Capture a screenshot of your current page in entirety and reliably—without requesting any extra permissions!
The simplest way to take a full page screenshot of your current browser window. Click on the extension icon (or press Alt+Shift+P), watch the extension capture each part of the page, and be transported to a new tab of your screenshot where you can download it as an image or PDF or even just drag it to your desktop. *No bloat, no ads, no unnecessary permissions, just a simple way to turn a full web page into an image.* The advanced screen capture technology handles complex pages—including inner scrollable elements as well as embedded iframes—unlike any other extension. If you encounter an issue, please report it via the customer support flag icon on the capture page, so we can improve the extension for you and everyone else who uses it. In order to screenshot the entire page it must scroll to each visible part, so please be patient as it quickly assembles all the pieces. For the rare scenario where your page is too large for Chrome to store in one image, it will let you know and split it up into images in separate tabs. Export your result to PNG, JPEG, or various PDF paper sizes—all configurable from the extension’s options. *NEW:* crop, annotate, and add your favorite emojis to any screenshot with the new editor! This extension is run by an independent developer. View the original open source project on github: https://github.com/mrcoles/full-page-screen-capture-chrome-extension Change Log: 6.5 — 2019-11-26 — welcome info page for new installs, fixed backwards compatibility bug 6.4 — 2019-11-15 — fixed issue where zoomed in pages sometimes resulted in blank sections in screenshots 6.3 — 2019-11-08 — various bugfixes including faster image copy and better backwards compatibility 6.2 — 2019-10-28 — native copy to clipboard support & additional controls via keyboard shortcuts and right-click dialog 6.1 — 2019-10-11 — editor improvements: easier selecting of elements and emoji rendering fix 6.0 — 2019-10-10 — introducing the new screenshot editor: crop, annotate, and add emojis to your screenshots! 5.7 — 2019-09-15 — bugfix for issue with imgur.com 5.6 — 2019-09-13 — initial bugfix for blank screenshots caused by Chrome 77 when capturing long pages 5.5 — 2019-09-04 — fixed issues that were affecting Behance and BBC News websites 5.4 — 2019-09-03 — add "Save as" to options page and user-reported bugfixes 5.3 — 2019-08-02 — minor bugfixes 5.2 — 2019-07-22 — various bugfixes, including issue with PDFs getting truncated on export 5.1 — 2019-04-22 — visual refresh, bugfixes from user-reported issues including fix for Chrome regression with iframe permissions 4.9 — 2018-09-15 — various bugfixes from user-reported issues, including Salesforce lightning dashboards 4.8 — 2018-08-14 — extra handling for Chrome 68 bug with downloads related to allow incognito setting (stay tuned for updates to handle issues with downloading in Chrome Beta & Canary >= v69) 4.7 — 2018-08-08 — bugfixes for some parallax sites and other edge cases 4.6 — 2018-07-23 — fixed regression with a number of pages that stopped scrolling, improvements for fixed background images 4.5 — 2018-07-18 — bugfixes, zoomed in white lines fix 4.4 — 2018-07-16 — new support for fixed header jump, new permissions controls, downloads fix, parallax improvements 4.3 — 2018-06-29 — bugfix for sporadic iframe error 4.2 — 2018-06-14 — bugfixes from user reports 4.1 — 2018-06-12 — bugfixes, zoomed out white lines fix 4.0 — 2018-06-10 — new support for iframes and framesets, Chrome 67 compatability updates 3.17 — 2018-05-30 — improvements to scrolling issue and handling of animations 3.16 — 2018-05-21 — fix for user-reported scrolling issue 3.15 — 2018-05-08 — additional improvements to fixed elements, better capture of feeds 3.14 — 2018-05-02 — improvement to export to PDF filenames 3.13 — 2018-05-01 — fix save as recent download location issue, improvement to fixed elements 3.12 — 2018-04-27 — added