A powerful alternative to bookmarks.
This extension helps you save your tabs and keep them organized. Features: ★ Tab Groups Every time you save a bookmark the browser forces you to pick a folder to put the bookmark in. You often don't have a folder name in mind, so all of your tabs end up in one giant unorganized folder. This extension doesn't force you to create a new folder every time you save a tab. Instead it groups your tabs based on when you saved them, which keeps your tabs organized without any extra effort. ★ Websites Wouldn't it be nice if you could view a breakdown of all your saved tabs based on the websites the tabs are from? This extension allows you to accomplish this in just a single click. ★ Tab Calendar Imagine you saved a tab on a certain day, but you don't remember the title or name of the website. With the built in calendar you can click on a day to view a searchable list of every tab you saved that day. ★ Sharing Sharing tabs with this extension is incredibly easy. Just click share in any folder or tab group and a text box will appear with all your links. ★ Search Unlike the browser's bookmarking system, the extension starts searching as soon as you start typing. The search results update every time you type a character into the search box. The extension's search is incredibly accurate. It searches based on the title of the website, the name of the website, and even the titles of your tab groups. ★ Save Tabs Browsers only give you two options for saving tabs: the current tab, or every tab. This extension allows you to save all tabs, the current tab, everything except the current tab, everything to the right or left of the current tab, or specific tabs. And after you've saved your tabs, it'll ask if you'd like to close the saved tabs to get them out of the way. ★ Quick Save Sometimes you just need to quickly save some tabs without all the extra hassle. This extension has a quick save feature that saves all your tabs, and then closes them. You can change the default action in the settings. ★ Sorting This extension offers six different ways of sorting your tab groups. You can sort from A-Z, Z-A, oldest to newest, newest to oldest, least to greatest, and greatest to least. You can also search for a tab group by name using the search box. ★ Close Tabs Browsers offer a few different options for closing tabs. You can close the entire window, the current tab, everything to the right of the current tab, and everything except the current tab. This extension adds two additional options: you can close everything to the left of the current tab, or specific tabs. Closing specific tabs can be really useful when you have so many tabs open that the browser doesn't display their titles. ★ Folders Browsers have only one way of organizing your saved tabs: dragging and dropping from one folder to another. Before you can organize tabs with folders, you need to find the tabs you're trying to organize. This extension allows you to sort your tabs based on the title or name of the website, the date you saved them, and a variety of other ways. After you've found the tabs you're looking for, you can drag and drop them into folders. ★ Stars Sometimes you need to quickly mark a tab or tab group as important. This extension has a star feature that does exactly this.
- (2023-01-20) damn you: TabsInside wasn't working Lately So I Was searching for a Good replacement & Here it is 🧡
- (2022-07-10) bahrta sai: This is pretty good, but chrome already gives you the ability to add tabs to collapsible groups. That combined with session buddy (toby is good, but session buddy is better) do most of what this does, this is just in a prettier package. The one thing session buddy has that this doesn't is in session buddy, you can click on the current session, & click on an individual tab to switch to that tab. This simply opens it again in a new tab 1 point for session buddy. If this had that & the ability to create groups containing all tabs from a specific group I might keep it. Otherwise I'll still probably continue to use session buddy. This also doesn't appear to have any way to import exported tab groups which defeats the purpose of being able to export them in the first place. Again session buddy has no problem with that. Another point for session buddy.
- (2022-05-15) way pi: the stupid "quicksave" closed all tabs without any warning... for a new user!!!!!!
- (2022-05-13) Emir Hećimović: PLEASE BEWARE that this extension will close ALL your open tabs when you install it. You might LOSE important work if you are not careful. Absolutely horrendous user experience. I can't even comprehend why someone thought that it would be a good idea to make closing active tabls a default behavior.
- (2021-10-25) Pat MySecret: Looks like a standard session saver with a fancy name to me. Don't want to give it much time.
- (2021-07-31) Stayn Johnson: Been using it for a loong time.
- (2021-07-06) NX GD: Total piece of ****. Closed all my tabs without any warning. Option to keep tabs open after saving is not obvious at all.
- (2021-05-20) Retor Philippe: Très très loin des capacités de Great Suspender. Je vais chercher autre chose...
- (2021-04-18) Logan Ladue: I like this so far..ish but more of just a tab saver which I already have. Thought the folder option would be what I was looking for but can't even add any tabs to it so I have a folder with nothing in it.
- (2020-02-28) Gyerekek ! Ez állati jó !!!!! It's more than good !! Great !! A question. Did it go everything online?
- (2019-04-30) Артем Чубенко: Лазил в настройках, и ваша программа закрыла мне 4 окна, с 180 вкладками и работатой. Гори в аду ваша программа... Теперь разбирайся как их восстановить.
- (2019-04-27) Susie Oliva: Is there a sync/export option? Switching browsers and need my Freezetab from previous browser, but unable to do so! Thousands of tabs!
