Capturez une capture d'écran de votre page actuelle en entier et de manière fiable, sans demander d'autorisation supplémentaire !
The simplest way to take a full page screenshot of your current browser window. Click on the extension icon (or press Alt+Shift+P), watch the extension capture each part of the page, and be transported to a new tab of your screenshot where you can download it as an image or PDF or even just drag it to your desktop. *No bloat, no ads, no unnecessary permissions, just a simple way to turn a full web page into an image.* *NEW:* The advanced screen capture technology handles complex pages—including inner scrollable elements as well as embedded iframes—unlike any other extension. If you encounter an issue, please report it via the customer support flag icon on the capture page, so we can improve the extension for you and everyone else who uses it. In order to screenshot the entire page it must scroll to each visible part, so please be patient as it quickly assembles all the pieces. For the rare scenario where your page is too large for Chrome to store in one image, it will let you know and split it up into images in separate tabs. Export your result to PNG, JPEG, or various PDF paper sizes—all configurable from the extension’s options. This extension is run by an independent developer. View the original open source project on github: https://github.com/mrcoles/full-page-screen-capture-chrome-extension Change Log: 5.7 — 2019-09-15 — bugfix for issue with imgur.com 5.6 — 2019-09-13 — initial bugfix for blank screenshots caused by Chrome 77 when capturing long pages 5.5 — 2019-09-04 — fixed issues that were affecting Behance and BBC News websites 5.4 — 2019-09-03 — add "Save as" to options page and user-reported bugfixes 5.3 — 2019-08-02 — minor bugfixes 5.2 — 2019-07-22 — various bugfixes, including issue with PDFs getting truncated on export 5.1 — 2019-04-22 — visual refresh, bugfixes from user-reported issues including fix for Chrome regression with iframe permissions 4.9 — 2018-09-15 — various bugfixes from user-reported issues, including Salesforce lightning dashboards 4.8 — 2018-08-14 — extra handling for Chrome 68 bug with downloads related to allow incognito setting (stay tuned for updates to handle issues with downloading in Chrome Beta & Canary >= v69) 4.7 — 2018-08-08 — bugfixes for some parallax sites and other edge cases 4.6 — 2018-07-23 — fixed regression with a number of pages that stopped scrolling, improvements for fixed background images 4.5 — 2018-07-18 — bugfixes, zoomed in white lines fix 4.4 — 2018-07-16 — new support for fixed header jump, new permissions controls, downloads fix, parallax improvements 4.3 — 2018-06-29 — bugfix for sporadic iframe error 4.2 — 2018-06-14 — bugfixes from user reports 4.1 — 2018-06-12 — bugfixes, zoomed out white lines fix 4.0 — 2018-06-10 — new support for iframes and framesets, Chrome 67 compatability updates 3.17 — 2018-05-30 — improvements to scrolling issue and handling of animations 3.16 — 2018-05-21 — fix for user-reported scrolling issue 3.15 — 2018-05-08 — additional improvements to fixed elements, better capture of feeds 3.14 — 2018-05-02 — improvement to export to PDF filenames 3.13 — 2018-05-01 — fix save as recent download location issue, improvement to fixed elements 3.12 — 2018-04-27 — added export to PDF option, plus bugfixes and performance improvements 3.11 — 2018-04-09 — improvements to captured screen, support for fixed backgrounds 3.10 — 2018-03-30 — bugfixes for various pages, cleaner Options page 3.9 — 2018-03-24 — fix issue saving options, improvements to scrollbar handling 3.8 — 2018-03-22 — add ability to specify download directory, bugfixes 3.7 — 2018-03-20 — download as PNG or JPG via options page, bugfixes for user reported issues 3.6 — 2018-03-16 — bugfixes for various pages including adwords, improved download functionality 3.5 — 2018-03-14 — bugfixes from user