedInPremium. What the heck? No contact details anywhere on a site, LinkedIn or in the app. Anyway. I wanted to suggest changing colors of an icon from monochromatic to chromatic. It will make hell of the difference. You Are Welcome, Artur
- (2021-05-20, v:7.4) swaroop sahoo: Multiple scroll bars in a single page
How to capture a particular section completely when there are multiple scrolls in a single page? I tried clicking on the one I wanted to capture but it keeps taking the screenshot of the other panel
- (2021-05-04, v:7.4) Jenn Montgomery: Static Background Capture
Hello, I've used this extension for years and loved it. The one issue I have is when I have a website with a static background, and it causes the background to duplicate multiple times in the screenshot. Is there any way to stop or change how that is captured?
- (2021-05-02, v:7.4) anonym: Quality setting for PDF export
Whenever when I print the PDFs I get, the text quality is usually rather low. Any chance you guys could implement a setting for higher quality PDF export? (I am happy to pay the cost of higher file sizes.) Otherwise, I am loving this tool. Thanks!
- (2021-04-24, v:7.4) Ricardo Pitanga: feature request: stop while in progress and still save screenshot
hi there, sometimes when the site is too long I don't need the entire page. It would be good to be able to stop while progressing and save just a section of the page as the screenshot.
- (2021-04-23, v:7.4) Татьяна Гальцева: О загрузке расширения
Не могу загрузить это расширение И сделать скриншот не могу и значка в строке браузера не появляется
- (2021-04-18, v:7.4) Darin Hensley: In correct width being saved as png
Hello, When I am in dev tools -> device emulation mode -> response mode I set the resolution to 800x600. When I take a screen shot and save as png, it saves the width as 600 instead of 800. Good plug in btw. Thank you, -Darin
- (2021-04-15, v:7.4) Stefanie Maio: Full Page Screen Capture no longer activiated
Hello, I wanted to screen capture a page and the camera icon is no longer working. I have a paid subscription. What do I need to do to fix this issue? Thanks!
- (2021-04-14, v:7.4) Benjamin Paine: Capture iframes (or other embedded documents) separately
First, if anyone is reading this and still on the fence about installing a free app, just get it. Does the exact job you want it to. With that being said, the ability to capture only a frame on a page (perhaps through a context menu) without capturing the hosting page would work excellently for interfaces that have side-by-side editors - for example, many email building services will have code on one side, and an embedded preview of the email on the other. In some cases, you can just load the URL of the iframe into another browser window and capture happily, but many such services use CSRF tokens or other such content security policies to restrict loading the preview frame outside of the iframe. In such a case, being able to selectively capture only the frame would save me from having to do the usual screen grab → scroll down → screen grab → stitch. Thanks for the very helpful tool!
- (2021-04-13, v:7.4) Evangeline Gersich: Limit file size
Hello, is there a way to have the screenshot split into multiple files so that we can keep to a max file size? Notion has a max file size of 5MB for the free tier, and I would like to cap these screenshots to that. Changing from PNG to JPG doesn't always help. Thank you very much!
- (2021-04-07, v:7.4) sangshin park: refund plz~~~
Everything was uncomfortable, so I only used it for one day and didn't use it. I request a refund.
- (2021-04-05, v:7.4) Andrei Kozitski: Microsoft teams chat capture
Hi, I tried to capture chat on Microsoft teams . Capturing was not finished. I got the following warning: Note: this page is too large for the browser to capture as one image. It will be split into 35 images. Warning: the extension is not designed to handle extremely large captures. It might fail to complete a capture of this page. Will be I able to capture full conversation in case I will pay for Premium? Thanks, Andrei
- (2021-04-03, v:7.4) Abhinav Bhat: Shortcut needed
Hi, can you add a keyboard shortcut that'll take a screenshot. Saves the bother of clicking every time
- (2021-03-31, v:7.4) Μαρία Σαμαρά: Κατάργηση
Θέλω να καταργήσω την εφαρμογή, καθώς δε μου χρειάζεται άλλο. Τι πρέπει να κάνω;
- (2021-03-30, v:7.4) Not M: Where is the page showing past screenshots? I was able to see past screenshots as files ,(pdf or image files) But that page has vanished, why???
Where is the page showing past screenshots? I was able to see past screenshots as files ,(pdf or image files) and choose to download them, the page used to open after I took a full page screenshot. I relied on that functionality!!! Now it is gone and I can't find it. Help!!
- (2021-03-18, v:7.1) hex sebavien: the file name as the page title
Please add a function to set the file name as the page title. Because it's unique, useful, and easy to understand.
- (2021-03-16, v:7.1) Rawad Merhi: Background Repeating
As you can see, when I do a full screen capture, the background repeats throughout. How can I fix this issue? https://imgur.com/a/rLfay9a
- (2021-03-15, v:7.1) Katharine Witkowski: Grab drop down nav
Is it possible to capture a screen shot of the page showing the top nav open? Thanks!
- (2021-03-14, v:7.1) Vladimir Deminenko: no screenshot from whatsapp
Hello, GoFullPage makes no screenshot of the newest whatsapp conversations - can you help me?
- (2021-03-09, v:7.1) Karthik Rengarajan: Issue with Horizontal scrol
Hey Team, This extension is highly useful and is a life saver. But, for a page with Horizontal scrolls it doesnt seem to scroll left to right like the way it does for the vertical scrolls from top to Bottom. Would it be possible to fix this?