Calendar alarm clock which enables an alarm system for chrome new tab, a user can get the weather of the current location.
Calendar alarm clock which enables an alarm system for chrome new tab, a user can set up to three alarms on different days. On a viewport, a user can get the weather of the current location and be clicking upon, six days detailed weather can be seen which can be changed from location text field. It also enables inspirational image as a background image on page refresh along with an inspirational quote which can be tweeted. #Newly Added features - with v56.1.5 - Solid Background support - Random background support ## Features ## - Alarm function, upto #3 alarm can be set. - Function to off a particular alarm. - Current place/city temperature details. - 6 days full temperature details. - Temperature unit converter. - City Change from header. - Beautiful images from flickr as a background image. - Image are cached for avoid bandwidth use. - On every refresh background image will update. - Inline any page or URL search from google. Credits: - Few UI interaction has inspired or taken help from codrops/codepen tutorials. - Weather is being fetched from Yahoo. - Images are being fetched form flickr/pixabay/pexels. - Places from populated from google place api.
- (2020-10-25) Mitha Aulia Wijaya Puteri: bagus sekali.
- (2020-10-02) Lydia Wang: I don't know how to change the alarm time.... you can only add more alarms... so yeah. please help me if you know how..... thanks, it was still pretty good though :)
- (2020-08-26) Cylus Garza: this dont work for chromebook they trippin balls
- (2020-08-09) sprinkler guy yt: Dose not work for me
- (2020-07-27) Hope Imali: i loved it but then how do you change the ringtone
- (2020-07-13) Rella in the clouds sparkly: coool
- (2019-05-18) A. Katherine Suetterlin: I decided to give this extension a whirl as sometimes I want to nap but need to turn my phone sound completely off, which would negate the use of my phone as an alarm system. And I dislike traditional alarm clocks. The only thing I think needs fixing is when you click on the temperature and location to show the six-day forecast, it shows the local temperature in Celsius but it will have the "F" next to the Celsius temperature. (Edit: 5/18/19) Not entirely sure how the alarm is supposed to work, but all I can say is, during my "trial nap," I slept so deeply that I didn't even hear it when it went off--if it even did! So, I think it's back to the drawing board for me! And just a note: add a volume slider or something so deep sleepers like me can hear the thing when it goes off! :P
- (2019-01-18) Xd DKthanLight: how to get the alarm clock all i see are weather and stuff
- (2018-08-31) Little Slow, White Text Is A Little Hard To See, But It's Cool :)
- (2018-05-25) Michael Franklin: It works pretty good EXCEPT if you display the statistics for the weather it shows the temperature in C but displays the letter F
- (2018-01-02) Ajay Agrawal: Awesome work, its working like a charm. The new notification will help me even widget is not open.
- (2017-05-18) Jesus Atondo: The clock and pictures were cool and pretty to look at. I couldn't figure out how to change the clock to 12 hours instead of 24. It took me a while to change it from Celsius to Fahrenheit... The disappointing thing was that the alarm didn't ring. The sole reason I got this extension for was for the alarm clock but it didn't ring.
- (2017-03-15) somashekhar mulimani: Thanks For such a super Weather and Alarm analysis screen. Its very Helpful. I never found alarm on chrome widget. - Can Set Alarm and Turn it Off - Can Tweet the Notations - Can check weather for different Cities - Nice images Gallery. Once again Thanks and Cheers!!!!
- (2020-07-28, v:6.1.4) yaretzi Diaz: Alarm
Does the alarm work if my chrome is closed
- (2020-06-16, v:6.1.4) Rodrigo Arellano: VIVALDO
Does it work on Vivaldi . . . I'm unable to activate it.
- (2020-04-22, v:6.1.4) Maria P: Can the background be a solid color?
I'd like to remove the photos if possible. Sometimes they make it hard to see the time and other info.
- (2019-12-14, v:6.1.4) #DsharpViolinist Robinson: wont work
hi i cant even open it. i click on the icon and nothing happens.
- (2019-08-27, v:6.1.4) Jacob Miller: Alarm
Can you delete alarms or just turn them off?
- (2019-02-25, v:6.1.1) Andrei Ionescu: Weather Widget not working
Hi, Since a couple of weeks I do not see the weather updating anymore. I tried choosing the city again, the message appears that weather info is beeing fetched but this never happens. I could see the following error while inspecting the page : "https://query.yahooapis.com/v1/public/yql?format=json&rnd=20191119&diagnostics=true&callback=jQuery21305151332237776405_1551114535390&q=select%20*%20from%20weather.forecast%20where%20woeid%20in%20(select%20woeid%20from%20geo.places(1)%20where%20text=%22(44.4790588,26.1147234)%22)%20and%20u=%22c%22&_=1551114535391"
- (2018-01-14, v:6.1.1) Norman Ho: How Do You Change Your Location
For some reason it's picking up the next city over. How do I change the city shown?
- (2018-01-05, v:6.1) Alpha Enaenaenia: alarm sound
sir, is it possible to choose or change the alarm sounds ? thx, Trif
- (2017-11-30, v:5.4) Email and my account icons
Hi! First of all, its very well-made app and I really like it. My question is I can't see my account's icon such as, email... Is there any way that I can show up those icons as normal chrome page? Thank you.
- (2017-09-15, v:5.4) DeWayne Ferris: Google earth disables this
You have to go back into extension manager to re enable this. I never got the alarm to work but like this extension anyway.
- (2017-08-15, v:5.4) D. Roldan: OPTION
why option isnt working? i cant customize.
- (2017-05-12, v:4.9.4) Adjust prob
Cant adjust the extension, niether cant launch it
- (2017-05-03, v:4.8.9) Sonny Hardesty: alarm clock/weather
Second message - sorry - can the display (temp, etc) be moved? ITS hard to read behind chrome search box.
- (2017-05-03, v:4.8.9) Sonny Hardesty: alarm clock/weather
Sir, can temp be changed from centigrade to celsius?If so how?