Notifies you when there's a new episode of your favourite anime available.
Notifies you when a new episode is available. Can import lists from: - anilist.co - kitsu.io - myanimelist.net To use this app you need to create an account on https://notify.moe
- (2019-05-05) Blizzard: Amazingly fast & clean!
- (2018-12-08) Raku GM: Don't work anymore, can't login with both google and facebook. will update if changed
- (2018-03-25) Leone Haru0: świetna <3
- (2017-07-18) Eric Hui Athletics: This is awesome! CAn't believe it syncs with MAL
- (2016-08-27) Yaniss Amaury Chnakib Hamzaoui: I give 5 stars because Tsundere-chan told me to do so...Punyuu~
- (2016-08-24) Riaz Ali: I don't think this works anymore because KissAnime put up DDOS protection.
- (2016-04-30) Patrick Lui: Love it; two words. -It's simple if you have time and patience to set it up -It has a place to download the episode if you don't have a website you use regularly -And it tells you how much longer until the next episode is out. Absolutely best notifier for anyone who loves anime.
- (2016-01-10) justin doane: Does not instant update.
- (2015-05-09) Josh Hammington: The best, without question. Thank you so much for this extension.
- (2015-05-05) riciel Ribeiro: muito chato esse negocio de ter q fazer uma conta
- (2015-03-21) Jordan: Takes a little bit of preparation if you don't already use an anime listing service. but once you set that up its very useful and convenient :D
- (2015-02-19) LadyGira Pirata: Excelente para saber si ya salieron nuevos episodios
- (2015-02-07) Lawrence Amato: Functionality is great but i hope in the future the developer looks to make it more aesthetically pleasing but other than that i have no complaints.
- (2015-02-06) Megan Richards: Works extremely well and helps me to notice when new anime episodes are out sooner!
- (2015-01-12) João Pereira Santos: Muito útil.
- (2014-10-18) Pratama Arinto: Very handful, to keep track on the upcoming releases of animes. Kudos to the dev!
- (2014-10-18) saiko no Kishi: very useful
- (2014-09-04) Hans Nikko: Best Notifier because easy to use and the list form our own list :))
- (2014-09-02) Ez: Great extension. Does what it says on spot. I look forward to see it develop and grow!
- (2014-08-03) れいたReita: Works without problems on chrome, Win 7 64bit. Shows new releases pretty fast, additional download via torrent. Update: Now tested on chrome, Win 8.1 64bit. Still works like a charme.
- (2014-08-01) Melekeddine Sahli: This extension is what I've been looking for. It shows your currenty watching anime and their date of release.What else would you ask for.Good job Dev
- (2014-05-13) Mes Wen: Does exactly what it says. Perfect! 5/5
- (2018-08-14, v:2.1.0) It doesnt work
The webpage at https://notify.moe/extension/embed might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address. This shows up
- (2017-12-28, v:2.1.0) Waqas Bhatti: What happen to the site?
Hi, I just visit the site and notice.... big icon is displayed... and seem nothing work just show same thing, each time I click the icon... lol... Any Ideas?
- (2017-04-27, v:2.0.2) Abderrahman Azhari: error 504 GateWay
Doesn't work anymore please fixe it it's my favorite extension
- (2017-04-16, v:2.0.2) Enzo Besnainou: 504 Gateway
Same error here, 504 GateWay TimeOUt
- (2017-04-10, v:2.0.2) Stefan Walke: 504 Gateway Time-out
After when trying to log in via Google, i get a long loading time followed by a 504 Gateway Time-out nginx/1.10.2 message. Happens on Chrome for Windows and Android.
- (2016-03-15, v:2.0.2) Josh: anime-planet error 503
getting a 503 error, its cause the site is using DDoS protection and addon isn't waiting to pickup the list. any fix?
- (2016-02-21, v:2.0.2) S R: website down
getting 502 errors on both the site and the extension window.
- (2015-05-10, v:1.0.5) Ray Chung: App Down?
"Client timeout: timeout=1000 iterations=3 failedNodes=0 failedConns=0" UI has stopped updating, website has logged out and shows 0 users and 0 stats.
- (2015-04-02, v:1.0.3) Pedro Basto: user sites
First of all thank you for a such a great extension! I only suggest that you'd allow users to add their own download/watch links to each of the anime. Because in my case, I don't use any of those 3 available.
- (2015-03-02, v:1.0.0) Ray Chung: MyAnimeList still not working
So... is there going to be a workaround or are we just going to have to stop using this?