TabMate helps you manage tab clutter. Easily switch between tabs across all open windows, save/restore set of tabs/windows
TabMate helps you manage tab clutter and be more productive. Stash a set of tab/windows that you want to save for later and easily restore them when needed. Use quick switcher to search among open tabs and stashes and switch to them. Drag and drop the tabs to rearrange them with in windows or stashes. Name stashes so you can easily remember the purpose for each set of tabs. Easily send tabs to named stashes through right click context menu. Common usages: - Quickly search and switch between all the open tabs and stashes - Save the pages you've visited during your research session and restore all of them later. - Logically group all the pages you visit often and load each group when needed. - Easily manage existing open tabs by saving unnecessary tabs as a session.
- (2020-02-11) Jindřich Prokop: Awesome! Works even with pinned tabs as well as suspended ones.
- (2020-01-24) Asen Anastassov: TabMate is a well-designed session extension which is flexible, handy and easy to use. The option to choose whether to open a saved stash in current window or in new window is very convenient. The support for drag&drop of tabs inside pop-up window (moving a tab from one stash to another) is also a great feature. What I miss is support for export/import of saved stashes to/from file. Support for export/import would highly facilitate moving saved stashes from one browser to another or from one machine to another. If such a feature is implemented a new button may be added to stash tool bar- Export, which saves the selected stash to file. Another button- Import, may be added to main tool bar, which allows the user to import an already saved stash. Any file format (TXT, JSON, HTML) would be fine but I would prefer HTML format as it is easily readable and can be opened in any browser or editor. I want to thank the developer for creating this very useful extension. For me the icon of the extension is nice so I hope that it would not be changed to some blander and duller monochrome nuisance- not everyone is using the ugly default theme.
- (2020-01-10) Jason Edwards: please dont randomly show up one day and not be able to load and just show a white screen, its hard to find a good pop out session manager, the ability to name the session would be appreciated
- (2019-12-05) 千千万万道不明: Can I add a delete reminder option? And put the tags in the bookmark folder to sync... Add like【Tab Session Manager】Delay label loading option... Add an extension to display a small number
- (2019-12-03) Brian Kim: Wow, this extension is surprisingly great!! It beats out what I was looking for in other tab managers by far!
- (2019-04-13) David Waters: I've tried a few others before TabMate, but this was exactly what I was looking for and works great! One feature request that would make it perfect: an option for a minimal/monotone icon would be awesome for those that would like to keep the extension button visible (not hidden in the menu). The blue branding looks great, but a more subtle option to blend with Chrome's design would be nice. The dark grey color of the bookmark star would match. Maybe even a making it slightly smaller to match other stroke widths, but just a simple grey would do the job nicely. You could also always just replace the default icon, but that would sacrificing some of the identity/branding effectiveness as a trade-off. I've seen a few other extensions that do this. To see an example of this in the wild, "Save to Pocket" is an extension many users would like to keep the icon visible for, so they switched to using minimal icon by default (it was recently updated to an even sleeker look) that doesn't distract from Chrome's UI. Anyways, I thought I'd share my suggestion and user feedback to consider in case you might find it useful. Thanks for making such a useful extension!
- (2018-11-17) Erik Alcala Salero: Hi, will this be updated ?
- (2015-03-17) Jonathan Boyko: Seems to work great. Allows you to save and name a session, and then restore it. Unlike others, allows to save tabs from a specific window quite easily.
- (2019-02-14, v:0.8.1) Lost Stacks on Tabmate
- (2018-04-05, v:0.6) Stefan Kampers: Sync
Wann kommt das Sync ?
- (2016-05-02, v:0.6) Rishi Shukla: Syncfeature
Does it support cross platform sync ? Can I store session on one PC and open it on another ?