reports, stability improvements to capture page 3.4 — 2018-03-09 — improvements with scrollbars and fixed position elements via user reports 3.3 — 2018-03-07 — timestamps in filenames, batch download/delete feature, auto-download option 3.2 — 2018-03-05 — improvements to scrollbars and fixed position elements via user reports 3.1 — 2018-03-03 — updates to customer support feature 3.0 — 2018-02-27 — new advanced scrolling algorithm for difficult pages like Gmail and more! 2.12 — 2018-02-23 — bugfixes for svgs and user-reported pages 2.11 — 2018-02-21 — bugfixes for several user-reported pages 2.10 — 2018-02-20 — advanced support for fixed position elements 2.9 — 2018-02-13 — bugfix for some body scroll issues, natural size for zoom in on high pixel ratio displays 2.8 — 2018-02-08 — improved messaging for restricted URLs 2.7 — 2018-02-06 — bug fix for Chrome version 60 and below 2.6 — 2018-02-05 — style updates, bug fixes 2.4 — 2018-02-02 — fix for quota errors that can prevent capturing an image 2.3 — 2018-01-31 — new customer support feature for better service! 2.2 — 2016-09-01 — support for ctrl+s (or cmd+s on Mac) to save the screenshot 2.1 — 2016-08-22 — fixed capture zoom in/out issues, add an expand button to capture header 2.0 — 2016-08-19 — updated result tab for screenshots with click to download and ability to view/delete your screenshots 1.0.1 — 2016-05-14 — fix incognito mode "File not found" bug and better tab handling 1.0.0 — 2016-05-09 — this is a major release: introduces keyboard shortcut, splitting of images for pages that are too long, better handling of zoomed/emulator pages, more subtle gray icon, SVG support, and stability fixes (thank you @bluememory14, @BSierakowski, @denilsonsa, and all submitters of bug reports) 0.0.15 — 2015-04-05 — add timestamp to images so they are unique paths (via @HetIsNiels) and popup display fix 0.0.14 — 2015-02-14 — more “retina” fixes 0.0.13 — 2015-01-02 — remove scale feature to hopefully fix bugs experienced on “retina” displays 0.0.12 — 2014-08-24 — change permissions to more restrictive “activeTab” 0.0.11 — 2014-04-19 — backwards compatible permissions update 0.0.10 — 2014-04-17 — fixed permissions issue that prevents screen capture in Chrome 34 0.0.9 — 2013-12-08 — fixed bugs when the image is pieced together on retina screens 0.0.8 — 2013-11-17 — improved calculation of page width and height on non-standard pages 0.0.7 — 2013-10-10 — 10x speed improvement in capture time and restore to original scroll positions after capture (via @terrycojones) 0.0.6 — 2013-01-26 — Fixed scenario when captured image can load as a broken icon (caused by loading image before it has been written to the file system) 0.0.5 — 2013–01–21 — Fixed small bug in 0.0.4 0.0.4 — 2013–01–21 — Replaced deprecated BlobBuilder with Blob (via @gleitz) 0.0.3 — 2012-11-25 — Removed need to reload pages that were open before the extension is installed 0.0.2 — 2012-11-21 — Better messaging for pages that can't be screen captured (e.g., content scripts cannot run on the chrome webstore), and the generated image now incorporates the URL into its name 0.0.1 — 2012-11-06 — Initial release
- (2022-12-06) Laurel Christensen: This extension is amazing, and one of my most-used. so glad a colleague shared it with me. I've added it to all of my google chrome profiles!
- (2022-12-06) Manuel Palomeque: Excelente extensión...
- (2022-12-06) Ovuoke Aghwotu: This tool is perfect for web screenshots. The images are very clear and editing them is straightforward. I highly recommend it. I have mostly used the 'Save to PDF' feature.
- (2022-12-06) Joel Patiño: Me gusta mucho, es muy simple práctica.
- (2022-12-06) Juan Javier Martínez Ruiz: Simplemente genial
- (2022-12-06) Artem Trofimov: Super helpful!
- (2022-12-06) Cédric Pennetier: Vraiment très bien. incontournable ds mon métier de webdesigner.
- (2022-12-06) Rafiq Dar: This is a magical tool and it is very user friendly.
