Capture potential candidates from across the web and place them into your PCR database.
The PCR Capture browser plugin for Chrome extends the functionality of PCRecruiter, a web-based recruitment, staffing, and HR sourcing CRM/ATS. With PCR Capture, users can import new candidates and clients, as well as update and merge data into existing records, faster than ever. Automatically detect and update duplicate records, or use advanced mode to get serious control over your data at all times. Import photos, social network profiles, phone numbers, email addresses, and postal addresses straight to the database from your browser at any time. Free for all PCRecruiter ASP-hosted customers, PCR Capture is a must-have sourcing tool for any recruiter, contract placement professional, human resources sourcer, or data entry personnel.
- (2017-06-15) Eric Rawls: I think its great!
- (2016-12-07) Paul Lipman: Great product - needs a few tweaks to make it even better.
- (2016-11-10) Andrew Rothman: A really handy tool for adding new contacts to PCR from the web. Love it!
- (2016-02-17) Ian Hall: Makes my life easier
- (2015-05-20) Joe Mabus: Really like the expediency in which you can update existing records, but there needs to be stronger detection for titles, nicknames, and salutations so that duplicates don't occur.
- (2015-03-01) Kirk Sears: Best new tool in PCR! If you don't have PCR 9 you are missing alot!
- (2015-02-26) Travis Miller: If a person and their company are already in your database, unless a person's name and company are entered exactly the same as they are in PCR it is going to create a duplicate for the person, a duplicate of the company, or most likely both. Until that is fixed I find it pretty unusable.
- (2015-01-21) Debbie Holy: I love it!
- (2014-10-29) Gary Pacholick: Saves a tone of time, and links PCR w/ my Social Tools!
- (2014-10-24) Deanna O'Connell: Such a great tool! Kinks to work out: 1. Don't override our current phone numbers in PCR. 2. Marry up the correct phone number (ie mobile number to cell phone field in PCR). 3. Names: If they are "Steve" on Linkedin and "Stephen" in PCR, it will create a duplicate. 3. If someone is a 2nd connection in Linkedin & they are already in PCR, it will create a duplicate record in PCR.
- (2014-10-23) Alden Galvanek: This cuts some serious time out of importing names into pcr! Well done, PCR! Thanks
- (2014-10-14) Robin Montoni: This is one of my favorite new features available with PCRecruiter 9. PCR Capture makes it so easy to grab a connection, then make a name record with contact information and keyword searchable profiles.
- (2014-10-13) Steven Pink: This is a great PCR tool for adding clients into our database. We recommend this tool to our clients that use PCR.
- (2016-11-11, v:2.0.2) Matt Daly: GONE
Recently my PCR capture is no where to be found! Please help
- (2016-11-10, v:2.0.2) LinkedIn Recruiter
The latest version works in LinkedIn, but doesn't seem to function in LinkedIn Recruiter. Intended or a bug?
- (2016-11-09, v:2.0.2) Mike Weintraub: not letting me download
The button does not let me click and download. Any ideas why?