a slick and reliable timer app for Google Chrome
Update 2016-10-01: fixed the indicators that were broken in Chrome 53 Set the timer with one click! * Quick and easy * Stylish design * Works offline * Safe: does not need any special permission * Made in Sweden
- (2021-04-14) George Zournatzoglou: Simple and good locking. Make an app for phones too.
- (2021-04-07) Provakor Konik: I liked your app so much. But It will be great if its worked as loop. I work in pc 25minutes and take rest for 5 minutes for walking. I had to setup the time again n again i dont like this thing. so please make auto that give break after a specific time and then start again.
- (2021-04-01) Franck Lebrun: Beau, simple, hyper pratique, bref parfait !
- (2021-03-12) Nordillia Cherradine: Not even an icon! Outrageous! I am a teacher at school and I need to use timers to time the time. I think this would be useful but when I add it to google.....Guess what? Not even an icon!
- (2021-03-08) Anonymous: Perfect and easy to use!
- (2021-01-06) George Sklavounos: Brilliant work!!
- (2020-12-31) Brian Google: This is a wonderful extension and perfect for my needs. We use for our daily scrums to ensure we is stay on track in our stand-up's and don't get off into the weeds. I use as well as a productivity focus tool to ensure I'm not constantly getting sucked into distractions but still have a dedicated time each hour to perform certain tasks. The one-click drag and drop of setting the time is great as is the one-click reset button for re-running your previous count-down again. I love the ability to have it "always muted" but still get the display notification.
- (2020-10-09) Вера Смирнова: Очень удобно!
- (2020-09-22) Meowscles: good it really helps with cooking something big for a party
- (2020-08-14) Stefane Guevremont: Now THIS is good designing. And the title says it all. 1 Click-Timer. I want to work with people that have this kind mentality. I'm not that much of a fan of Wonder Woman, nor the color that was chosen for the extension, but when your design is as good as this, do whatever the frick you want. This is good.
- (2020-08-10) Dag-Are Halland: Not intuitive.
- (2020-06-30) Luis Anaya: Maravilloso
- (2020-01-13) Mike Key: Почему пропал звук окончания таймера? Переустановка приложения не помогла.
- (2019-12-12) Aliaksandr: Simple and cool design, very powerfull
- (2019-11-04) Anonymous Duck: It did it's job, was very useful for me, and never failed. I would highly reccomend it, plus it looks JUST like the thumbnail photos
- (2019-10-16) Katzy Baby: Beautiful. I use it for cooking and it is really helpful and accurate. You set the time you want and it counts down, then chimes to alert you. There are several options, but for a quick countdown timer, this is the best I've used.
- (2019-08-28) Ajaree Whaley: Simple to use, does the job
- (2019-08-15) Todd Buchta: I like the simplicity. However, for the past 2 weeks, it get corrupted when I open my Chrome browser and it gets removed from my bookmark bar. I've clicked the "repair" button and that corrects it, but then it goes away the next day, so I'm temporarily disabled it and am sadly trying a different timer for a while.
- (2019-06-23) 龙须面: Love it!
- (2019-06-12) Elizabeth G: I really love this extension. I use it as a repeating timer to basically remind me time exists (I have ADHD and lose track easily). It's very helpful. I think the thing that puts this over the top compared to other addons is the ability to open it up in a small browser tab. For some reason, that makes me more comfortable than clicking on an icon. The only thing I'd change would be to add additional alarm sounds. I'm getting sick of the default one after using it for quite awhile now.
- (2019-05-26) Sam Burbon: I love that you can see the time in your browser without clicking. Super simple and great, thank you!
- (2019-04-12) Simon Lavallée: As a teacher I tryed a lot of timers and this one is my number 1 choice! It does EVERYTHING a timer should do. No add, free ... just wow!
- (2019-03-04) Tomas Sandven: Simple, functional, polished. I wish all extensions were like this.
- (2019-02-22) Orichi: Ideal for timing of buildings in browser games. Thank you (btw. where is stop for alarm ?)
- (2019-02-22) perfect for timing short quizzes for exams and such...
- (2019-02-05) Mára Vlcek: great, quick and every time in chrome
- (2018-12-21) Lightning Bolt: Not too bad. I don't like that you can only do up to 1 hour.
- (2018-08-27) layla ali: تطبيق جميل
- (2018-08-23) Kostas Pramataris: super!