- (2022-12-06) Yuriy Babaev: Oh no, it's unbearable. Not only do I no longer seem like a magician to myself and others, with shamanism pulling from a long page paging document suitable for offline reading, and this now it just happens at the click of a button. Moreover, instead of doing my own thing in time freed up in this way, while the conversion is in progress, I stupidly look at packman, for some reason I press the right arrow cursor moving, and worrying not to miss the moment when packman will have to start running away, not chewing peas. Actually a great app. Thank you.
- (2022-12-06) Crime Boy: My screenshots never turn out right. The top of the page constantly doubles
- (2022-12-06) Jake Young: Big time saver
- (2022-12-06) Eva Ouali: Very easy to use. Best extension ever for capturing your screen!
- (2022-12-06) 路飞: ｖｅｒｙｇｏｏｄ
- (2022-12-05) Maria del Pilar Aguilar Pedraza: Excelente!
- (2022-12-05) Rodrigo Perez Garofalo: Explotada como piloto irani. De toque.
- (2022-12-05) ༄MaGNeZ࿐: Very helpful and the quality is just perfect it's a must-use
- (2022-12-05) Melisaer Kelly: I love this extension......
- (2022-12-05) John Cady: Love this extension for its simplicity and effectiveness.
- (2022-12-05) RJ Regenold: A fantastic extension that does exactly what I need it to.
- (2022-12-05) olaf mw: works perfectly!
- (2022-12-05) No-Hassle Digital: Great extension! Simple to use and works perfectly.
- (2022-12-05) Sem Heaver: The best screencapture extension IMO. It just works so well!
- (2022-12-05) Danielle Damore: This works perfectly and is exactly what I was looking for. As a branding a web designer, this is immensely helpful!
- (2022-12-05) Excel R.Florendia: This app a real helper for me. Thanks for making this app. You guys are amazing!
- (2022-12-05) Élisabeth Grégoire: Very Useful
- (2022-12-05) Sandra Sorbello: Very easy to use and perfect for capturing full screens! Love it!
- (2022-12-05) Roser R.C.: Va molt bé!
- (2022-12-05) William Axtell: Simple to use and fantastically effective.
- (2022-12-05) Tong Cell: Real working. 100% perfect capture very large wide page.
- (2022-12-05) Jennie: easy to use, love it
- (2022-12-05) Chris Meechan: Simple and effective. Can't fault the app for what I need it for.
- (2022-12-05) Ahmad Rafsanjani: + Better Image quality + Save next image files from previous path folder
- (2022-12-05) Valeed Mohammed: Best of Best and Easy of Easy :) Really Loving it!
- (2022-12-05) Ezra Chep: The Perfect Tool for screenshots. Delivers fast, full and hd images!
- (2022-12-05) DJ Hogarth: Very useful for screenshots
- (2022-12-05) Bara Kurawa: Fast and Easy, even in long page, the capture still showed us high definition image
- (2022-12-04) Tim van Berghem: Best one in the game
- (2022-12-04) Jakeb Talasek: To keep it short, this tool is a must have... capturing information and editing that "image" made easy and efficient with this extension!
- (2022-12-04) Jindřich Pileček: Does exactly what I have expected from it, without any hassles, obstructions and spam around!
- (2022-12-04) History Buddy JC: Does exactly what is says it will and flawlessly at that. It was just what I needed to create a quick visual preview of my website. Kudos!
- (2022-12-04) Mission Kaboul: Je trouve très pratique de pouvoir capturer l'entièreté d'un article sans prendre de multiples captures.
- (2022-12-04) Rolando Rima: It's the best for me in capturing full page!
- (2022-12-04) Ancerg: É incrível, eu gostaria de saber sobre os Metadados de uma foto num site, ela é transferida quando copiam?
- (2022-12-04) Abhishek Kumar: Best Screen Capturing extension for websites, much recommended.
- (2022-12-04) Henco Indo Megah: very helpfull and recommended
- (2022-12-04) David Hernández: Increíblemente buena, la recomiendo mucho.
- (2022-12-04) Charlotte Wallin: Very helpful and easy to use
- (2022-12-03) Heather Gunn: Such a helpful extension!
- (2022-12-03) David Mergener: Easy to use, and very affordable if you want the full set of features.
