Capture current page and download the image.
This chrome extension allows user to take the screen shot of current page in chrome and download it as a image.
- (2021-10-09) AMIR HANIF AZMAN: IT CANT DO FULL SCREEN SCREESHOT
- (2020-07-15) Amit Sarker: Great but do not work in html localhost.
- (2019-11-11) Reira Lee: Exactly what I was looking for-full page screen shot
- (2018-08-09) พงศกร กิ่งนอก: Great I was surprised.
- (2018-06-03) EJ Lee: 웹페이지 아무리 길어도 캡쳐 잘 됨 가끔 문제 생기면 지웠다가 재설치하면 ㅇㅋ
- (2018-05-04) Full Insano: ótimo
- (2018-02-05) Jack Gazzola: Seems very good so far. For my purpose, would be perfect if it had a couple of settings: 1) unique save to directory (i.e. distinct from the downloads folder specified in Chrome 2) a switch to turn off the display of the page after its done. Would also be great if it could save to PDF rather than just PNG.
- (2018-01-15) Fernando Montoya: esta mas o menos porque puede capturar paginas pequeñas enteras facil y rapido,la desventaja es que no puede con paginas enormes y se atora y se desactiva solo.
- (2018-01-06) priyadarshana iddamalgoda: great
- (2016-12-30) Rohit Gupta: Very useful, loved it.
- (2016-12-13) This is how extension should be. Good: - No extensive permissions required - Instantly save to disk Bad: - Only takes a screenshot of what's visible, it doesn't take full page screenshots.
- (2016-12-05) jh Choi: 사용이 간단하고 단순함 딱 원하는 기능
- (2016-08-08) Rahul Yadav: Useful!
- (2016-05-14) suneel omrey: Nice one.
- (2016-05-06) Aman Banjhal: Nice One.
- (2016-05-06) Suneel Kumar: very nice addon.