A simple tool to make websites print better.
The Printliminator is a simple tool you can use to make websites print better. One click to activate, and then click to remove highlighted elements from the page, remove graphics, and apply better print styling.
- (2021-02-26) Lauren Gabbaian: What can I say? I love that this lets me print websites without all the added garbage. Thanks :)
- (2020-11-16) Polokibird: This Is A Great Existion But IDK How To Stop The Deleting
- (2020-08-24) Alberto Lozano: He probado muchas y esta es la mejor de todas. Felicidades a los desarrolladores
- (2020-07-07) John Doe: 5 Stars.'Nuff said.
- (2020-07-02) Amigulus: Not good
- (2019-11-18) Amber Smith: This is so awesome! I used to use the tool and glad to see it's an extension.
- (2019-09-21) Michel Fessard: Very useful extension. And really efficient! . Thank you very much ☺
- (2019-07-28) Khawa Karpo: Thanks a Zillion Mottie !! Such an underrated extension. Excellent, a must have for everyone.
- (2019-07-18) Alec Zebert: Its works well, but where is the off button?
- (2019-05-08) Peti Bojkov: Very cool.
- (2018-11-05) Great product, and so functional I couldn't find any other quite like it.
- (2018-10-26) Gisela L Vawdrey: works so great thanks!
- (2018-06-24) Niloy Rashed Abir: V gd...
- (2018-05-20) Dr. Roman: Came here just to rate this app 5 stars. Use it all the time and it's probably the only Chrome Extension out of 30+ that are useless!
- (2018-04-03) Gersivan Oliveira: Ótima, bem funcional.
- (2018-03-24) Philip Corbit: The extension I have been looking for ever since I printed my first web page! Starting from the minute I installed it I can print exactly what I want and nothing more. Great job
- (2018-01-20) Lex Slort: nice
- (2017-11-13) Kev Hull58: I've been waiting for something "handy" like the Printliminator for a long time, much saving on ink. Seems to be working fine -just hope it's going to work for a long time to come! Help.. Where is the OFF Button for printliminator? It keeps removing stuff I don't want it to!
- (2017-11-04) Bank Oliveira: Funciona bem.
- (2017-10-24) Silviu Guseila: A must have for anyone, saves paper, time etc
- (2017-05-09) I have been using this tool for years. Great for reducing things (like Amazon return labels) to just one page by deleting all the instructions.
- (2017-01-23) Hassen Lazghab: Great Extension ! thank you :)
- (2016-09-22) Norm Meunier: It's so great when someone creates an app (or extension) that does something no one else ever really thought of. What can I say? I love anything that'll save me expensive ink, and unclutters a printout from a webpage.
- (2016-07-19) Dan Knight: Essential for printing clean copies without the clutter of website extras.
- (2016-02-17) Ricardo Molina: awesome
- (2016-02-06) Tamás Molnár: i just love it :)
- (2018-08-01, v:4.0.5) Alan Rolfe: Print Styles
Is there any way to change the "Print Styles" stylesheet? I would like to change font, etc.
- (2018-07-05, v:4.0.5) Chester Southwood: Addition to the Keyboard Shortcut Page
Hello, fantastic and useful extension! However as a fellow user questioned, there isn't any known deactivation of the extension after using it for a page, as there isn't a "off button" or information on any keyboard shortcuts to deactivate the use of it after removing. I think several would appreciate having it known in the keyboard shortcuts that the Esc key will deactivate The Preintlimator. Thank you towards the team for creating this free and useful extension!
- (2017-11-13, v:4.0.5) Kev Hull58: Printliminator
Please create an OFF Button for Printliminator -it just keeps deleting objects, even when I've finished my intended task! FRUSTRATING.. :(
- (2017-10-27, v:4.0.5) Ryan Ip: Linkedin
Printliminator unfortunately doesn't work on Linkedin?