- (2018-08-17) Yuda Ferry Mahendra: easy to use and awesome UI
- (2018-06-08) Ricardo Souza: Excelente, super intuitivo e funcional. Parabéns ao desenvolvedor.
- (2018-06-07) Baldr: 1. Not 1 click repeat 2. Can't turn off notifications
- (2018-05-29) Mike: VEry nice. It is great for watering the lawn, leaving for appointments, watching the stover or whatever. I would like to see an option to continue playing the alarm, or at least leave the pop-up, until it is dismissed. A lot of time I am not at my desk so would miss the alarm altogether. I'd also like to see a snooze option for those times one is on the phone when the alarm goes off.
- (2018-05-05) Percy Correa: Excelente!!
- (2018-04-04) Jan L: Best timer for chrome very simple and fast to use (not like most timer where you need to use your kyeboard...)
- (2018-03-18) Jas Arajit: Perfect for facebook farm game.
- (2018-03-08) Manus Servus: If you are so busy that you need a timer, why overcomplicate your life to use a complicated one? This is as simple as you can get. Perfect! I love it!!! (Maybe an hour option would be useful, but hey...)
- (2018-02-24) mason thompson: BEST TIMER EVER!!
- (2018-02-16) Makedah: great timer :)
- (2021-04-13, v:8.3.1) John Horner: On Chrome Canary the face is rendering in 27x27 pixels
Version 92.0.4475.0 (Official Build) canary (x86_64). Obviously as it's Canary, it's not something affecting a lot of users and we know that Canary can have problems, but I thought you should know. It's impossible to use at that size of course.
- (2021-04-10, v:8.3.1) Hanni Abu: New Feature Request
I would be great to have a repeat option so it continues to loop and alarm at the set interval.
- (2021-03-28, v:8.3.1) Erik Majaron: visual alarm missing
Hey, friend. I'm happy with your timer as a Chrome extension. It is just that I miss a visual alarm. If I forget to switch on the loudspeakers, the alarm can just go by without me even noticing. Thank you for all you do. Cheers
- (2021-02-10, v:8.3.1) Clay Himmelberger: Label for alarm
If there was a place to quick label an alarm, that would be useful. I'm setting a timer now to remember something, and the label to remember would be neat. Simple text box someplace, even on the "watch face".
- (2021-01-30, v:8.3.1) itsraining ': I would like...
There to be a feature where you can choose the sound of the alarm tone.
- (2020-12-02, v:8.3.1) Muhammad Ahmad Khalid: Color
Please add an option to change its color to any other color.
- (2020-12-02, v:8.3.1) Todd Buchta: Notification feature in Chrome extension
I like the little notification I get that tells me the timer is up, I need the extra reinforcement. In that notification, could you set an option or button that allows me to repeat the last timer amount? I set the timer for 20 minutes and repeat it throughout the day. It helps me stay focused b/c the timer goes off and I ask myself "OK, did I spend the last 20 minutes effectively?" Kind of like Pomodoro, but I don't have the luxury of 25-minute uninterrupted time blocks for focus.
- (2020-10-20, v:8.3.1) mohammed S: calculate the spend time
I want to calculate the time i use that alarm for example I want to know how much time I spent studying. show me simple data per a day or week
- (2020-10-01, v:8.3.1) CT - 7657: Alarm
Can you make it so I can play a timer shorter than 60 seconds or longer than 60 minutes?
- (2020-07-29, v:8.3.1) P Elzinga: To much noise
I want a subtle and short alarm sound, because I want to use thus during calls with customers. I cannot choose between sounds?
- (2020-07-29, v:8.3.1) raviteja yakkaladevi: Longer than 60 minutes
When I need to setup timer longer than 60minutes, this extension is not useful.
- (2020-07-23, v:8.3.1) Ruble Solanki: sugestion
i think you should add an alarm clock too
- (2020-06-18, v:8.3.1) Hong Zou: Make the timer float
Hello, Just installed it. Pretty simple. One question: Is there anyway I can move the timer to wherever I want on the browser window? Thanks
- (2020-06-17, v:8.3.1) Prashant S: Notifications not working
notifications are not working in one click timer sound settings are also not working like guitar and classic tunes volume increase and decrease are also not working lots of issues Plz resolved them
- (2020-05-15, v:8.3.1) Big Apple Media: Make notifcation more obvious
Can you make it so when the time is over you get desktop notification or something you can click off or pops up? Right now it makes a noise but it's hard to hear. Making something more obvious would really be a good feature to implement.