- (2022-12-03) Karla Arosemena: Después de buscar muchas alternativas, este complemento ha sido el mejor, más rápido y efectivo para mi necesidad! Recomendado para hacer full print screen de una web.
- (2021-11-30, v:7.6) Agung Latif: Can't add extensions
Can you give permission to add this application to my extentions?
- (2021-11-30, v:7.6) 박연경: Renewal without my permission
I had no idea my account is renewed automatically and was charged 12$ today. I ask for a refund. Thank you. Please contact me at [email protected]
- (2021-11-28, v:7.6) Alan Klein: MOVE ICON FROM TOP OF SCREEN TO THE BOTTOM
I NEED TO ADD THE ICON TO THE TASK BAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN ALAN
- (2021-11-25, v:7.6) Анна Зеневич: Renewal without my permission
I had no idea my account is renewed automatically and was charged 12$ today. I ask for a refund. Thank you. Please contact me at [email protected]
- (2021-11-20, v:7.6) Joan Matthews: Apointment for flue vaccination - when?
I am 88 years old and have not yet my flue injection My local surgery is Weston Grove health Centre in Wendover Bucks Tel 01296 623452.. Can you help?
- (2021-11-15, v:7.6) Robin HP: not working
the extension worked for me the first time I used it but tis no longer working. I have removed and re added the extension but it still wont work, it is only capturing like a screenshot rather than scrolling for the full page capture
- (2021-11-13, v:7.6) Shantanu Sen: Renewal without my permission
I had no idea my account is renewed automatically and was charged 12$ yesterday. I ask for a refund. Thank you. Please contact me at [email protected]
- (2021-11-10, v:7.6) Jyothirmayee Channamadavuni: Testing on Nov 11th
Hi Madeleine, would you be able to write into our customer support channel (the white flag on the nav bar of the GoFullPage main view screenshot page) so we can take a closer look at what's happening?
- (2021-10-28, v:7.6) Yonatan Vissoker: Renewal without my permission
I had no idea my account is renewed automatically and was charged 12$ yesterday. I ask for a refund. Thank you.
- (2021-10-27, v:7.6) olympus indore: camera sign not visible
the go full page camera is not visible so how can i take the extention
- (2021-10-26, v:7.6) Ankur Totala: Not capturing full page when scroll is horizontal
Hi, I tried taking snapshot of a page where I have horizontal scroll, extension is only taking the snapshot of the page which is visible on screen but not the entire page.
- (2021-10-25, v:7.6) Matthew Jankauskas: Subscription
Hi there, I just tried this on a trial and decided that I don't actually need it. How do I cancel my trial so I am not billed? I'm not seeing a way to do that. My email address is: [email protected] Thank you, Matt
- (2021-10-11, v:7.6) Aislinn Corbet: Capture full sidebar in Surfer tool
I've been using the tool for a while and it used to scroll within the Surfer SEO recommendations sidebar and capture the full page but it no longer does this - it only captures the left content side of the page. Is there a trick to this or is it a potential bug?
- (2021-10-10, v:7.6) Touseef Qamar: Not working anymore on chrome
Hi there, I have been using your extension for so long. But suddenly it stopped working on my chrome 2 days ago. What happened?
- (2021-10-06, v:7.6) Tim Veach: Icon not showing in toolbar??
Using Chrome on a MacBook Air, it says its active in extensions.
- (2021-10-06, v:7.6) Dina Cashman: deleting subscription
Hello, no longer of use to me. Wondering how to remove myself from payment for the prescription?
- (2021-09-29, v:7.6) Pier Docks: Is there a hot key?
I have many extensions in my browser and It would be nice if I could assign a hot key to launch the app. Thank you for such a great job so far.
- (2021-09-29, v:7.6) Buğra Yıldırım: shortcut key
is there a shortcut key?
- (2021-09-24, v:7.6) Madeleine Henin-Levine: Not whole page
Hey, whenever i take a picture, it only takes the part of the page that my screen is on instead of the entire thing, how can I fix it?
