Allow you manage and save your chrome tabs.
An extension which allows you to select opened links in chrome browser and save them into groups. You can create multiple groups to save most important links for work, hobbies, and any other links that you open every day To create a group you simply click on big red plus icon, select links you need, give your group a name and save it! What's new: v.1.2.1 1. Expand/Collapse now work when clicking on group panel, not just on icon 2. Add new button "Open in this window" 3. Fix "Select all" button 4. Fix search not clean when changing tabs 5. Hotfixes v.1.2: 1. Now you can add and remove links from the already created group. 2. You can reorder your groups by dragging them. 3. Tabs are opened in current window by default. 4. Tabs can be opened in a new window by pressing window icon on the right of each group. 5. Great design improvements!
- (2020-04-16) Jerome Kiley: Just starting to use this, as I'm also using the Chrome tab groups flag ... This is really another bookmark manager separate from your browser's, that's all. But this is useful to me for short-term, dynamic groupings, while leaving the more permanent organization of sites in my browser's manager... And that brings me to its usefulness with the Chrome tab groups flag, which has no way to save tab groups (that I can see). I use this extension to manually save, restore, & update Chrome tab groups. it's not seamless, but it's a convenient way for now to save Chrome tab groups. Which brings me to .... I think it would be really helpful to integrate the functionality of this extension with Chrome tab groups! (BTW, one idea for those who want/need to save their tab groups from this extension: When it's time to change/update browser, you can manually - and fairly easily, if there aren't too many - create and fill bookmark folders in your browser's bookmark manager with each tab group and its contents. Then your tab groups would exist within your browser's bookmark manager, ready to be exported for transfer. When you're ready with your new browser or update, and have added back in your old bookmarks, you can add in the extension and then manually remake tab groups from the tab group bookmark folders. It could be easier, but it's not all that difficult or time consuming, and at least all is not lost!)
- (2020-04-05) Demo Sebastian: we do need a export or import function, or some ways to backup the tabs I've saved, otherwise, what are we supposed to do if we need to reinstall chrome
- (2020-03-24) Joseph Khoury: I perform a lot of investigative research into subjects that I'm engaged in for my business and this extension is one of my primary go-to's. Thanks for the wonderful extension.
- (2020-03-18) Niki B: This is my first time writing a review in a chrome store. OMG. It's a pure gold. Exactly what i needed for a such a ling time.
- (2020-02-19) David Wright: Overall a very useful Chrome extension. I use it at work to group tabs/windows by the projects I work on. Help to not keep 40+ tabs open at the same time. Easy to add & remove tabs from a group, though not entirely intuitive until you've done it once or twice. One big fault is not being able to adjust the default window size when you open a tab group. It always opens in the same dimension window (approximately 600x600 is my guess) regardless of display size. Having to resize the window to a reasonable working size every time does get a bit tiresome.
- (2019-12-13) Lucien: Literally use chrome://flags/#tab-groups
- (2019-12-10) Mat B: totally useless, not a tab group extension but rather a bookmark manager
- (2019-12-09) Ash Scott: Excellent, really useful. Thank you.
- (2019-12-08) Dim Si: Сделайте новый вариант "группировки вкладок" похоже на ваше расширение но удобней. Можно тут встроить такую функцию, отдельно по общим вкладкам.
- (2019-12-02) Ramesh Dura: Absolutely useful and important as well , i am trying to include this extension in my daily workflow but some time after resizing the browser, nothing shows up after clicking the icon. Definitely would love to download an update.
- (2019-11-19) Aleksei Prikhodko: При добавлении предлагает добавить в группу все открытые вкладки во всех окнах
- (2019-11-03) Тоха Семёнов: Not very useful or convenient. Even manual operating with bookmarks would be better. Nowadays exists much better tab management extensions and even browsers with grouping out of the box.
- (2019-10-18) Andrew Golovko: Handy, simple and very useful!
- (2019-07-19) Mohammad Daglas: This is just what i was looking for. Great tool for productivity. i love the developer of this, made my dreams come to live :P <3 <3 <3
- (2019-07-03) Rami Jabr: I find it better than other tab group extensions but as you save more groups the extension doesn't save some of the groups probably
- (2019-04-02) Kirolos Matta: thanks so much , Love it . simple sexy smarty tool :)
- (2018-10-25) Kleber Lopes da Silva: Very useful. It helps me to keep organized. Thanks for the great extension!
- (2018-10-16) John Beech: Love it, did exactly what I needed straight away.
- (2018-10-08) Ali Azzam: Amazing extension. Extremely simple and does exactly what it's supposed to do.
- (2018-10-01) I would like to see the following features which will improve I believe the extension: - Ability to export/import - Some kind of backup system (I was using OneTab and all my links are gone, that's how I got to your extension) - Ability to rename groups - Some message asking if you want to open the tabs when you click on the group. I did save tones of tabs and clicking there opened them all which wasn't my intention. - Ability to choose if you want to open on a new window, in same window or in private window. I believe that's all :) It looks good and has potential. Thanks for the hard work. I hope you are able to make some of those adding to the extension.
- (2018-09-12) Stéphane F.: La fonction "Select all" ne marche pas, obligé de sélectionner les onglets un à un...
- (2018-08-28) It just stopped working after 1 minutes
- (2018-08-08) dokustreams. de: i dont see how this extension does anything beyond the capabilities of bookmark folders, its just happening in the box the extension button opens up but you cannot rearrange tabs or do anything besides saving and grouping bookmarks and opening tabs with them. i dont get it.
- (2018-07-13) Ben D: Is it possible to automatically add a tab to a group based on a URL pattern ?
- (2018-07-06) Timothy Tamas: You should seriously implement a lot of these suggestions you're seeing. This has potential, but it's not quite there yet. There should be a way to edit the names of the chromes after creating them. Also (and I think this is even MORE IMPORTANT), when clicking the make a group button, every tab is listed without organization. People can have tabs in other windows, and so the tabs should be listed as groups based on the window there open in. So instead of having each tab listed one after the other, there can be a "group all open tabs in this window" button. So you can click that to select all tabs that belong to a particular window. This could also save time instead of having to check mark each tab individual (especially confusing when there's no break to separate them based on what window they're open in). Really hope you guys implement these changes (not just mine, read the reviews).