Now rearrange sessions using drag & drop from UI. Store more sessions with increased limit. - Material Design UI. - Sessions now saved to "Storage", not as bookmarks. Old sessions will remain as bookmarks, unless saved again. View, restore and delete sessions through 'Sessions page'. - Window close animations. Sessions page with search functionality. Delete duplicate URLs with one click. Search your bookmarks and history, right from the extension popup. Organize your existing bookmarks using Bookmark Manager. You can move your existing bookmarks to separate folders, by just specifying any word present in your bookmark URL. Manage bookmarks and folders: 1) Identify Duplicate bookmarks. 2) Clean your bookmarks by deleting empty folders. Navigate through fields from keyboard using 'Enter' key. Set shortcut for triggering extension: Go to Url 'chrome://extensions/'. In the menu there is a Keyboard shortcuts link. Permissions: - "Tabs" in order to bookmark your current session. - "Bookmarks" in order to save bookmarks. Note: None of your information (history or bookmarks) are stored or kept anywhere else than on your computer.
- (2019-08-27) rafa fauzi: thankyou i love it
- (2019-07-14) Todd Gleason: The move functionality would be so much better if you could select matches, showing the folder paths of potential source and destination, and choose which to actually move.
- (2019-06-04) Mike Rowave: OK, wow, I take back my earlier poor review. I now realize it's actually a lifesaver, and can be used to clean out the duplicates that keep propagating (which I think I may have finally fixed, btw). For example, I have multiple folders, some with nested subfolders. So like, a top level folder called "letters" (this is an example only, for simplicity sake), with (example) folders A, B, C (etc), and a top level folder called "numbers", with folders 1, 2, 3(etc). The problem was that I'd get multiple copies of "Letters" and it's contents under "Letters", and other copies within those, like Russian dolls that reproduce like Tribbles. And likewise with "Numbers" and every other folder. What made it worse is that some nested copies had more links in them than others, so I couldn't just delete all but one copy. I had no way of knowing which copy was a complete set, if any. Here's what to do: (1) Copy all the contents of each nested "Letters" folder (subfolders and all), up into the top level "Letters". Leaving one top level "Letters" with multiple A, B and C subfolders in it, and also all the links (and duplicate copies) that belong in the top level folder itself. (2) Delete all the (now empty) nested copies of "Letters". (3) In this app, click Organise > Manage > Clean > OK (4) You will find that all the duplicate links have been removed, and that all your "A" links will be in one "A" folder, and likewise with your B's etc. Note: The full/good folders will usually be the ones listed first. (5) Lastly, start from the bottom of your list and right click each folder to verify that it's empty and click delete. Note: The program says it will delete duplicate folders, but that doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
- (2019-02-13) Victor Villacis: This app works great in managing hundreds of bookmarks. Note: You have to move all your bookmarks into the "Aggregated Bookmarks" folder the extension creates. Its power lies in the Organise feature. Once in there, the search keyword searches that "word" provided though the URL only, you then specify the name of a destination folder. The duplicate feature seems to work for only duplicates in the same folder. This extension def helped me.
- (2018-10-08) Empathy Heals: I am honestly not sure what it does. It's not intuitive, there is no clear explanation about what to expect when clicking on some options. Then some options that are supposedly clear do not work; deleting duplicate URLs being one of them. Please fix...
- (2018-09-24) Patrick Callahan: I like it, but remove duplicates did not work for me. It found both duplicate bookmarks and folders, but clicking the button to remove them brings up a dialog. If you click Ok on the dialog, nothing happens.
- (2018-09-19) Marcel Welman: had over 160000 bookmarks, and tried a view extensions, this one sorted my dups out and helped me massively!
- (2018-08-22) 1 2: Can't figure out how to export a single folder.
- (2018-08-14) pa bur: AWful. Used to be able to just click on Bookmark Manager and I could see all my folders etc and know where I wanted it to go. NOW, I click the star to save a bookmark and up pops this very inefficient blue box thing that doesn't help me at all. Go back to how it was before!!!
- (2018-07-21) Kubilay Kılıçarslan: Not only bookmark manager but also session saver restorer.. Thanks.
- (2018-06-06) D Searles: So far it's great. Xmarks has gone away, this works well. Chrome Manager Pro - Google Web Store - no charge
- (2018-05-08) lewell lewell: very useful in identifying duplicate bookmark and duplicate folder name
- (2017-12-14) Milind Ranka: The clean functionality does not work. Please remove its mention.
- (2017-11-11) Rnjai Lamba: reliable and smart bookmark manager...
- (2017-06-21) karan bhatia: The ability to save sessions is great!
- (2017-05-18) Aditya Tomer: Highly useful extension. On a bookmark spree.
- (2017-05-12) sweta sharma: Loved it.. Helpful for people like me.. :)
- (2017-05-11) tushar aggarwal: great feature of adding sessions
- (2019-12-01, v:8.3.8) Isabella Montgomery: Remove
How do I remove something I already have bookmarked?
- (2019-11-26, v:8.3.8) Brooklyn Garvey: Removing bookmark folders
I have a bookmark folder with no bookmarks in it. How can I delete the entire folder?
- (2019-11-19, v:8.3.8) Ryan Peck: Dogs of Amazon just popped up in my bookmarks and I can't get it off.
This problem sucks because I need to get this off, I have looked up everything and it won't come off.
- (2019-11-19, v:8.3.8) Thomas Duyck: No booksmarks visible, link missing
I lost my bookmarks link and items that were in the bar. I still have a file called bookmarks, but no .bak file. But I have no link to bring my bookmarks up as before. How can I restore my mail page?
- (2019-04-16, v:8.3.7) Alan Shurgin: bookmark storage
I accidently deleted a folder of important bookmarks. Sync was turned on but they never did sync and there is no bookmarks.bak (Figures right! ). I wanted to re-bookmark a site that I saved just before the delete. The star already showed up blue! How is that possible? It's not in my synced bookmarks ( those are very old). Is it on my computer somewhere? I haven't closed chrome since the delete. Thanks much Alan
- (2018-08-17, v:8.0.0) Himanshu Kansal: Apology for data loss
I used synchronised storage in previous update. But it has a limit of 100KB. So with this update I am increasing that limit to 5MB but previously stored sessions will be lost. However this update add rearrange functionality for sessions using sessions page UI.
- (2018-08-12, v:7.1.0) Ken Weber: Single bookmark
I want to do what Fire Fox does, drag one bookmark to a blank area. Don't want to move to a folder
- (2018-07-28, v:5.3.1) Doesn't clean but says it does
Doesn't clean duplicates even though it says it's clean.
- (2018-03-28, v:4.2.1) Petra Bernhard: Duplikate finden und löschen
Hallo, habe schon mehrfach versucht via Manage, find duplicate urls und clean alle vorhandenen duplikate zu löschen, leider ergebnislos. LG Bernhard