- (2021-09-23, v:7.6) Marissa Gehin: Account Charge
I was charged for services that I no longer have access to, so cannot cancel.
- (2021-09-22, v:7.6) François Michaut: Doesn't work on airbnb reservations page
It tries to capture the whole scrollable element on the airbnb reservation details page, but it's only a repetition of the first part over and over again
- (2021-09-22, v:7.6) crem brule: Links to screenshot
Hi About to purchse this but i cannot find any screenshot links that works on different browsers . How do I get the links for my screenshot? or you dont have it?
- (2021-09-19, v:7.6) Wanderson Silva: Não cancela
Estou tentando cancelar minha conta mas não cancela E-mail: [email protected]
- (2021-09-14, v:7.6) Judy Blumhorst, Judy B Sails: Add paypal as a payment option please
I would happily subscribe, but not if I have to give you my credit card info. Please add the option to pay via paypal as an option Thank you.
- (2021-09-13, v:7.6) Xuân-Minh: Breaks Google Sheets
Hi, when this plugin is activated, it newly creates trouble in Google Sheets, generating the error "Unable to load file. Please reload". I can't edit my Google Sheets at all unless I disable this plugin. Thanks!
- (2021-09-10, v:7.6) Snake Nacho: Cant go full page
The capture dont scroll down on this website https://scholar.axie.management/ please help
- (2021-08-31, v:7.6) Trimbitas Andrei: file recovery
I want to recover files capturated a mounth ago please. Thanks.
- (2021-08-27, v:7.6) Juan Segundo Hevia: Cancel subscription
Hello! I started the free-trial but I won't keep using the service, so I want to cancel my subcsription. How should I proceed?
- (2021-08-25, v:7.6) John Lutes: Can not log in on another Chrome browser
Hello, I pay for premium and I just changed how I use Chrome so I sign in with my work account on one browser and my personal on another... So my GoFullPage account only works on my personal web browser. Can I just use a log in and password instead of linking it to my Google Account so I can use it in both chrome browsers? I like GoFullPage a lot... but I really don't want to have to pay two subscriptions just because I happen to be in another window when I need to take a screen shot. I tried to just log in with that instead of attaching it to my google account and it would not let me perform the "forgot password" function... I figured that would be the easies way to make this work but it did not work and said to contact support.
- (2021-08-25, v:7.6) cochava harari: אין אינטרנט
מדוע אין אינטרנט
- (2021-08-24, v:7.6) Eugenia Fernandez: CAPTURE FROM WHASTAPP WEB.
I tried to do it several times, but I cant´t. The extension is installed in chrome, I open my whatsapp web and I touch de camera in the bar, but the photo it takes is about de screen in the chrome, but not the chat.
- (2021-08-19, v:7.6) Mark E: PDF creation is crashing chrome
For a while now, PDF creation would get to 100% and then the pacman animation would just stay there. If I clicked away, this would workaround the problem and the 100% would disappear and I could download. In the latest realease, the graphics have changed. And now PDF creation is at the bottom. Now when it gets to 100%, it crashes the browser. The entire browser and all tabs freeze completely requiring a forced close. Ubuntu + chrome.
- (2021-08-18, v:7.6) Nelson Almeida: full page screenshot
i´m trying to take full pdf page screenshot with gofullpage, and it only screenshot´s what´s appearing on the screen. is there any way i can take a screenshot of the full pdf page??
- (2021-08-16, v:7.6) Zephy: CTRL+ALT+E not working
Taking screenshots and doing edit using the CTRL+ALT+E / Edit button just brings up loading screen.
- (2021-08-09, v:7.6) B C: Pac Man eating in the small window does not dissapear after capture...
