A supercool timer app
Super timer allows you to track your time. Create a timer, name it and you're good to go. Best of it: - It's free - It works offline - You can close chrome and the timer keeps running in the background! Recent updates: - Is now working with current chrome versions again! - Added howto video Todos: - Implement a confirmation for deleting timers - Connect to extern time tracking services like Basecamp
- (2018-09-06) Bradley Twaddle: does not work
- (2017-12-11) Todd Menier: Note a timer. A timer is something you set for, say, 15 minutes and alerts you when that time is up. This is a stopwatch.
- (2017-01-18) baskar babu: I like this extension in a way that it enables only one timer to run at a time. This makes me to accurately track how much time I spend on each chrome tab even though I switch the pages or tabs in between for doing multiple tasks. At the end of the day, I could count no of hours for each activity very much.
- (2016-01-25) Leandra Witchwood: Could not get the timer to accept numbers to start or even use the timer.
- (2015-11-18) Benjamin X Yang: I need the clock to be visible on the tool bar as a reminder, so I choose other extention, keep working for good.
- (2014-10-03) last skif: Не работает. Ноль реакции на клик по иконке.
- (2014-10-01) Stephen Curran: Awesome - exactly what I was looking for in tracking time across a bunch of projects.
- (2014-01-31) dave adox: sometimes it doesn't work. Buggy
- (2013-11-27) Spencer Fogg: It's a good timer, I like that it's up in the corner of my browser, but I can't have more than one running at once. I can set up multiple timers and name them, but only one can run at a time. Misleading and disappointing, really. I'm brewing beer and looking for a timer app to assist with multiple timers going at once.
- (2013-01-02) Josh Deltener: A bit buggy, but I like it.
- (2012-09-05) Like it, but i didn't realize it was installed, as the browser bar icon seems to be black, which is the same color as my browser bar on my theme. It would be great if we could select from a few colors for the icon for that reason. thanks
- (2012-01-25) Tobias Frank: Übersichtlich schnell und einfach Zeiten aufnehmen. Sicher nichts für große Projekte, für vereinzelte Zeitaufnahmen aber hervorragend geeignet!
- (2016-04-09, v:0.87) show task duration in icon?
would like to see the icon updated, each minute, with duration of current task.
- (2014-10-01, v:0.87) Stephen Curran: Mac Menu Bar version
This is perfect for me, but would love to access it from the Mac Menu bar rather than Chrome. Nice to be able to export the data (one of your existing to dos) and to be able to add notes, but those are mere quibbles. Nice work!
- (2014-07-06, v:0.87) Susan Y.: Super timer not working
The icon is to the right of my URL bar but it is inactive and wont open so I cannot use it. This is the same as other Chrome extensions I have. They are enabled but the button icons are inactive and I cant get anything to work!
- (2013-02-04, v:0.86) Cadance Bell: Icon during tracking
G'day, It might be a nice idea to change the icon on the Chrome bar to indicate a timer is active. Ben
- (2013-01-02, v:0.86) Josh Deltener: Running icon
It would be swell if the toolbar icon changed when a timer is running vs not.. That would help people remember that it's still running. Bonus points would be if it was slowly animated (clock hands moving)
- (2013-01-02, v:0.86) Josh Deltener: New Timer Bug
If you remove the last timer, you actually have to click Clear Timers to add a new timer?! Clicking on NEW TIMER should create a new timer!
- (2012-11-14, v:0.86) Hillarie S: no reaction
it opens to show option buttons, but tapping the buttons does nothing. If you try to open from the options in the drop down box, pressing options does nothing. It worked when first installed last week, but now does not work at all.
- (2012-09-19, v:0.85) Morning Ellergrace: No reaction from timer button.
I can't even open the timer menu. It may have had something to do with having installed a new theme, but I cannot validate that hypothesis with anything more than coincidence...ie. I happened to install a new theme just a couple of days ago. I've uninstalled the theme, and all other extensions and restarted chrome and still no reaction from the timer button. Email me for any kind of data I can provide about my browser, system, etc. Glad to be of any technical help in this you might need.
- (2012-09-18, v:0.84) Jaemi Kehoe: Stopped working
This was working great for me the day I installed it, then this Monday when I came back to work, I'm unable to add a new timer. I hit the button and nothing happens.