Automatically login to Basic Authentication using data based on URL regexp.
This extension allows you to register credential associated to a regular expression. When you browse a website that requires HTTP basic authentication, its URL will be matched against the regular expression and if a match is found, the credentials will be automatically sent. A green badge on MultiPass address bar icon means you were correctly authenticated, a red one means the credentials were rejected and finally a yellow one means that there was multiple match for this domain. If you want to report an issue, please use the Github issue tracker : https://github.com/krtek4/MultiPass/issues Changelog 0.9.0 - 26/12/2019 - New upload to regenerate crx signature 0.9.1 - 31/03/2020 - Portuguese translations, thanks to pedrovhb 0.8.0 - 22/11/2018 - Remove Google Analytics 0.8.1 - 22/11/2018 - Avoid breaking the whole extension on faulty regex 0.8.2 - 22/11/2018 - Remove onAuthRequired hack since FF supports it for the better part of a year 0.8.3 - 01/12/2018 - Polish translation 0.7.0 - 27/02/2017 - XSS prevention, Add option to disable Analytics 0.7.1 - 27/03/2017 - Better detection of storage namespace 0.7.2 - 09/06/2017 - Avoid messing up the layout when regex is too long 0.7.3 - 09/06/2017 - Add a priority field on rules 0.7.3 - 13/06/2017 - Add missing translations 0.6.0 - 06/11/2016 - Regex tester, Firefox support 0.6.1 - 08/11/2016 - Opera support 0.6.2 - 13/11/2016 - German and Dutch translation, fix issue with highlighting 0.6.3 - 18/11/2016 - Remove jQuery dependency 0.6.4 - 18/11/2016 - Improve tester, fix edition, improve analytics 0.6.5 - 14/02/2017 - Disable tracking in Firefox, reduce number of analytics hit 0.5.3 - 06/11/2016 - French translation 0.5.2 - 05/11/2016 - Restore analytics 0.5.1 - 30/10/2016 - Fix an issue where newly added credentials are not available until restart 0.5.0 - 29/10/2016 - Improve translation mechanism 0.4.3 - 24/09/2015 - Fix an issue when adding credentials 0.4.2 - 22/09/2015 - Reset button 0.4.1 - 22/09/2015 - Allow entry edition 0.4.0 - 17/11/2014 - Styling, Highlight regex matching current URL in popin 0.3.2 - 06/08/2014 - Fix an analytics 0.3.1 - 06/08/2014 - Fix an issue with badges 0.3.0 - 04/08/2014 - Avoid error loop, display badges, JSON credential import 0.2.0 - 04/08/2014 - New option panel 0.1.2 - 04/08/2014 - Add Google Analytics 0.1.1 - 30/07/2014 - Rename from Chrome BasicAuth to MultiPass 0.1.0 - 28/07/2014 - Initial release
- (2021-02-10) Dharmesh Patel: Awesome love it. was looking for this from months
- (2021-02-02) Vladimir S: Simple but very useful extension. Chrome and some other extensions allow to save basic auth data for a specific URL only. This one have a ability to use regexp for URLs and it's a great feature.
- (2021-01-25) Dawid Stojan: Works well, very helpful, I no longer have to input those irritating credentials, big kudos! :)
- (2020-11-26) Moti Korets: Nice idea and implementation. Very useful!
- (2019-09-16) Ferdi Fuchs: Thank you!
- (2019-01-22) David Bailey: Super helpful for logging into router admin pages! LastPass (which I use for most other passwords) won't autofill basic authentication so this is very helpful for me in saving time
- (2018-06-08) Vikas Kasera: Does exactly as promised !!
- (2018-02-13) Роман Кархачев: Как долго я искал это расширение. Firefox сохраняет данные логина и пароля для окон Basic Authorization, а вот Google Chrome почему-то нет. А это расширение позволяет это сделать!
- (2018-01-30) Manu Milano: Justo lo que estaba buscando, me anda perfecto. Gracias!
- (2017-06-25) Kaan Dogan: I use DDWRT, before I upgrade Chrome to v59 user:[email protected] was working but after upgrade it stopped. Thanks to this extension I can able to login again without typing user pass. Defintly you should get it. It is perfect! Love it!
- (2017-04-12) Armando Gomez Sanchez: Exactly what I needed, no longer wasting time entering credentials on http auth, loved it!
- (2016-09-09) Valentin Hussong: Works well, also with Chromium. You have to restart Chrome for the changes to take effect. I've created a google sheet with a formula to put together the JSON: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ft1No4qXvHNVxoPtHdQ1OJYhgxxe3zESuJ5sFs7flE/edit#gid=0
- (2015-04-23) It just works!
- (2014-11-12) Eric Silva: SO MUCH WIN! Invaluable!
- (2014-09-17) David Jeanmonod: Very useful!
- (2021-07-28, v:0.9.1) Geonwoo Yoon: multipass is not activating
Hi, in my chorom extension, looks like multipass never actiavated(i don't see green light at all). i'm using mac, could you give me advice on this ?
- (2021-01-05, v:0.9.1) KAPIL MADAN: Using multiple accounts for one URL
Is it possible to use multiple accounts for one URL?
- (2018-05-17, v:0.7.4) Austin Burk: Always send basic auth
Would be great to have an option to always use basic auth even when there's not actually been a prompt for it.
- (2017-08-07, v:0.7.4) Jeff Woods: where and how are passwords installed?
Security is important. If I use this plugin, where are my passwords stored and how are they protected?
- (2017-03-16, v:0.7.0) Noah Shutty: Does not work on fresh install
I tried restarting chrome, nothing happens on basic auth sites even after adding regexp and checking using the handy utility
- (2016-10-17, v:0.4.3) Regexp?