- (2020-04-14, v:8.3.1) Michael Meissner: QoL
Adding functionality to support multiple presets would be real handy
- (2020-04-13, v:8.3.1) RedStrone 228: alarm sound
the classic and gituar tones are the same. can you fix this?
- (2020-03-20, v:8.3.1) Alex Gitsis: Alarm sound cuts out very quickly
When the timer is up, the alarm dings once and then cuts off immediately. This was happening sporadically when I first installed and then went away. Now it is happening every time. Aside from that, love the product!
- (2020-03-11, v:8.3.1) Patrick VanDam: Timer
I suggest a timer that has only seconds on it.
- (2020-03-09, v:8.3.1) Sylis Christie: can you make it dragon themed plz
- (2020-02-29, v:8.3.1) Tomas Sandven: Alarm sound plays when I hit my play/pause media key
When I hit my play/pause media key, the alarm sound from this extensions plays. For this reason I've had to uninstall it. If you want to replicate the issue, I'm using Chrome on Linux, and I'm play/pausing using playerctl. This uses dmesg to send the play/pause instruction to all compatible applications. Chrome apparently registers your alarm sound as a media player, and when I stop the alarm, it just pauses the media player. When I hit play/pause, it resumes the alarm sound. Rather than just pausing the sound, please stop it and destroy/clean up any media player objects used to play it.
- (2020-02-22, v:8.3.1) Elliot Jackson: one click timer
you should add a stopwatch
- (2020-02-13, v:8.3.1) Not Available: Manual time entry option
Please include an option to just type the number of minutes instead of dragging the clock hand. Or at least include a preset entry so I don't have to constantly drag the clock hand to 25 mins, then 5 mins, then 25 mins....
- (2020-02-10, v:8.3.1) Joseph-James Arthur: about the app
make it able to play music of persons chose and be able to hook up to spotify for that.
- (2020-01-24, v:8.3.1) Mateus Luna: SOUND
Could you add more alarming sounds?
- (2020-01-16, v:8.3.1) Alyssa Clark: Timer alarm
Alarm will only sound sometimes when timer goes off
- (2020-01-09, v:8.3.1) Cecil McBrayer: Add a 30 second option
Please add an option for seconds on your timer.
- (2020-01-08, v:8.3.1) Jake Lopez: yourmom
- (2019-12-18, v:8.3.1) Leo Keeler: 1 hour timer
can you please make timers longer than 1 hour?
- (2019-12-11, v:8.3.1) Caleb Wietholter: second timer
- (2019-12-11, v:8.3.1) Sylis Christie: make dragon timer
- (2019-11-22, v:8.3.1) Sylis Christie: can it have fnaf rap for timer music
no fnaf rap music
- (2019-11-20, v:8.3.1) CHRISTOPHER DOUGLAS: can i get any back ground or get an emoji in the clock
- (2019-11-12, v:8.3.1) Dovie Kilmer: It would be nice to move the timer around the screen
sometimes it blocks something I need my students to see
- (2019-11-09, v:8.3.1) Sara Sukenik: Alarm doesn't pop up or make sound
Hi, For some reason the alarm isn't popping up or making a sound. Thanks!
- (2019-11-07, v:8.3.1) Andrew Nabil: Extention Color
Can you please add the feature to change the color instead of the orange one. Thanks!
- (2019-10-26, v:8.3.1) Beth Haselton: Timer Automatically Repeats
Would love to have a way to automatically repeat the timer when working in stations. That way I do not have to leave my station to reset the timer.
- (2019-10-22, v:8.3.1) SHAWN HAWKINS: i wish you can a backgroud for it to
why cant you put a backgroud on the timer people like timer's with there backgroud onit and ps it's slow from the real time
- (2019-10-17, v:8.3.1) Tyson Leavitt: 1-click-timer
it should be able to go under 1 minute.
- (2019-10-17, v:8.3.1) Tyson Leavitt: 1 click timer
there should be sound.
- (2019-10-15, v:8.3.1) Jack Clover: seconds timer
I for one would like a seconds timer because it would be a lot more useful than a minute
- (2019-10-07, v:8.3.1) Jacob Snider: Digital clock
Can you also add a digital clock option?