This extension allows you to store login information for your salesforce orgs and open them in a browser Window
When working with many Salesforce Orgs its very difficult to remember all your credentials. Salesforce Login Helper is a Simple Chrome Extension that makes it easy to store Salesforce Logins. This is especially useful for people who use mutiple orgs and mutiple logins. This is completely open source and free and is available at https://github.com/patnaikshekhar/SalesforceLoginHelperChromeExtension
- (2018-04-05) matrello: Very useful and saves you a lot of time! Unfortunately it doesn't have a scrollbar, thus it's not useful if you have more than 10 orgs, which should be why you need this extension in the first place. A couple of things should be added: - Security Token and Description fields: this way you barely need other pw managers to store your SF info - Change entries order
- (2017-09-06) Subhash V: Its good one. And looks need to have little improvments in look and feel.
- (2016-01-23) P Jain: This is a wonderful app - very sleek and handy. Thank You!
- (2016-01-21) Shuchita Saraswat: Good work!! The best one till now
- (2016-01-21) Jamie Merrett: THE BEST!
- (2018-03-08, v:1.5) Ethan Seagraves: Cannot Scroll Through List
The list of logins will not scroll, so once you have a certain amount of logins, 11 in my case, the list becomes long enough to show scroll arrows. However, these arrows don't work, and so I can't get to any of the logins past my first 11. I have quite a few, so this tool was invaluable, but now....I need that ability.
- (2018-01-17, v:1.5) logging into salesforce
trouble logging into salesforce on new computer?
- (2017-09-06, v:1.5) Subhash V: Is it good to have UI improvements ?
Instead of having long names like "Window", "Tab", "Incognito" and having lot of spaces, Is it possible to have smart icons ? And Provide groups ?
- (2017-07-07, v:1.5) Xan Cross: Crashes During Install
I go to install the extension and it downloads and then after about 30 seconds get the error message 'UTILITY_PROCESS_CRASHES_WHILE_TRYING_TO_INSTALL', I have tried other extensions and they install fine.