Pac Man eating in the small window does not dissapear after capture until mouse is clicked anywhere else on screen other than Pac Man's small window. This started happening in the past 6 months after either a Google Chrome or your own FPSC update. Prior to this the Pac Man eating capture window would disappear after the desired capture was complete. Hardware: Dell Optoplex 755 DT Core2Quad Q9650 Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.1679 Crucial MX500 256GB 2.5" SSD w/Crucial Storage Executive 8GB (4x2GB) DDR2-1067 AMD Radeon HD 7570
- (2021-08-06, v:7.6) Levi Wedge: Feature Request
Hello, The way in which I use your extension is always the same. I capture the screen and then download a pdf. Is there a way to add a "capture and download" button? This would save me a couple steps of clicking and would make the experience much more smooth. Would be great if this could be done! Thanks! Levi
- (2021-07-26, v:7.6) Rosana Medina Neuroestimuladora: Rosana
Seria possível a extensão capturar mais de 600 páginas de um módulo?
- (2021-07-20, v:7.6) Jay Rathod: Please crete this extension for Firefox too.
GoFullPage is not available for Mozilla Firefox.
- (2021-07-19, v:7.6) Rei Rei Rodriguez: Full Page Capture on GSheets
Hello, Can help? It does not scroll down to capture Google Sheets rows and cells. Thanks Thanks
- (2021-06-24, v:7.5) Kacy Bennett: Screwed my Wordpress Theme up
So I was logged into my wordpress site, and I went to capture the page and it messed up my theme and I can't figure out for the life of me how to fix it.
- (2021-06-12, v:7.5) Jody Raiford: Not getting whole page
Hi Claire, On https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2021/07/george-packer-four-americas/619012 the capture cuts off the last 6th or so of the page. Tried a couple times, keeps getting cut off in different places. (premium with Google Doc limits enabled.) Hope that helps bug hunt! Jody
- (2021-06-08, v:7.5) Kee Boudi: Privacy concern
Does this extension upload the captured image (whether PNGs and PDFs) anywhere automatically without user intervention?
- (2021-06-07, v:7.5) Tester MagicLamp: Go Full Page not working
Hello, I've installed the extension and it worked once! Now it is only taking a screen shot. I've not changing anything in the settings. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. I'm on a webpage, click the pic icon for full page and it says taking a screen shot.
- (2021-06-07, v:7.5) Adrian Mathews: Checklist boxes/windows
We use an online checklist that contains a container or window that drops down when you click on the checklist item. The window on each checklist closes whenever we move to the next checklist item. That means we can only screenshot one checklist item with comments at a time, which is not feasible. Can Gofullpage somehow print the whole checklist with the windows "embedded" in each checklist item included?
- (2021-06-04, v:7.5) Nor Muntazar: Drog pengar
Hej jag har inte gett ut mina kortuppgifter till er för att ni ska dra 101 kr var goda och ge tillbaka mina pengar och jag vill inte ha den här appen
- (2021-05-25, v:7.5) Gwen Evans: unable to load
I received the email but haven't heard from anyone or had my problem resolved.
- (2021-05-22, v:7.4) Gwen Evans: unable to access gofullpage premium
"This is the error message that I receive when I click on the editor tool within my account: invalid is blocked Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension. Try disabling your extensions. ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT This issue only occurred once updating to the premium package. Please advise while I am still in the trial period. Thanks
- (2021-05-22, v:7.4) Gwen Evans: unable to get gofullpage to load
Prior to upgrading to gofullpage, I was able to capture entire webpages using the screen capture basic features. Now that I have upgraded to gofullpage premium, it no longer works. I get the dreaded wheel of death as it tells me that the page is not responding. Please advise as to what it will take to be able to take full screen captures. If I need to use another program to do so, I would like a refund for the year subscription that I recently paid for, although I am still within the 7-day trial period. A quick response would be appreciated. Thanks.
- (2021-05-22, v:7.4) Artur Perzyna: Do you realise there is no way to contact you?
Hi, I spent literally almost 10 minutes looking for a contact email to the company or any of employee! I don't have LinkedInPremium. What the heck? No contact details anywhere on a site, LinkedIn or in the app. Anyway. I wanted to suggest changing colors of an icon from monochromatic to chromatic. It will make hell of the difference. You Are Welcome, Artur
- (2021-05-20, v:7.4) swaroop sahoo: Multiple scroll bars in a single page
How to capture a particular section completely when there are multiple scrolls in a single page? I tried clicking on the one I wanted to capture but it keeps taking the screenshot of the other panel