Get your potential professor's rating easily on the BYU registration page.
Version 1.3.2 *Added a popup with more details about the professor, so you don't have to click the link! The numbers are based off of the most recent 20 reviews, so it might differ slightly from the Rate My Professor numbers. *Bug fixes Click on the ratings next to your professor to go to their Rate My Professor page. More updates coming soon!
- (2020-03-20) John Shaw: Best Chrome extension Ive found so far! Great job!
- (2019-12-11) Jayden Smith: Fantastic idea to simplify the registration process. Well done.
- (2019-11-30) Mark Thomas Watson: This was great for the last few semesters, but now on Chrome version 78.0.3904.108 Windows 10 version 1903, it only displays "no info" in the columns instead of helpful information.
- (2019-03-26) Mason Allen: I got this a couple weeks ago and it was awesome. Now it doesn't work unfortunately. There is a rating column but no numbers or link for each professor. Needs a patch.
- (2019-03-20) Lily: This is amazing! Everything I could have wanted to compare teachers when registering for classes. It works really well with the registration website. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you for taking the time to make this. This is such a time-saver!
- (2019-03-15) Awesome! Makes choosing classes so much easier and straight forward!
- (2019-03-13) Bunny Lord: This ws the best thing ive ever used in my intire life sooo helpful for my pergenant wife 10/8 best thing eva wood reccomend again
- (2019-03-09) Andrew Tate: Great idea. I wish you could expand the popup to scroll through more reviews.
- (2019-03-09) Taylor Sorensen: Saves me SO much time, thank you so much
- (2019-03-09) This is a fantastic extension. Thank you so much. Very well done!
- (2019-03-08) As you can imagine, it's so nice being able to see the professor's rating right there as you're signing up for classes. It's already been very helpful in setting up my cart for next semester.
- (2019-03-08) Adam Lenning: This is absolutely brilliant!
- (2019-03-07) This is absolutely amazing! Thanks so much!!!
- (2019-03-07) Quinten Day: This is a must for class registration! Not only does it show professors' ratings, but when you hover over the rating in the registration page it shows more information from Rate My Professor like what the last rating said and what percentage of students would take the professor again. Definitely simplifies the class registration process!
- (2019-03-07) Parker Topham: This is honestly so cool! It will save so much time when registering for classes.
- (2019-03-07) Owen Tolley: Works seamlessly. The rating and link to the ratemyprofessor page is on the same line as the rest of the information. Makes it so much easier to sort through them all.
- (2019-03-07) Way cool!
- (2019-03-05) Why has no one thought of this before. I am pretty sure 99% of students use rate my professor concurrently with choosing classes. The only problem is now I don't know what to do with all the time that I have saved by using this extension. Maybe pilates?
- (2019-03-05) Kristina Jorgenson: killer. just killer.
- (2019-01-03) Benjamin Sierra: Incredibly helpful 10/10
- (2018-10-18) Cloud Galaxy: This is amazing. Makes life so much easier. Instead of needing 5 monitors to register, I only need 2 now. Saved myself $400 for each. (I need to register in 120hz, otherwise I don't feel the spirit.)
- (2018-10-18) Ryan Echols: This is awesome. No more switching over to the full Rate My Professors page and back. The numbers fit into the page seamlessly, and it's wonderful.
- (2018-10-17) Adam Fidler: Brilliant and simple solution to something I always wished was easier. Now we have a professor's overall rating at a glance while registering for classes instead of needing to search through a website inundated with ads. Some professors who use a nickname or a different surname don't populate, but it still gives results for most professors.
- (2018-10-17) Easton Potokar: Perfect! Would be great if you could add the hardness level as well.
- (2018-10-17) Alyssa Lysenko Brown: THIS APP - My goodness, no more frantically alternating tabs while scheduling classes. This extension makes it THAT much easier to find the professors you want for the classes you want. Bless up!!