Basic authentication plugin - just keep it simple
Please note that this extension does not collect, store or process your private information as well as it does not collect any analytics data. Basic authentication credentials are stored locally on your machine and they are not synchronized with any external service. Any saved data will be lost once extension will be uninstalled. ---------- Basic authentication is widely used for many staging environments. With this extension you can automate the logging process with a few easy steps. If you don't need specific domain settings just put your credentials at the very beginning of your work and don't worry about Basic Auth prompt window anymore. At any time you can use "Advanced settings" to provide more credentials for specific domains. ---------- Last changes: - Added multidomain support - Removed proxy issues
- (2020-07-24) Ali Jamadi: Great minimal tool, does exactly what you want. Very straightforward.
- (2019-09-25) Artur Kiszkielis: Great tool!
- (2018-01-10) Wojciech Konstanty: DevOps sends their regards :D
- (2020-06-16, v:1.3.2) Lisa Desouza: Selenium and ChromeDriver
Would like to use this with ChromeDriver and Selenium. How can I procure the updated CRX3 file?
- (2019-11-07, v:1.3.2) Sean Mooney: Multiple Accounts
Does this support multiple accounts for the same url?
- (2018-08-30, v:1.3.2) Blue Sea: All