Chrome extension for organizing tabs as sessions
Get rid of tab clutter Save your Chrome tabs as a session for another time! Get started, save all the tabs in your current window - Click the Tab-Manager icon - Provide a name - Press enter or the + button Where is the session data stored? All sessions are stored and accessible as a local folder inside your chrome bookmarks, synchronized only with your Google account and no where else. -------------------------------------------- I've read some of the great feedback on here. Unfortunately i'm not going to pay google 10 dollars to publish a minor update for this free extension -------------------------------------------- www.tab-manager.com Tab Manager, Organizer, Extension, Tabs Saver, Visual Manager, Tab Bundles, Tab Combine Extension.
- (2020-04-15) Artur Soloviev: One of the very few extensions that supports semantically splitted tab blocks that I would like to use, but where the drag-n-drop tab to existing block feature? Why the said blocks are immutable, which logic is that imply? That I, as user, must remove and re-create my "google stuff", "reading", "work" and so on blocks every time I need to add some tabs in that ones?
- (2018-07-16) Alec Foster: no longer works
- (2018-03-12) Filip Zawadzki: Unfortunately totally nonfunctional, lack of editing created tabs like add or remove another.
- (2018-02-14) Pam Ferdinand: Box is so small, it's hard to know what half of the tabs are. The icons on the bottom don't seem to function. I'm not sure what they're supposed to do. It would be nice if you could add tabs to already established groups and remove ones you no longer need. Instead, you have to create an entirely new group every time you want to add a new tab and delete the old group. Almost seemed like what I wanted. Unfortunately, it feels only 50% complete, like the dev got bored halfway through making it. I highly recommend the extension called Cluster instead.
- (2017-12-11) Mike Howard: Great for a free lightweight widget! Pros: -Easily manage groups of tabs / ideas / projects. And be able to open and close them on any browser you're logged into Chrome! -Lightweight Program / Free Room for Improvement: -Could allow users to import a single (or set of new tabs) to add to a existing group. Without having to open, add and then reclose the window. -Also could let users delete or see properties of certain pages, like when a page was added. Maybe even color code each tab within a group to help organize thoughts in tab manager for each set.
- (2017-10-13) Lorenzo Garavelli: Fa quello che deve fare. It does what it has to do.
- (2017-09-24) Swapnil V: just what i needed. I need different tabs open for differnet tasks. For work, there are different. for social activities, different for personal software development, AWS websites and my hosting sites. This solves it.
- (2017-03-22) Sagar Srivastava: very bad view. cant do anything
- (2016-02-09) Marcelo Pereira: Simply not reliable. Tried it for a few minutes and when I clicked on a saved session, most of the saved tabs did not show up (for instance, clicking on a session with 10 saved tabs resulted in a random number between 1 and 4 tabs to be opened). Thankfully, this extension failed early, so I could recover lost tabs with Ctrl+Shift+T.
- (2015-07-23) Carlos Gracia: Excellent, best sessions & tabs manager ever seen!!! Thanks a lot
- (2015-07-16) Pedro Medina: This App is AAA: Absolutely Amazing App! Just what I was looking for. It allows you to group and, most importantly, name your tabs by session. I have over 80 tabs open at any time according to projects that I'm working on. However, I don't want ALL tabs open all the time. This app allows me to close unused tabs/windows and retrieve them when I need them. Highly recommended!
- (2014-08-28) Benny Groover: fantastic! Perfect for me as I always want masses of windows/tabs open and I don't want to lose them on reboot.
- (2014-07-05) Daniel Li: Aosome!Just like i need!I wish i can find it early! Thanks!
- (2014-06-04) Ray Uno: I am shocked by how great this extension is. Great job!!
- (2020-07-13, v:3.2) kamal engels: settings for Tab Manager location
reinstalling windows and chrome. where are the settings (all the stored tabs from the past) for the extension stored? i want to bring chrome back to the same setup as on the old win install incl extensions and their settings. Tab Manager does not seem to be included in the Chrome account sync process.
- (2019-01-04, v:3.2) Jennifer B: Tab order
Is there a way to move the order of the tabs so that when you click on a group it opens them up in the order you had them displayed in the first place? Right now I have to reorder them every time I open a group. I tried closing the tabs and then opening them in the order I wanted but Tab Manager still saves them in reverse order. Thanks
- (2016-12-27, v:3.2) Victor: Unable to Restore Sessions
I have 25 Tabs saved recently. When I tried to restore them tab manager only manages to retrieve the first one.
- (2016-04-05, v:3.2) Adding to tab group
Hi, Is there an easy way of adding a URL to a tab group without resaving it with the same name and deleting the old one? Many thanks, Dave.