This extension converts phone numbers to links which will connect your calls.
This extension highlights phone numbers enabling them to be used as links. These links can be used to dial the number using SIP phones, Skype and any other device that works via similar mechanism. The links can be configured to call based on left click, or a right click context menu. Presently there is support for the following URLs: - sip: - skype: - tel: - callto: - phone: There is also support for Custom URLs, with the following built-in templates: - Yealink T32 & T38 - Yealink T22, T26, T28 - Yealink T41, T42, T46 - SNOM If you have a favourite device that you would like a built-in template defined for, please let us know.
- (2020-07-09) Philipp Lang: As this Plugin is used by 970 users, I assumed that it supports the default html link style like <a href="tel:+1122334455"> However, numbers with that format are not highlighted at all.. That's a real pity.
- (2019-09-20) Patrick Yeah-Shell: Works like a charm with profile "international". Tested in Germany with CTI/PBX using "tel:" protocol.
- (2019-05-21) JW Kirk: This works great for Skype/Teams and other softphones as it provides the ability to set the call protocol. It also has decent customization and picks up numbers that aren't formatted with hyphens. Only thing missing is the ability to call manually highlighted numbers within the right-click menu.
- (2019-03-12) bander log: Великолепно, все работает
- (2018-04-09) Poмaн Бoр: Author! Please, explain the rules of the substitution for the custom url! Thanks!
- (2016-03-14) Pheodor Manchester: 10\10
- (2014-08-29) Kris Hampel: Good extension, I've used it with a soft phone on the PC and also to enable Click-To-Dial from Chrome with a Polycom VVX desk phone (this is achieved in conjunction with using TeleTrigger in Outlook).
- (2014-08-15) Danil Antonov: pls add option to call selected numbers with right click
- (2018-09-11, v:1.4) nick eichelberger: right click and open new window
i cannot get right click (context menu) working, and I cannot get the new window" option to work either. Please advise. Thanks.
- (2018-03-26, v:1.4) Karl Fife: HTTPS sites' numbers stopped by security settings
New HTTPS problem: Web sites delivered by HTTPS, when linkified by Number2url, are stopped by the browser new security defaults because the configured Custom URL to dial the number is done via HTTP (not HTTPS). HTTP-based sites still work fine. HTTPS sites used to work fine until presumably Chrome made a default settings change. Is there anything that can be done to make this plugin work again? Putting CA-signed certs on all of the phones and configuring HTTPS is not a viable option.
- (2017-07-28, v:1.4) 4 digits dialing
Could you add matching for 4 digits numbers to dial extensions in a company ?
- (2017-02-16, v:1.4) Call selection with right click
Please add the option to call selection with right click, the plugin sometimes doesn't pick up numbers in Google Contacts/Gmail so this could allow me to override the automatic non-detection.
- (2017-01-10, v:1.4) Paul Weismann: How does it work?
In google sheets, when the ext is enabled and i right click or left click nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I think others have the same question. thanks.
- (2016-07-07, v:1.4) Karl Fife: Hangouts steals the call
I notice that google is linkifying all phone numbers to Google Hangouts IF and ONLY IF I am logged in to a particular google account in Chrome. I do not have any plugins, apps, extensions or operating system 'click-to-dial' applications installed. It appears that native chrome is getting ahead of this plugin. I can't find anything online or in my account portal about disabling this Hangouts "feature". Works perfectly when I'm not logged in to that particular google account.
- (2016-06-10, v:1.4) Ross Williams: Hangouts
Hi, Is there a way to make this extension call using Hangouts rather than Skype? Thanks!
- (2016-04-28, v:1.4) Tony Adderley: Snom Http user and password
Hi Using number2url works fine for me as long as I have logged into the phone , but otherwise prompts for the http username and then fails. ( I have set username and password on the phone as recommended by snom ) I tried putting "username:[email protected]" into the number2url settings but that didnt work How should I set this up ? Tony
- (2015-09-09, v:1.4) Ross Williams: Two warning dialogs
Hi, Two warning dialogs seem to pop up when I call a number. After I confirm to call, it shows another one! Any ideas? Thanks, Ross
- (2014-08-18, v:1.4) Danil Antonov: Reparsing page
Aftr editing some number in text-field reparsing page by n2u dont work. Work only after page reloading.