Working with multiple tabs at the same time can be so easy. Arrange your tabs into layouts on separate windows in a click.
Working with multiple tabs in Chrome has never been easier! Tab Layouts makes it incredibly easy to quickly organize your tabs into a beautiful layout to reach maximum efficiency. Many users worldwide are familiar with the situation when they need to work with multiple tabs at the same time, which is only possible in Chrome by opening the websites in separate Chrome windows. Tab Layouts has been specifically designed to simplify this task and help you arrange your tabs into desired format and size. You can easily split the screens to display multiple tabs in one tiled view and concentrate on the content. Please read more details of how Tab Layouts works below. Once the extension installation is completed, you will see the Tab Layouts icon on the top right corner of your browser. In just one click you can choose the layout you want to apply on your tabs, or easily create your own layout according to your own requirements. By default, the extension splits the active tab and all other tabs to the right. If you want to view all tabs within a window, be sure that you have the first tab highlighted before splitting them. Tab Layouts supports multiple displays to make the task even easier. Just click on the icon and go to "Settings" to view available display devices. ---------------------- We really hope you will enjoy the benefits of our extension. Please contact us with any questions about Tab Layouts and we will gladly help - [email protected]. If you like this extension, please give it stars. ---------------------- Versions: – 0.9.8 : bug fixes
- (2018-09-14) Gerard Reitsma: I know it from Firefox. It is a must when one has to work with more windows.
- (2018-07-20) Aaron Witte: this a wonderful plugin. very easy to use, keep up the great work.
- (2018-03-01) Yusuf Rashid: It's only make the browser window layouts, not the tabs in a single browser.
- (2018-02-12) caue rego: wow, this is exactly the same as "split tab" extension. no idea which one copied the other. still won't split windows with no resizing, though! :(
- (2017-11-17) Paweł Poskrobko: FAKE! it doesn't split into tabs, it only into WINDOWS! something you can easily do by hand by dragging a tab out of chrome window! DO NOT INSTALL, it also requires very dubious permission (read and edit what you do on pages!)
- (2017-10-17) Beck Powell: gud
- (2017-08-22) Péter Kalocsai: lol
- (2017-08-18) Cezary Błajszczak: It doesn't do anything new - I can open another browser window and place it next to my current one without new extension.
- (2017-07-20) Brett Sinclair: Very useful
- (2017-05-12) Fabián Valencia: Can't undo split windows, I always end up with a bunch of tabs in multiple windows.
- (2017-04-15) Pamella Eunice Ahairwe: t like a virus
- (2017-03-09) mr yusuf: top
- (2017-03-05) Ngin Sothea: goo
- (2017-01-25) Milk Prince: need it
- (2017-01-14) Just here: It's great and it works perfectly.
- (2017-01-11) Liam Henry: this is a wonderful extention. I've been looking for an extention to do this. thanks
- (2017-01-09) Boyante: It's an excellent extension, once you get the hang of it. Great tool for simulating multi-window view in Chrome.
- (2016-12-31) Just Pikachu: This is adware, do not install this extension.
- (2016-11-25) Emir Velásquez: probando
- (2016-11-17) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Tab Layouts - Arrange Tabs Into Layouts". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-10-29) Nova Itasari: thanks. aplikasi ini sangat membantu
3.6852 (54 votes)
Last update / version
2016-10-12 / 0.9.8