A stopwatch, timer and a alarm clock for all types of situations.
EdTimer By Mr. Teachnology / Jay Murphy Stopwatch / Timer / Alarm Clock The timer and alarm clock allows for a youtube video alert of your choice to be the alarm. Endorsed by Tim Ferriss "I like EdTimer" says Tim. @tferriss lists it as one of the web based technologies that helps him be more productive. (As heard on his Podcast #266 Where he answers readers responses about "What recent apps/technologies have made my life easier?" Podcast minutes 29:24-30:50 Many learners struggle with time management during in class assignments, collaborative projects or tests and quizzes, it is my belief that these managements issues when placed in students hands yield different results. Rather than disable students while the teacher manages the clock...let students set time limits themselves and let them become more invested in the achievement process.
- (2018-11-08) Robert Spadinger: I tested ~20 different Timers - this is the only one that worked for me. It's great, because you can provide a YT video link and get for example a gentle wake-up with meditation music... or whatever you prefer. The app is also very well designed and easy to use.
- (2018-03-07) Carlos Gómez: Funciona!
- (2018-02-27) Pasha Baku: very usefull app
- (2018-01-04) A good start. How do I change the sound when the timer is done? It's awful.
- (2017-11-23) Eeli Laaninen: I want to make multiple alarms.
- (2017-11-09) Douglas Batorins: EXCELENT
- (2017-10-23) Tim Ingersoll: I was looking for something that I could use to set multiple alarms throughout the day. This does not do that. It looks like you can only set one alarm, or a countdown timer (or use the stopwatch feature). It should work fine if that's all you're looking for.
- (2017-07-27) Igor Sagi: It is basic stowatch and timer,Too bad Timer has no seconds to show