export to PDF option, plus bugfixes and performance improvements 3.11 — 2018-04-09 — improvements to captured screen, support for fixed backgrounds 3.10 — 2018-03-30 — bugfixes for various pages, cleaner Options page 3.9 — 2018-03-24 — fix issue saving options, improvements to scrollbar handling 3.8 — 2018-03-22 — add ability to specify download directory, bugfixes 3.7 — 2018-03-20 — download as PNG or JPG via options page, bugfixes for user reported issues 3.6 — 2018-03-16 — bugfixes for various pages including adwords, improved download functionality 3.5 — 2018-03-14 — bugfixes from user reports, stability improvements to capture page 3.4 — 2018-03-09 — improvements with scrollbars and fixed position elements via user reports 3.3 — 2018-03-07 — timestamps in filenames, batch download/delete feature, auto-download option 3.2 — 2018-03-05 — improvements to scrollbars and fixed position elements via user reports 3.1 — 2018-03-03 — updates to customer support feature 3.0 — 2018-02-27 — new advanced scrolling algorithm for difficult pages like Gmail and more! 2.12 — 2018-02-23 — bugfixes for svgs and user-reported pages 2.11 — 2018-02-21 — bugfixes for several user-reported pages 2.10 — 2018-02-20 — advanced support for fixed position elements 2.9 — 2018-02-13 — bugfix for some body scroll issues, natural size for zoom in on high pixel ratio displays 2.8 — 2018-02-08 — improved messaging for restricted URLs 2.7 — 2018-02-06 — bug fix for Chrome version 60 and below 2.6 — 2018-02-05 — style updates, bug fixes 2.4 — 2018-02-02 — fix for quota errors that can prevent capturing an image 2.3 — 2018-01-31 — new customer support feature for better service! 2.2 — 2016-09-01 — support for ctrl+s (or cmd+s on Mac) to save the screenshot 2.1 — 2016-08-22 — fixed capture zoom in/out issues, add an expand button to capture header 2.0 — 2016-08-19 — updated result tab for screenshots with click to download and ability to view/delete your screenshots 1.0.1 — 2016-05-14 — fix incognito mode "File not found" bug and better tab handling 1.0.0 — 2016-05-09 — this is a major release: introduces keyboard shortcut, splitting of images for pages that are too long, better handling of zoomed/emulator pages, more subtle gray icon, SVG support, and stability fixes (thank you @bluememory14, @BSierakowski, @denilsonsa, and all submitters of bug reports) 0.0.15 — 2015-04-05 — add timestamp to images so they are unique paths (via @HetIsNiels) and popup display fix 0.0.14 — 2015-02-14 — more “retina” fixes 0.0.13 — 2015-01-02 — remove scale feature to hopefully fix bugs experienced on “retina” displays 0.0.12 — 2014-08-24 — change permissions to more restrictive “activeTab” 0.0.11 — 2014-04-19 — backwards compatible permissions update 0.0.10 — 2014-04-17 — fixed permissions issue that prevents screen capture in Chrome 34 0.0.9 — 2013-12-08 — fixed bugs when the image is pieced together on retina screens 0.0.8 — 2013-11-17 — improved calculation of page width and height on non-standard pages 0.0.7 — 2013-10-10 — 10x speed improvement in capture time and restore to original scroll positions after capture (via @terrycojones) 0.0.6 — 2013-01-26 — Fixed scenario when captured image can load as a broken icon (caused by loading image before it has been written to the file system) 0.0.5 — 2013–01–21 — Fixed small bug in 0.0.4 0.0.4 — 2013–01–21 — Replaced deprecated BlobBuilder with Blob (via @gleitz) 0.0.3 — 2012-11-25 — Removed need to reload pages that were open before the extension is installed 0.0.2 — 2012-11-21 — Better messaging for pages that can't be screen captured (e.g., content scripts cannot run on the chrome webstore), and the generated image now incorporates the URL into its name 0.0.1 — 2012-11-06 — Initial release
- (2020-04-16) stephen mackay: does exactly what it says on the tin; simple, quick and easy to use. wished I had found it earlier when developing my new site
- (2020-04-16) Ansuman Panda: I have used couple of other extensions.But I like this one very much!
