Manage your windows and tabs from one place.
Manage your Windows + Tabs in one place. Avoid the hassle of toggling between windows to search for the tab you are looking for. Click on the "010Pixel Tabs" and view all your windows and tabs at a glance and have the ability take action on any window or tab from the 010Pixel Tabs itself. Features: - Consolidate all the Windows and Tab into one place. View in a nicely formatted and categorized view of the tabs under their parent windows. - Activate (go to) any window/tab - Reload/Refresh any tab without going to the tab - Close windows/tabs How-to: - Close a window: Click Close button next to the window title - Activate a tab: Click Activate button next to the window title - Close a tab: Hover over the tab you want to close and some action buttons will appear and click Close button - Activate a tab: Hover over the tab you want to activate and some action buttons will appear and click Activate button - Reload (refresh) a tab: Hover over the tab you want to reload/refresh and some action buttons will appear and click Reload button - For each window, the active tab will be highlighted all the time
- (2016-05-09) William Starr: Would be five stars, but the icons it displays are unnecessarily huge. Needs an option to make them smaller, so more of them can fit on a single screen.
- (2014-05-17) Locke Yong: Love it
- (2014-05-15) Rishabh Mehta: awesome
- (2014-05-12) Ravi Gandhi: Very clean, detailed and easy. I can stay away from the irritation of toggling between windows to search for a tab.
- (2018-12-20, v:1.1) Ethan M: Re-ordering tabs in Tabbie
Hi, Tabbie's great! Does it provide a way to re-order tabs? Best, Ethan