Make it easy for dyslexic people to read any website.
This extension transforms any webpage into one that is more easily readable by those who are dyslexic. Unlike other extensions it requires no configuration, can be enabled/disabled with one click, and acts on each tab independently allowing. In addition to changing the font it also adjusts the contrast and spacing which make it easier for those who are dyslexic to read any web page. For more information on the inspiration behind this extension check out http://blog.codehatcher.com/dyslexia
- (2020-08-04) Timo Strating: This plugin changes the html of the webpage, so because it is not only changing the font it makes it so that other plugins like darkreader or google's internal force dark mode flag do not work properly anymore. This is a very nice plugin and it's way faster than helperbird. But in my case it was not a solutions. Thanks in regard.
- (2019-03-24) Aqua G2: does not help one bit as a dyslexic person it makes it worse makes the font harder to read
- (2018-08-19) Omi Sherif: Font isn't very attractive but it has definitely been helpful in the long run.
- (2018-03-19) Jessica Salmonson: Breaks the book website: https://www.wattpad.com/ Dislike teh align left want the option to turn it off in the extentions settings (like uncheck it.) It also needs to make the letters more black.
- (2017-06-17) Francesco Mazzoleni: no personalization
- (2017-04-06) Georgia Readman: Would be great if it worked on web pages
- (2015-01-21) Martyn Stahl: Does what it says. I am dyslexic and doubted the benefit but it takes all the strain out of reading so 5 stars from me.Would be great if it worked in Google Docs!
- (2014-11-24) Avnish Mangal: Very helpful. Thank you, Avishaan.