Our Minimalist Timer Is The Perfect Timer For Your Needs - Easy To Use, Fast, Reliable And Include Stopwatch
Welcome aboard! Thank you so much for joining us on our new Timer & Stopwatch extension! We created this Timer extension especially for you! Our Timer & Stopwatch extension is so easy to use, you'll wonder how you lived without it for so long! With this Timer extension, we've created a special tool for you with a timer and a stopwatch you can use right from your Chrome browser! Sounds amazing, we know! If you want it, you can have it! Simply add our Timer extension to your Chrome browser and you're good to go! We always wish to be better and make our Timer extension even more amazing, so in case you have questions, found bugs or want to give us some feedback, please reach out to us by sending a review or a comment! If you want to remove our Timer extension, you can right-click on the Timer extension icon in your browser and choose "Remove from Chrome...". Simple as that. Thank you so much for downloading our Timer extension, we hope you'll enjoy it and use it all the time!
- (2020-01-02) Moe Al-Ali: very simple and straight forward as it should be, thanks!
- (2019-12-11) William Chen: Can't work and open malicious
- (2019-11-19) Simon Kwan: Malicious search engine redirect from Google to Bing. Sellout.
- (2019-11-19) Trudy Noll: Malicious re-directs from google chrome to bing. DO NOT INSTALL
- (2019-11-12) Michuu: DON'T INSTALL THIS IT IS MALWARE. IT REDIRECTS YOUR SEARCHES TO BING WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT AND IS PROBABLY DOING IT TO GENERATE REVENUE!! PLEASE REPORT THIS TO CHROME STORE AS MALWARE!
- (2019-11-10) Rachel Phillips: no popup, no sounds, no window or notification just a lousy taskbar icon
- (2019-11-10) Brandy Gallien: Why in the world is a mundane stopwatch app messing with my search pages? When this app is activated, any new tab you open will go to something that LOOKS like Google, but when you attempt to search it will redirect to some third party site, then to Bing. Don't trust this, it's potentially phishing, and at the very least, it's turning your Google searches into Bing hits for NO REASON at all. This sort of underhanded behavior shouldn't be tolerated from an app developer. Find another app and don't let these guys spy on you.
- (2019-11-10) Garv Mehdiratta: **WARNING: THIS ADDON GIVES YOU A VIRUS WHICH REDIRECTS ALL YOUR SEARCHES WITHOUT TELLING YOU. DO NOT INSTALL THIS ADDON. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE, UNINSTALL IMMEDIATELY.** One day, my Google search results started redirecting through search.findex.digital to Bing, and I had absolutely no idea why. I downloaded every antivirus possible, only to see that every single antivirus software couldn't find a single thing, and I wondered why. I looked it up, and realized I should check my extensions. I tested each extension to make sure it wasn't causing this problem. And that's when I realized that THIS ADDON WAS REDIRECTING ALL MY GOOGLE SEARCHES TO BING. This is super abusive, and I can't even comprehend how you guys have a five star rating. I'm never using this addon again. If you have this downloaded, I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO UNINSTALL THIS IMMEDIATELY.
- (2019-11-06) Chris Waterguy: 2 problems: * Why these permissions, to "read and change your data on the websites you visit"? Other timer extensions only require permission to give notifications. * Multiple other reviews warning that it changes other settings, e.g. search engine settings. If so, it's an abusive extension.
- (2019-11-03) Pam Ferdinand: Seems okay. But it 1) takes up so much room if you leave it open. 2) If you click anywhere in the window, it disappears and you can't see the time. 3) When the alarm goes off, there's no obvious way to make it stop. It's just frantic clicking on random buttons until it finally stops. Why isn't there simply a "stop alarm" button? 4) Why do I have to recreate my timer every time? I use 30 minutes every time. And every time I have to set a 30 minute alarm. Why not just remember my settings?
- (2019-10-30) Arturo Santillan: Cuidado! La extensión te obliga a usar bing como buscador predeterminado en la barra de direcciones. Yo he tenido que restaurar el Chrome para darme cuenta que esta extensión me tenía "secuestrado" al buscador.
- (2019-10-29) Mariusz Jankowski: Changed my search engine without asking to bing! Reported as abuse. The dev should be banned forever from doing any work
- (2019-10-20) Andrew Irving: They went rogue, bing redirect. Do not trust them.
- (2019-10-18) stanislaw stecko: This one is very helpful.. just please set the option to set the timer with minutes and not only secs... pretty disturbing
- (2019-10-16) wiktoria naman: the best auto refresh extension in here. I love the custom feature that allows you to specify the amount of time after which the page should refresh. great job.
- (2019-10-15) JD Cumpson: As of October 15 it switched my default web search to Bing from Google search. Who knows what else it has been stealing. This should be reported for abuse and removed from Chrome.
- (2019-10-15) Jeff Withington: ***Warning*** This product is malware that hijacks and redirects your searches. Do not user!
- (2019-10-15) Julien Capuano: Timer & Stopwatch For Chrome is hijacking your chrome search bar and redirecting it to search.findex.digital which redirects your searches to bing.com... I lost a couple of hours to identify the problem. You can fix it by changing setting "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit" but I uninstalled the application cause I don't trust the team anymore.
- (2019-10-15) Daniel Clegg: redirected my search results from google to bing
- (2019-10-15) Ray Oldenburg: That is exactly what i was looking for... thanks !
- (2019-10-14) Carlos D: Changes your default search engine to redirect to bing. DO NOT USE.
- (2019-10-14) Ruben Bob: HOW DARE YOU! HOW FING DARE YOU, Change my default search Engine within chrome. DO NOT trust this app, DO NOT trust this dev. They are changing your settings behind your back. All of a sudden i noticed that my (url field) searches were being handled by BING instead of google. I checked to make sure that they should be handled by google within my chrome settings and it was set correctly. So I thought well this has to be an addon doing this. I opened a incognito window and disabled all my addons. I then turned them on one by one. and THIS addon was changing my search engine provider. How dare you. You have betrayed my trust and i will NEVER use you again.
- (2019-10-13) Dagmar Jones: All of a sudden when I right click to "Search google for" on highlighted text, my search results go to bing. I tried a few things, but after I reset chrome, I added my extensions back, turning them on one at a time. This one seems to be the one that hijacked my search feature. Bad extension, and that's a horrible thing to do as a developer. Shame on them.
- (2019-10-11) Eugene Tkachenko: No pictures, no use. Thank you. Searching for another app.
- (2019-10-08) Belle Pensamiento: Simply doesn't work. First, I tried scroll with the mouse wheel (which is the trackpad on my computer), and it doesn't scroll down, only up. So, if if I need a ten minute timer, and I accidentally go to eleven, I have to restart the entire thing. If I type in ten, and press start, it doesn't. Tried the stopwatch, hit start, nothing...