Easily add candidates and contacts from popular websites directly into the CATS applicant tracking system.
Save time when sourcing candidates and contacts from websites like LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder and Dice. Click the CATS icon to parse contact information from web pages. Review and make edits, then click submit to add the data right into CATS. CATS is a full-featured applicant tracking system that's easy to learn, yet incredibly powerful. Try it free at catsone.com.
- (2019-11-12) Charm Pinto: It's always acting up like everyday. It won't upload Linkedin Resume or it won't upload the avatar!
- (2018-11-15) Tyrone Kraft: I've installed extension but can't log in.Who can help?Chrome drowser
- (2016-05-04) Michael North: Very good extension. Works well.
- (2016-02-19) Helena Ricci: So much easier to add profiles to CATS. One step !
- (2014-12-11) Jamie Paquette: Love the added feature, but the "add to pipeline" is pretty wonky for me. Will only show me some of my job orders, and takes a long time for some to load into the list (if they ever do). Also shows Job Orders which are not active - those should be filtered out automatically.
- (2014-11-19) Recent added functionality makes this a GREAT extension for CATS.
- (2014-02-19) Seth Calkins: 2nd this - Add candidate to pipeline within plugin
- (2014-02-04) Sam Bucaro: Linkedin keeps on placing my own email in email field for linkedin contact imports. This occurs even when a contact's email is/isn't present.
- (2014-01-14) neil gadhok: I'm unable to get a green check mark using chrome when trying to add someone through linkedin, when I use firefox I have no issues. Any suggestions?
- (2013-12-16) Add'l features requested: 1) Add candidate to pipeline within plugin, 2) add tags within plugin