a slick and reliable timer app for Google Chrome
Update 2016-10-01: fixed the indicators that were broken in Chrome 53 Set the timer with one click! * Quick and easy * Stylish design * Works offline * Safe: does not need any special permission * Made in Sweden
- (2020-06-30) Luis Anaya: Maravilloso
- (2020-01-13) Михаил К: Почему пропал звук окончания таймера? Переустановка приложения не помогла.
- (2019-12-12) Саша Игнашевич: Simple and cool design, very powerfull
- (2019-11-04) I'm just Vincy: It did it's job, was very useful for me, and never failed. I would highly reccomend it, plus it looks JUST like the thumbnail photos
- (2019-10-16) Katzy Baby: Beautiful. I use it for cooking and it is really helpful and accurate. You set the time you want and it counts down, then chimes to alert you. There are several options, but for a quick countdown timer, this is the best I've used.
- (2019-08-28) Ajaree Whaley: Simple to use, does the job
- (2019-08-15) Todd Buchta: I like the simplicity. However, for the past 2 weeks, it get corrupted when I open my Chrome browser and it gets removed from my bookmark bar. I've clicked the "repair" button and that corrects it, but then it goes away the next day, so I'm temporarily disabled it and am sadly trying a different timer for a while.
- (2019-06-23) 龙须面: Love it!
- (2019-06-12) Elizabeth G: I really love this extension. I use it as a repeating timer to basically remind me time exists (I have ADHD and lose track easily). It's very helpful. I think the thing that puts this over the top compared to other addons is the ability to open it up in a small browser tab. For some reason, that makes me more comfortable than clicking on an icon. The only thing I'd change would be to add additional alarm sounds. I'm getting sick of the default one after using it for quite awhile now.
- (2019-05-26) Sam Burbon: I love that you can see the time in your browser without clicking. Super simple and great, thank you!
- (2019-04-12) Simon Lavallée: As a teacher I tryed a lot of timers and this one is my number 1 choice! It does EVERYTHING a timer should do. No add, free ... just wow!
- (2019-03-04) Tomas Sandven: Simple, functional, polished. I wish all extensions were like this.
- (2019-02-22) Orichi: Ideal for timing of buildings in browser games. Thank you (btw. where is stop for alarm ?)
- (2019-02-22) perfect for timing short quizzes for exams and such...
- (2019-02-05) Mára Vlcek: great, quick and every time in chrome
- (2018-12-21) Lightning Bolt: Not too bad. I don't like that you can only do up to 1 hour.
- (2018-08-27) layla ali: تطبيق جميل
- (2018-08-23) Kostas Pramataris: super!
- (2018-08-17) Yuda Ferry Mahendra: easy to use and awesome UI
- (2018-06-08) Ricardo Souza: Excelente, super intuitivo e funcional. Parabéns ao desenvolvedor.
- (2018-06-07) Baldr: 1. Not 1 click repeat 2. Can't turn off notifications
- (2018-05-29) John: VEry nice. It is great for watering the lawn, leaving for appointments, watching the stover or whatever. I would like to see an option to continue playing the alarm, or at least leave the pop-up, until it is dismissed. A lot of time I am not at my desk so would miss the alarm altogether. I'd also like to see a snooze option for those times one is on the phone when the alarm goes off.
- (2018-05-05) Percy Correa: Excelente!!
- (2018-04-04) Jan L: Best timer for chrome very simple and fast to use (not like most timer where you need to use your kyeboard...)
- (2018-03-18) Jas Arajit: Perfect for facebook farm game.
- (2020-07-29, v:8.3.1) P Elzinga: To much noise
I want a subtle and short alarm sound, because I want to use thus during calls with customers. I cannot choose between sounds?
- (2020-07-29, v:8.3.1) raviteja yakkaladevi: Longer than 60 minutes
When I need to setup timer longer than 60minutes, this extension is not useful.
- (2020-07-23, v:8.3.1) Ruble Solanki: sugestion
i think you should add an alarm clock too
- (2020-06-18, v:8.3.1) Hong Zou: Make the timer float
Hello, Just installed it. Pretty simple. One question: Is there anyway I can move the timer to wherever I want on the browser window? Thanks
- (2020-06-17, v:8.3.1) Prashant S: Notifications not working
notifications are not working in one click timer sound settings are also not working like guitar and classic tunes volume increase and decrease are also not working lots of issues Plz resolved them
- (2020-05-15, v:8.3.1) Big Apple Media: Make notifcation more obvious
Can you make it so when the time is over you get desktop notification or something you can click off or pops up? Right now it makes a noise but it's hard to hear. Making something more obvious would really be a good feature to implement.
- (2020-04-14, v:8.3.1) Michael Meissner: QoL
Adding functionality to support multiple presets would be real handy
- (2020-04-13, v:8.3.1) RedStrone 228: alarm sound
the classic and gituar tones are the same. can you fix this?
- (2020-03-20, v:8.3.1) Alex Gitsis: Alarm sound cuts out very quickly
When the timer is up, the alarm dings once and then cuts off immediately. This was happening sporadically when I first installed and then went away. Now it is happening every time. Aside from that, love the product!
- (2020-03-11, v:8.3.1) Patrick VanDam: Timer
I suggest a timer that has only seconds on it.
- (2020-03-09, v:8.3.1) Sylis Christie: can you make it dragon themed plz
- (2020-02-29, v:8.3.1) Tomas Sandven: Alarm sound plays when I hit my play/pause media key
When I hit my play/pause media key, the alarm sound from this extensions plays. For this reason I've had to uninstall it. If you want to replicate the issue, I'm using Chrome on Linux, and I'm play/pausing using playerctl. This uses dmesg to send the play/pause instruction to all compatible applications. Chrome apparently registers your alarm sound as a media player, and when I stop the alarm, it just pauses the media player. When I hit play/pause, it resumes the alarm sound. Rather than just pausing the sound, please stop it and destroy/clean up any media player objects used to play it.
- (2020-02-22, v:8.3.1) Elliot Jackson: one click timer
you should add a stopwatch
- (2020-02-13, v:8.3.1) Not Available: Manual time entry option
Please include an option to just type the number of minutes instead of dragging the clock hand. Or at least include a preset entry so I don't have to constantly drag the clock hand to 25 mins, then 5 mins, then 25 mins....
- (2020-02-10, v:8.3.1) Joseph-James Arthur: about the app
make it able to play music of persons chose and be able to hook up to spotify for that.
- (2020-01-24, v:8.3.1) Mateus Luna: SOUND
Could you add more alarming sounds?
- (2020-01-16, v:8.3.1) Alyssa Clark: Timer alarm
Alarm will only sound sometimes when timer goes off
- (2020-01-09, v:8.3.1) Cecil McBrayer: Add a 30 second option
Please add an option for seconds on your timer.
- (2020-01-08, v:8.3.1) Jake Lopez: yourmom
- (2019-12-18, v:8.3.1) Leo Keeler: 1 hour timer
can you please make timers longer than 1 hour?
- (2019-12-11, v:8.3.1) Caleb Wietholter: second timer
- (2019-12-11, v:8.3.1) Sylis Christie: make dragon timer
- (2019-11-22, v:8.3.1) Sylis Christie: can it have fnaf rap for timer music
no fnaf rap music
- (2019-11-20, v:8.3.1) CHRISTOPHER DOUGLAS: can i get any back ground or get an emoji in the clock