- (2019-04-06) Akim Kelar: Reopen link is placed near "Delete" link, which does not have a prompt. These are not buttons, actually links, and you can easily miss and hit to Delete, and loose yours tabs. Very sad, trust me =(
- (2019-03-06) Vesa Tamminen: I like this extension, but i hope you will add import/export-feature or cloud sync. You had that once, but remove it for some reason.
- (2018-12-23) Stacie Mar: Пользуюсь уже полгода. Отличное расширение!
- (2018-11-14) Vela Katuri: Excellent extension! It will be great if you add "freezetab" in the context menu.
- (2018-11-04) Danan Jaya: i havent had any issues with it, good job
- (2018-10-05) Tri Ân: very great!.
- (2018-10-01) kleuton pereira ricarte: muito boa
- (2018-08-28) Mer lion: thank god that you made this extension for chrome. i love it so much. i dont need to lose my important tabs or bookmark it cause my bookmark bar is already full. thanks for whoever made this app :)
- (2018-08-01) Very intuitive. Does not remember PINNED tabs. :-/ Wish I could sort links within a group.
- (2018-06-28) Bob Rohrer: closed all my important tabs while testing... even the ones I had pinned. reopened them all but it put every tab in on window which took forever to reorganize
- (2018-06-19) Tuấn Cao Văn: Verry Good
- (2018-05-21) Ryosuke Sawada (manji6): 簡単に動かせて、URLをちょっと保存しておきたいときに便利です。 ブラウザ再起動前にタブを保存しておくとかにも使えます。
- (2018-04-11) Gersivan Oliveira: A melhor do gênero. Ótima atualização: Import / Export
- (2018-03-14) J: Это здорово! Практически идеально. Пожалуйста, добавьте режим удаления сохраненной группы вкладок целиком, и переодическую запись по таймеру, как у tabrover скажем, чтобы при слете браузера всегда можно было вернуть нужное. Больше практически ничего не надо, ну есть еще ряд плагинов для запоминания вкладок в закладки, удобно для передачи открытых сессий на другие компьютеры, но главное - авто-запоминание бы...
- (2018-03-07) shi aquas: I wish it has the function "close all tabs except pinned tabs" as in OneTab. OneTab doesn't have Freezetab's collapse function which I need to get space. Both cannot matches the great UI of Group Tabs extension of Firefox. Wish to see a similar extention someday.
- (2018-02-15) Katherine Elizabeth Walker: I prefer toby after trying this and also one page, which does sync. Toby allows customization and tagging that helps plus the aesthetic is better for me. This is cool but cumbersome too many tabs and options.
- (2017-12-22) Nándor Varga: Good, please translation other languages.> Hungarian
- (2017-10-18) Brian Wikene, Jr: This extension has the best UI of all of the products in this category. It's easy to use and just works. I love the look and feel. The only drawback - The ability to export/import or sync would make this a 5 star app!
- (2017-10-03) Just Sturgis: Freezetab is a really good extension in a space that is filled with really good extensions (OneTab, Tabs Outliner, Tab Snooze, Session Buddy) and a really great extension, Toby. I am a Toby fan and evangelist, but I actually like Freezetab's UI better. Unfortunately, no sync option makes Freezetab a 3 star extension instead of a 4+ star extension. I'd love to see sync added to make this extension great!
- (2017-09-17) chad tunis: Excellent! great time-saver
- (2017-09-06) ВАСЯ пупкин: Намного круче, чем Onetab. Наконец-то реальная и более развитая альтернатива! Только неудобно работать без фавиконок сайтов. И корзинка удаления должна быть по-привычке справа и в виде классического крестика (причем, желательно, с возможностью восстановления при случайном удалении). Надеюсь, автор это скоро исправит.
- (2017-09-06) Fred First: Not nearly as useful since I can't sync to a common storage and access in both chrome and Opera. I was just starting to get jazzed about this extension after two days of use, and hope it will be developed into what it could potentially become.
- (2017-09-05) Sebastian Aristizabal: WOOOW Amazing I am a big tab gorilla and this is solving my problem Recommended! Cant wait to have Shared Frozen Tabs for collaboration
- (2017-09-03) Myroslav Gavryliak: 4 of 5 because there is no sync between PCs.
- (2017-09-21, v:1.2) N Gs: How do I get it to work ?
I cant get it to do anything !!! It is enabled Options is greyed out :(
- (2017-09-06, v:1.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: еще одна
На выбор пользователя: Предупреждение при удалении вкладки/группы. И/или восстановление случайно удаленной вкладки/группы.
- (2017-09-06, v:1.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Две просьбы: нужны фавиконки и крестик закрытия в конце строки, а не значок корзины.
Неудобно работать без фавиконок сайтов. И корзинка удаления должна быть по-привычке справа и в виде классического крестика (причем, желательно, с возможностью восстановления при случайном удалении). Спасибо!