The missing tab manager for Chrome
The missing tab manager for Chrome. Select a few tabs with CMD + click and then save them with the Tabbie chrome extension. It's also possible to save and close the tabs for later use.
- (2020-10-25) Mariocca Animates - Maria Kuzmenko: Lost all tabs - it shows them was saved, but with next start of Chrome list of saved tabs is clean and you can't restore them. Wish others to avoid such "ingenious" apps
- (2020-10-19) Huzaifa Mazhar: The extension is simplistic and straight to the point, which is great when you just need to save all your tabs before closing, however, recently I've been having issues where it won't save the tabs anymore. Ill click save, and itll save it and show up as saved in the UI, but when I minimize the extension and open it again at a later time, theyre not there. I can only have 3 groups of tabs (granted there are alot of tabs in there) saved at most. I hope this is only an issue on my end and not a limitation, because that would kind of suck. I would like to be able to save many sets of tabs regardless of the space they take up.
- (2020-08-25) Mar Le: Хорошее, но все группы вкладок внезапно исчезли. Не знаю, что за сбой. Неприятно
- (2020-07-03) Martino di Filippo: Works perfectly, every time. It even saves your stored tabs between different Chrome versions (Stable / Dev / ...), which just saved me from losing all of them!
- (2019-09-05) Umair Ghazi: It worked for me for over a year, but now it doesn't persist the group.
- (2019-04-09) Николай М.: Saves only 8 tab groups in my case. Lost a lot of tabs I thought were saved.
- (2019-03-16) Ashish Enoch Eleazer Eben: Would it better it would if it opens in the current window only, not in the new one.
- (2018-09-24) Lucas Grey: Where have you been all my life!!! This has saved me so much time switching between designs/projects. I love this extension!
- (2018-01-08) Сиран Муйдинов: Please complicate the removal of groups or make a history so that i can restore accidentally deleted. Very convenient extension, but there is a chance in one fell swoop to kill important tabs It would also be nice to be able to save the extension data in a file. Thanks. Пожалуйста, усложние удаление групп или сделайте историю, чтобы можно было восстановить случайно удаленное. Очень удобное расширение, но есть шанс одним махом убить важные вкладки Еще было бы неплохо иметь возможность сохранить данные расширения в файле. Спасибо.
- (2017-10-27) The best of its kind. Simple and elegant. Would be great if had an option for a monochrome icon. Thanks anyway! Update: Just ate a few tens of my tabs. Closed tabs and the wrapper window, then when I got back to the list nothing was there. FFFF.
- (2017-05-11) Gino Velasquez: Excelente forma de organizar tus pestañas para hacer tus actividades diarias con mucho orden.
- (2017-03-01) Perfekt! Thanks!
- (2017-01-03) Justin Durazzo: Really smart idea. Wish Google had a native version of this for years. Organizing and bookmarking tags has always been quite somewhat cumbersome. Looking forward to some potential updates!
- (2016-12-30) Domingo Gómez: Works great! Super useful and easy to use.
- (2016-12-30) Rob Kniaz: Does what it says it should do. Seems nice and clean. Took a few minutes to understand the CTRL-click on Windows, but works fine. Would be nice if the contrast was higher when CTRL-clicking as was hard to notice at first.
- (2016-12-30) Arthur De Roey: I dont understand how it works. I tried to do cmd + click and nothing happened.
- (2018-01-09, v:0.4.1) Alex A: Style is broken on latest Chrome version
Not working in Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit) Macos
- (2017-09-14, v:0.4.1) Thorsten Weck: Open tabs in same window
I'm not sure if it's just my setup, but whenever I ask Tabbie to reopen a collection of tabs, it does so in a new Chrome window instead of the current one. Thus an option to open any collection in the current window instead would be much appreaciated. Thanks!
- (2017-01-27, v:0.3.3) Raiden Roy: Where does this saves the tabs?
On the cloud or locally? if locally does your extension saves all the tabs on the bookmarks or there is another storage for that.
- (2017-01-06, v:0.3.3) Remove tabs from existing tab groups
A button "Edit" on each tab group who shows all the <title> labels of this specific group with an X or trash icon to remove it.
- (2017-01-06, v:0.3.3) Add new tabs to existing tab groups
Will be awesome add new tabs to existing tab groups. User case: 1 - The user are browsing and want to add the current tab to a existing tab group. 2 - Click on the cat and have an option "Add this tab to a tab group". 3 - Choose which tab group want to add the new tab. PS: This form says "Your Google+ profile picture and name will be shown" but I don't have Google + account XD
- (2017-01-06, v:0.3.3) Number of tabs label
Will be awesome to see how many tabs have each tab group. Visually: A simply "(N)" at the end of the group tab name should be enough I think.
- (2017-01-03, v:0.3.3) Justin Durazzo: Update Tabs Option
Hi, I thought it would be nice if when reopening a group of tabs, you can simply refresh the save. For example, I normally have 10 tabs under Project X. Today I open it up and add 2 more tabs. Is there an easy way to update the group without having to create a new one? Let me know if this makes sense!
- (2016-12-30, v:0.2.0) Karan Rajpal: Syncing support?
Any plans of adding any sort of syncing or backup to Google Drive perhaps?
- (2016-12-30, v:0.2.0) Arthur De Roey: How does this work? I dont get it!
Please explain how this works, I tried cmd+click and nothing happened.