This extension integrates BookWidgets into Google Classroom.
Create fun and interactive exercises for Chromebooks, iPads, tablets and PC. Right inside of Google Classroom! Interactive graphs, dynamic worksheets, and completely automatically graded exercises and tests. With BookWidgets, you can make over 40 different types of exercises, right inside of the familiar Google Classroom environment. Whether it's small exercises to supplement a textbook, complete lessons or elaborate web quests, with BookWidgets you finally have the tools you need to provide a tailored learning experience. Combine sources, text, video, quizzes and interactive widgets to let students learn and practice at their own pace. Track the work and evolution of your students over time. All student work is automatically graded, but you can of course override where needed, for instance to account for dyslexic students. When you're done, you return the graded work, including your feedback with a click. The grades automatically make their way into the gradebook. BookWidgets is completely free for students. Only teachers that use BookWidgets need a paid license. For pricing info, please see https://www.bookwidgets.com/pricing
- (2020-09-11) Marva West Francis: great tool
- (2020-08-23) kate dela cruz: still soaring it but i believe this serves best its purpose
- (2020-07-04) Maricel Pricilla: Very useful
- (2020-07-04) DOJI ALVAREZ: It's full fun and exciting!
- (2020-04-16) riccardo ceradini: Ottima estensione, permette di fare tantissime cose.
- (2020-03-20) Valerio Alberizzi: Excellent extension for creating interactive exercises in Google Classroom. I've been using the iOS app and embedded widgets created with the Bookwidgets MacOS app. in my multi-touch books. If you are a Google Classroom user this extension it's a must have.
- (2019-11-26) Lucie Renard: This tool has endless possibilities! Just use your imagination and create amazing lessons. Create automatically graded tests and games inside Google Classroom. The integration makes sure that everything takes place on just one educational platform: Google Classroom. The complete loop is very natural. Create an interactive exercise, share it in a course, let students make it and submit it, review their work (grade if necessary, and give constructive feedback on your students' answers), and finally, return their work. This is all possible in Google Classroom when you download this plugin.
- (2019-04-26) Gerry Lawson: This extension is really useful. It allows widgets to be assigned immediately (with details emailed to the class) - or stored as a draft (with greater control of the tags and assignment timing). I've used scores of quiz tools in teaching and Bookwidgets surpasses everything in its features and flexibility (without being able to use it for class games of course). The timed 'exam mode' is amazing. One tip is not to return the 'comment sheet' through the Bookwidgets reporting tool, but to 'return' through Google Glassroom - this still allows students to see the comments entered in the Bookwidgets report, but is the only way to move the automatic grade copied into Classroom from 'draft' to 'final'.
- (2018-11-11) Laura Santos: works fantastic!!!!!
- (2018-04-25) Álvaro de Pablo: Ciertamente es una integración que facilita mucho la vida de los que estamos enganchados a BookWidgets. Todavía puede integrase más, o quizá no soy capaz de sacarle todo el partido aún.