See Rate My Professors ratings alongside a professor's name when searching for ASU courses.
When searching for courses on ASU's course catalog, Rate My Professors's Overall Rating will be shown next to each instructor. Mousing over the rating will show more detailed ratings as well as reviews. Clicking the popup or Overall Rating will open that professor's page on Rate My Professors in a new tab. Autorun can be disabled so that ratings are only shown when the ASU Professor Ratings icon is clicked. This option and others can be accessed by going to the options menu of the extension by right clicking on the icon and selecting Options. The options can also be accessed through the chrome extensions page (chrome://extensions).
- (2020-11-12) Q: Almost like God's work
- (2019-08-06) Adam Klein: This extension makes choosing classes sooo much better. I tell everyone I can about it
- (2019-02-25) Sage Brenner: Wonderful. Does exactly what it says. This is one of the perks of being #1 in Innovation!
- (2018-08-09) AzDirtNaper: The best for anyone picking classes
- (2018-01-18) Dick Wyn Yong: Most useful extension ever!
- (2018-01-06) Spencer K: no longer works... wheres the fix? its been weeks;)
- (2017-12-30) austin sager: no longer working for me:(
- (2017-12-19) Prakshal Jain: Not working since the latest update on the site.
- (2017-12-13) Emily F: No longer working with new class search
- (2017-10-14) Nicole Erjavic: SO CONVENIENT
- (2017-03-05) Suhail Ghafoor: Was working fine up until now but now showing NR for all the classes that I've looked for that do have ratings on rate my professor.
- (2017-03-01) Will Anderson: It was working fine until a couple weeks ago, now on the ASU Class search page it shows all the professors as NR when they have ratings.
- (2017-03-01) Jerylle Guanso: Pretty good stuff and helped me with picking the best professors. It is slightly buggy because some professors show up a NR even when they have ratings.
- (2017-02-28) This has been the best app I've ever used on Chrome
- (2016-07-26) Benjamin Munoz: Very easy way to see relevant, helpful information from asuprofessorratings.com.
- (2016-04-15) Mukund Manikarnike: This is awesome. No need to have multiple tabs open. What an idea.
- (2015-11-03) Jordan Lewis: Works great, makes the whole signing up for classes a lot easier.
- (2015-11-03) Alex Mayeux: This extension is perfect and works seamlessly with MyASU. Is it cool if I suggest it to my friend who is a peer adviser? He would probably be able to get the word out when he speaks to other students. Once again, great job!
- (2015-11-03) Leo Staley: This is amazing, and it works! I wish they would add an option to show the score details for helpfulness, difficulty, etc, instead of just the total score. Also, did you guys code this at the Noble Library, and that's how you came up with the name Noble Apps?
- (2019-08-30, v:3.2.2) Matteo C: Firefox
Could you release a firefox version please?
- (2019-03-21, v:3.2.2) Currently not working:
Hello there, I recently started using your web extension, and while I love the idea, it seems like development hasn't been continued in recent years. I'm a budding web developer, and would love to take on the project if doesn't get picked up. Thanks a lot, Zak Vanstrom
- (2018-12-23, v:3.2.2) Problem
The asu rating is showing as a percentage, how do I get it to show as a decimal like it is on the screenshot? Also the rating do not show in colors.
- (2018-02-15, v:3.1.1) Alexander Sarantopoulos: Doesn't work
The extension did not seem to work for me when registering for Spring 2018 classes (in December 2017) and it still does not work. This might be due to the new layout for ASU Class search. I tried on two different computers.
- (2018-02-14, v:3.1.1) Change in format
The rate my professor extension now inputs about two reviews per professor which occupies a lot of space and I don't necessarily want to look at. Is there any way to hide this tab or fix this?
- (2017-12-13, v:3.1.0) Saif Khan: New ASU Search Format
Your extension has been my savior for about 3 years now. I don't know why but ASU changed the layout of the ASU search catalog and the extension seems really buggy now. It won't load for each page, normally for small class searches, but anything with a large selection the ratings won't be loaded even after manually trying to get the extension to work. If you guys could update the extension so it works with this new layout, I think you'd make alot of students happy. Thanks.
- (2017-03-21, v:3.1.0) Evan Aiwohi: First Page Only
Only works on the first page of the class search
- (2017-03-02, v:3.1.0) Looks like it might be having problems
I love this app and literally use it weekly. It seems to have stopped working a couple of weeks ago.
- (2017-03-01, v:3.1.0) luifore Shakur: 阿斯顿
- (2016-05-21, v:2.0.0) Robert Vyslouzil: ASU Class Search format just changed
The extension will likely have to be updated to reflect the site redesign.