This chrome extension use for click to call any number from chrome browser developed by TechExtension (www.techextension.com).
Click To Call Chrome Extension provides click to call facility from any web pages of Chrome Browser by selecting number from web page. This Click To Call Chrome Extension from TechExtension helps to call from Asterisk based server like freepbx, elastix and other asterisk based server. Features of Click To Call Chrome Extension # Click To Call From Browser Any Number. # Easy To Use. # Provides Quick Call Facility. # Save Time of Typing Number. # Simple Configuration. # Increase Tel.communication Speed. # Integration of Click To Call Chrome Extension With SugarCRM Asterisk Add-on. Advantages of Integration of Click To Call Chrome Extension With SugarCRM Asterisk Add-on. # Click To Call From Browser Any Number. # Call Pop up In CRM. # Create Lead, Contact, Account, Case, Task in CRM. # Call Logs In CRM. # Details Reporting of calls in CRM. # Complete Call history can save in SugarCRM or SuiteCRM # Record link can save in SugarCRM or SuiteCRM # Call Hang Up and Transfer call from Call Pop up. # Save Notes.
- (2022-08-05) Kostas Kostakiotis: suddenly stopped working Aug 2022
- (2020-10-13) 勇士川建国翻墙勇士川建国: 看在上帝的份上，请再补习一下PHP知识
- (2020-07-29) Tim Perkins: Doesn't seem to work... icon show sup on phone numbers, but clicking it does nothing. Waste of time.
- (2019-04-04) Michael Palmer: After reading the reviews, I figured most people haven't a clue about asterisk, or how to use php. Went ahead and tried it myself. It's very basic, isn't pretty, lacks documentation, but it works GREAT! No issues here!! Been using it all week with no issues.
- (2017-11-12) sean betts: Bought product and they dont respond to issues. Software never worked right.
- (2016-08-10) Shaban Rasool: bLEH...
- (2016-07-28) Sean Betts: I bought the paid integration from this company. They lack support and I advise avoiding them. I will update this review if they deliver working product or refund my money.
- (2016-02-12) Tim Bowers: IT DOESN'T WORK - COULD NOT FIND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONFIGURE IT. I THINK IT IS BAIT & SWITCH TO *SELL* SOME SORT OF SERVICE. HORRIBLE ENGLISH - OBVIOUSLY FOREIGN - SUSPICIOUS - REMOVED IT.
- (2015-12-23) Marko Trpeski: best extension for elastix
- (2022-08-09, v:4.8) Omar Rodriguez: is there a way to use my own personal number? what software do you recommend?
im trying to call or text (or both) directly from my chrome using my own personal phone number, is this possible?
- (2021-03-12, v:4.7) red phone icon
The office has not been able to click on the red phone icon near the telephone # to make the call
- (2019-07-24, v:4.3) michael mason: caller id
can i specify what caller id (like my company name) appears on the phones that i call out to?
- (2018-03-16, v:4.3) Linda Venable: dialer
how to use with a dialer or with lite phone
- (2017-02-02, v:4.1) Bfs Logistics, Inc: extention
I can't get it to work. please help.
- (2016-01-20, v:3.7) Gabriel Lawrence: avaya windows tapi driver
Hi, Would this extension be able to interface with the Avaya Tapi phone driver in Windows?
- (2015-08-25, v:3.0) TechExtension IT Solution (techextension): Support Telephonic system
It is support all asterisk based telephonic system http://www.asterisk.org/
- (2015-08-12, v:3.0) Tom Mackarel: Can we use it
Hi, What telephone systems is this applicable for? Can we use it for example with Vodafone One Net? Thanks, Tom