- (2020-04-16) Renae Gregoire: I LOVE this extension. So many times I am inspired by a beautiful website, and I want to be able to share the images with others. This tool makes it SO easy. Much appreciation!
- (2020-04-16) Cecile Laguna: Works great! I wish you could pick where you start to screenshot from but otherwise I like it
- (2020-04-16) Nic Chineke: Nice and easy to use.
- (2020-04-16) mohammed alamedy: Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
- (2020-04-16) Cincai La: 超方便的。一按就有了。画质也很好。
- (2020-04-16) Yan Sviatsky: Very simple to use, very practical. Thanks for the developers! I recommend!
- (2020-04-16) Tariq Al Deek: very usefull
- (2020-04-16) Patricio Frez: Very fast, easy to use and great result in capturing the screen.
- (2020-04-16) Pablo Vázquez Cageao: Simply perfect. I had tried others but this have exactly what i was looking for. One click all scrolling web in a image.
- (2020-04-16) xingrong he: Love it
- (2020-04-16) Elena N.: quick and easy
- (2020-04-16) Lili Zarzycki: It works!
- (2020-04-16) Alan More: Works fine !
- (2020-04-16) K Business Solutions: awesomeeeeeee
- (2020-04-16) kevin Mccarthy: I really like this tool. Very useful. Quick and easy too.
- (2020-04-16) Daumantė Sinkeviciute: It's great and I use it a lot for design work.
- (2020-04-16) S. kn. Bose: quite good!!
- (2020-04-16) Những Đứa Trẻ: good extension
- (2020-04-16) Vincent Gaullier: Just try free version, perfect for me. Maybe some day I'll try the premium
- (2020-04-16) karatta mwemba: Great Extension.
- (2020-04-16) Ladislav Miklo: Perfect simple plugin. Love it
- (2020-04-16) Jaime Smith: I'm not going to copy and paste a review and sound like a bot. This extension is simple, clean, and does what it says it does without ads, limits, or the expectation of payment sometime in the future. Save whole screens as a JPG, PNG, or PDF. It's great, I love it, I'm happy with it.
- (2020-04-16) Amy Ong: Awesome! Works really well for me.
- (2020-05-27, v:6.5) George Knapp: Chrome home page
I can't get rid of a Word file overlaid on my Chrome home page
- (2020-05-27, v:6.5) George Knapp: Chrome home page overlay
How can I replace my Chrome home page?
- (2020-05-26, v:6.5) Mi Tom: How to capture pop-up windows?
There is no capture icon in pop-up window and no way to trigger the capture.
- (2020-05-25, v:6.5) ᄋᄋ: Refund
I didn't even know I paid for this. I don't need to use this app because I use my app. So please give me a refund. I'm really surprised that the payment was made
- (2020-05-22, v:6.5) Rishdhi Muhammed: Does not include my fixed side navigation bar
The full page screenshot does not include my fixed side navigation bar in it.Other than that the feature is great.
- (2020-05-21, v:6.5) javier lopez espelta: varios idiomas
existe en español
- (2020-05-20, v:6.5) Ning Cao: leaving feedback - test
- (2020-05-13, v:6.5) エンタカ: スクロール箇所が複数存在しているときに1か所しか認識しない
Salesforceを使用していて、スクロールする箇所が2か所あり、Full Page Screen Captureを使用するとスクロール位置が左側にある箇所しかキャプチャしてくれない。右側のスクロール箇所はシンプルなデスクトップキャプチャの状態になってしまう。優先するスクロール箇所を選ぶ方法、または2か所とも同時に全スクロールがキャプチャしてくれる仕様に変えてほしい。
- (2020-05-12, v:6.5) Janeth Muñoz Rios: elito
- (2020-05-11, v:6.5) Rosco Steffen: change shortkey
Can I change the shortkey somehow? Want to press like CTRL+F12 or something to create the screenshot. three buttons is hard for me
- (2020-05-04, v:6.5) Austin Bissonette: I love this extension, it's perfect.
