A powerful alarm extension that supports multiple timers and stopwatches with five to ten-minute snooze.
All in one extension to manage your schedules. You can define multiple alarms, use the stopwatch with as many "lap"s as required, or simply use the timer with pause and resume support. This extension uses the built-in API to set alarms hence the extension works even if the UI is hidden or your browser gets restarted. This extension offers alarm sound snoozing which snoozes the alarm sound 3 times with a 5-minute delay. The extension displays a high-priority desktop notification when either an alarm or a timer is fired, also it plays two different sounds to get the user-attention. As of version 0.1.3, the user can snooze each notification with a 5 to 10-minute delay. As of version 0.1.4, you can export and import your preferences
- (2021-08-02) Andrew Spoda: Please make configurable Alarms repeat count (N times, or infinite), and configurable snooze times and timeout.
- (2021-07-31) chesir77: Really like it too much, thanks.
- (2021-07-23) Francisco Noguer: how do you open it???
- (2021-06-03) Mr. Smith: This extension by far is the best one in Chrome Store , you can use it as a full app on a standalone window and this is really great , i use it on my chromebook as my main timer and stopwatch and really love it. Thanks to developer for this helpful extension.
- (2021-06-01) Alex Boysen: A very functional and solid alarm app, with a good selection of options.
- (2021-05-13) Orkhan Namazov: Works great!
- (2021-04-27) ARISTA SHARMA: It's very simple and easy to use, does it's job well.
- (2021-04-12) Varad Joshi: THIS IS VERY GOOD EXTENSION.I CAN WRITE DESCRIPTION I LIKEED IIT.
- (2021-03-19) Winged Hussar: Beautiful, minimalistic and the sound is not too loud
- (2021-02-21) 匿名調査員: タイマーのタイトルを付けられません。
- (2021-02-07) Тигран Акопян: The unfortunate thing is that it's impossible to reduce the sound of the music and it's too loud.
- (2021-01-18) Panpan Lin: I love it when I see an extension like this: 1. ask for the bare minimum permission. 2. simple, clear, easy to use UI. 3. does the job well, has all the features I need, and none that I don't. 4. runs offline too.
- (2021-01-08) tatiana carabajal: me sorprende
- (2020-12-08) Jack Jack: You can set the alarm only for 1 week. not any further
- (2020-12-08) basilis blizard: fiiinaly a good and simple one, that works !!! Many alarms, all days of the week , reusable , only thing i like is use of mouse weel for setting time
- (2020-11-17) khaled S: easy use and nice
- (2020-08-31) Francheska Espiritu: This is almost the perfect alarm extension. Although I wish I can name my alarms so it will cause less confusion for the reason of the alarm.
- (2020-08-27) Andrew Stockton: Simple, just what I needed to track my work hours.
- (2020-08-06) Sir Ethan: Really good
- (2020-06-30) Riddhhima Gurnani: This Alarm is very useful! it makes an alarm noise... I would recommend you also take it!
- (2020-04-09) REACH BRIGHT: WELL DONE!
- (2020-03-16) Александр Климович: То что нужно от будильника и секундомера!
- (2020-02-19) Vishwanath Hegde: Does the job well
- (2020-02-13) Jerry Hunt: Keeps my alarms even when roaming. All permissions and uses are clearly explained.
- (2020-01-22) ВАСЯ пупкин: Единственный будильник во всем магазине с интерфейсом, похожим на Андроидовский. Конечно, твердая пятерка! Хотя и есть, куда еще развиваться.
- (2019-12-06) scratchmoviemaster429: Very good but spelled "pause" as "puause" (spelling error)
- (2019-12-02) Andrew Stockton: Saves state between tabs and after restarting browser. Doesn't ask for any crazy permissions. Thanks for this!