Converts phone numbers to clickable links that launch your favorite calling services
Dialr is a very light-weight extension that automatically converts all phone numbers into links that can launch your favorite calling services: -FaceTime (audio) -Google Hangouts (voice) -Skype It is configurable to display only the service(s) you want to use and displays converted phone numbers in a very nonintrusive manner. It can also be turned off for specific websites. FaceTime (audio) is recommended for Mac users with a paired iPhone that they can place calls through. For anyone else, this link will launch the default application set by your computer to handle "tel:" links (if available). Google Hangouts (voice) requires a Google id. Most calls within North America are free and can be placed directly through the browser (it does not launch a new application). You must have Skype installed on your computer to use the Skype option. Try Dialr for free today!
- (2021-04-19) Chad Carteret: Doesn't work, Chrome captures the click when you try to click to call with the phone and chrome attempts to forward it to Skype.
- (2021-01-22) ANDREW LAWLEY: It only works for numbers - with digitals all together with no spaces - for example 07715580652. If theres any spaces it wont work, which happens a lot and makes this pretty annoying - for example 07715 580 652 How do i change it?
- (2019-07-12) Tim Graffam: Unfortunately it doesnt seem to work at all. I installed it, but I'm unable to check/enable any of the 3 options.
- (2019-01-11) Michael Hamerly: Perfect app. Clean looking, simple and straightforward. Does exactly what it says it does.
- (2018-12-28) Jay: thank you, exactly what I was looking for
- (2018-12-13) 2 Minute Tour: It just works. Easy as pie to setup. I do wish it had the ability to call from a softphone that's not hangouts or skype.
- (2018-04-02) Sweet app works great.
- (2018-01-06) Miguel Muri: super
- (2017-10-10) Myriam lopez: it will not let me in like what the hell
- (2017-08-21) Nate Kindt: Does what I needed to do which was to get chrome to open telephone links in hangouts. Previously was getting this error on a Chromebook when clicking on magnet link: Chrome OS cannot open this page
- (2017-02-16) Alius Levinskas: hi, nice concept, I realy would like to have it but in my country Lithuania phone numbers are like this Tel. +370 655 00153 so it dont show up ;/ Is it posible to support such numbers?
- (2017-02-05) Poмaн Бoр: Не понимает номера с видом: +7 (000) 000-00-00
- (2016-12-12) Daniel Pitrone: Very easy. Very effective.
- (2016-12-08) Kevin Valliere: such excellent work !
- (2016-09-19) Rahul Mishra: it was dope af
- (2016-08-27) Stuti A.: very useful!
- (2016-08-07) emily winger: hoe do you call
- (2020-08-17, v:1.0) Suzanne Leavitt: MyPhoner Integration
Will this application integrate with MyPhoner.com?
- (2020-01-16, v:1.0) Jay: latest chrome's "click to dial" feature interferes with dialr
is there any workaround?
- (2019-08-20, v:1.0) Sean B: call out of excel?
can i use this app to call directly from an excel sheet>??
- (2019-04-09, v:1.0) Anastasia P: Development services
Hello, do you provide development services? If yes, could you please contact me at [email protected]
- (2018-12-13, v:1.0) 2 Minute Tour: Doesn't seem to work with formatted phone numbers in columns in google sheets
Any way to make this work on google sheets?
- (2018-05-11, v:1.0) Non USA numbers
Dialr recognizes only US numbers, any chance you may make it to recognize any phone number? Thanks, BTW, great extension, Theo