No issue, I just wanted to say have a great day, and thanks for this wonderful tool!
- (2020-05-01, v:6.5) Assile Edry: camera
il na pas compri
- (2020-04-28, v:6.5) Jessica Nascimento: Não funciona
A extensão não faz a captura da tela inteira.
- (2020-04-27, v:6.5) Jody Arthur: I can't get this to pin to my toolbar in Chrome. Can you assist?
Hi. Just signed up for your app. Would like to take it for a test drive but cannot figure out how because the icon doesn't appear on my Chrome toolbar like other extensions do. It doesn't appear in my extensions either. Also doesn't appear in my Apps Store screen. Can't test it if I can access it it. Any ideas?
- (2020-04-25, v:6.5) Oleg Artiukh: Where are my captures saved ?
Where are my captures saved ? In accounts settings place of saving is empty http://prntscr.com/s5ot75 So i dont know where these captures are saved http://prntscr.com/s5otmu Please answer for this question,have a nice day)
- (2020-04-22, v:6.5) José Pablo Tur: Copy to clipboard
A good addon could be Copy to clipboard, as later I open it in Paint or Image Editor software to add comments or annotations to the screenshot. Download, go to the folder and open are some steps that can be avoided. Thanks, awesome extension!
- (2020-04-19, v:6.5) espe garcia carcel: COMO PUEDO COMPARTIR LA CAPTURA DE PANTALLA CON MI GOOGLE DRIVE
COMO PUEDO COMPARTIR LA CAPTURA DE PANTALLA CON MI GOOGLE DRIVE
- (2020-04-19, v:6.5) Britta Boscheinen: Payments & Invoices
I am using your app and noticed that I had to pay for it in February. I was not aware that I should pay and need urgently an invoice for my accountant. Please let me know if I can print one by myself (how? where) and if not please send me an invoice.
- (2020-04-18, v:6.5) YESMIN AKTER Akter: Surfbe extension
I have some problems that is I cant link with anyone. And I did all the works but my balance is not increasing at all. So dear, chrome help me.
- (2020-04-11, v:6.5) nuanhui wu: I didn't plan to buy it. Why would it pay? How can I cancel it？？？？？？
I didn't plan to buy it. Why would it pay? How can I cancel it？？？？？？
- (2020-04-09, v:6.5) Chris Nixon: Full Page Screen Capture Chrome Extension
Good Afternoon, I am just letting you know of something peculuar I noticed on the reviews page of the extension on Google; there are several different reviews that are identical wording from many different users. The wording seems to be in clusters. This just seemed odd and makes one wary of downloading the extension. Do you have any idea why that might be and should I be concerned?
- (2020-03-31, v:6.5) LUIS ENRIQUE HERN�NDEZ V�LEZ: duda respecto captura de pantalla
buenas tardes, un pregunta, si la captura de pantalla no la guardé en alguna carpeta especifica, y después cerré sesión, donde puede encontrar dicha captura que no guardé
- (2020-03-29, v:6.5) Kate Conway Suzuki: floating images
Hi there, I am a violinist and violin teacher now working exclusively online. Normally I give my young students loads of stickers throughout a lesson and when I downloaded your extension, there were balloons and stars rising up the screen. Is it possible to get this as an extension by itself? Also perhaps confetti? I'm using zoom for my lessons and not sure if it's possible to do something like this on any screen your computer is on, but it would be great if it is possible. What do you think? Thanks! Kate
- (2020-03-25, v:6.5) Ming Chuen Lim: Does not seem to be working anymore
Hi, a screenshot pulls up entirely black images now. Did Chrome put forth an update? Even a print screen capture shows heavily blown out images (heavy exposure).
- (2020-03-18, v:6.5) Дмитрий Чернышов: Отмена подписки
Прошу вас отвязать мою карту от вашего приложения. Мой аккаунт - [email protected] Самостоятельно отвязать не получается, какой-то баг