Login as and add Debug Logs to your Salesforce users with an easy searchable interface removing the need to navigate the setup menu.
This extension allows you to login as any user (that you have permission to log in as) in your org quickly and easily. No login required, just click the icon while working inside your Salesforce org and search for the user you want to login as, and click login! It's that simple. Contact me on twitter @leboff New in 1.2.1 Ability to filter to standard users (on by default as I don't think it even works to login as community/portal users) New in v1.1.0 Add/Remove/Re-order columns from options page No longer gets all users at once and instead queries from typeahead text (this fixes problems for orgs with large user bases) Some UI tweaks New in v1.0.1 Fixed for lightning and my domains New in v1.0 Complete redesign using LIghtning Design System Debug logs are now added via the api and Trace Flags Role is a searchable column No longer rely on heavy libraries like AngularJS Should be faster and prettier! New in v 0.0.4 Added the ability to add a debug log or add log and login windows close after the action is chosen nerdy code cleanup stuff New in v 0.0.3 now works on visualforce pages
- (2019-12-03) Tyler Payne: As other reviews say, only works with one org at a time.. having a sandbox open in another tab will not work
- (2019-01-28) Kenny Barry: Super helpful extension to support testing and troubleshooting. Currently, the extension does not support use in multiple tabs from different environments within the same org (ERROR_HTTP_400: Access Declined). It can only be active in one environment per org at any given time. This is less of a bug and more just a limitation to be aware of.
- (2019-01-02) Rachel Zelkina: Works in Lightning!
- (2017-03-15) Corbin Neike: I use this daily. Works perfectly in Classic and LEX.
- (2020-04-29, v:1.2.1) Sylvie Jacobi-McCarthy: Signs in as user in prod instead of sandbox
Hi, this extension has made life a lot easier so thank you! Recently when I login as a user and I'm in a sandbox it refreshes logged in as the user in Prod. For me it's quite obvious because I'm also using Salesforce Colored Favicons to color the cloud icons of each environment. but it did scare the hell out of me a couple times so I've reverted to manually signing in as users. Thanks again for your work.
- (2019-04-10, v:1.2.1) Kenny Buckles: Is data sent anywhere?
Is data sent or stored anywhere or does it stay secure?
- (2018-11-06, v:1.1.1) Deb Weller: Ability to sort by columns or filter list
We user Customer Communities so have a ton of external users, but we only want to login as internal users - I would like to suggest the ability to filter by user type (other options would be great too!) or sort the columns.
- (2018-08-30, v:1.1.0) Pascaline Spengler: LogOut Landing Page
Hi, just download your great extension after my Org switched to Lightning which isn't supported by the Extension I used before. Great stuff here, Love it :-) Just one question: am I doing something wrong or is it intended that after I click "Logout as User xxx" I land on the Salesforce Login Page ? I expected not to be fully logged out but to remain on the same page logged in as myself again... Thanks for your Support !
- (2017-02-02, v:1.0.1) Justin Mitchell: add user id column
Hi, This extension is very valuable and useful for me. Thank you. Would you be able to add a column (even if it's an optional column) for UserID?
- (2016-05-31, v:0.0.5) Amrita Jain: Can we add role as a column for the users fetched by LOGINAS
Hey Bryan It would be great if you can enhance the LOGINAS UI to show role along with the profiles on the table of users. This will mitigate the time consumption for role-specific tests. Thanks Contact Mugdha Goyal mailto : [email protected]