CraftyCursor highlights the cursor when enabled so that you can easily show someone through a screencast, etc. It also shows you what keys are pressed, such as escape, control, or alt. INTRODUCING COLORS! An often-requested feature, we've implemented colors so you can choose the color of your cursor. CraftyCursor is proudly powered by EdTechTeam.
- (2019-12-06) Cherie: Works well for me without any other input other than downloading and turning it on in my toolbar. I really like the options to change colors. I wish it would not repeat the keystroke if I hold the key, as I often do if I'm using shortcuts for tools. I also wish the keystroke visibility was able to be turned off, or had the option to make it smaller.
- (2018-12-15) It does not work!
- (2017-10-27) Christine Usry: Someone please tell me how to make this work :/
- (2017-10-08) sleepy dumdum: Doesn't even work ugh
- (2016-07-26) Ariel Purkeypile: This is a great little extension that got dinged down to 4 stars because it really needs more documentation. Over in Support, I put in a few tips about turning it on, checking if it's active, etc. The "Options" option is grayed out and unavailable in both this and CL. The Crafty family of extensions is pretty cool, and it would just take a second to put some basic info up.
- (2020-05-29, v:1.1) Francois BLOUIN: Web Items not showd correctly
I use Qlik Sense (an BI app based Web). Some div or q-translation are not shown correctly. On Qlik Sense, the problem is on some bouton/section and text don't show up.
- (2017-09-26, v:1.1) Color
How do I change the color of my cursor? Love this extension though
- (2017-08-30, v:1.1) Ryan Garant: Display letters I type
This extension display the letters I type really big on the screen. Is there a way to turn that off? I thought this was just the cursor highlight which is fantastic by the way :)
- (2016-11-08, v:1.1) Ashley Rust: Google Drive
Crafty Cursor does not currently work in google drive or the g Suite
- (2016-10-17, v:1.1) Cursor
Can you change it where the screen gets a little darker and what you want to show with the cursor becomes the only thing really seen clearly? Right now it is a colored cursor and little students have a hard time finding the color quickly.
- (2016-07-26, v:1.0) Ariel Purkeypile: No "Options"
This extension isn't working. I suspect it's because the "Options" option is grayed out and unavailable. Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?
- (2016-07-25, v:1.0) Allison Martin: Not working
I am not getting the yellow circle when the crafty cursor is enabled.