Alarm clock, timer, and countdown with sound and desktop notification.
This extension is a lightweight alarm clock, timer and countdown. You can set multiple alarm times with optional alarm messages. You can choose among several different alarm sounds and desktop notification. This extension has been optimized for lightweight, performance, and privacy. In contrast to many similar extensions, it uses no background resources (you can verify this with Chrome's built-in task manager) and no tracking software (Google Analytics, etc.). Change Log ========== Version 3.0.2 - Maximum number of alarms increased to 30.
- (2020-10-29) Drew Dello Stritto: Modal/Pop ups didn't work for me, so I only would hear the alarm sound so it's very easy to forget what the task was.
- (2020-07-29) Chen Kerry: Nice App! Especially it can make alarm sound.
- (2020-07-20) Anonymous User: The "Set Countdown" button is grayed out once I make 10 alarms. The extension supposedly is able to hold 30. Sometimes, with a bit of experimenting, I am able to get 20 alarms by setting 20 of the same alarms at first and then deleting them all. But most of the time, if I am able to set more than 10, it deletes one of my previous alarms. Is there any way to fix this? Or is there a strategy to place 20 alarms?
- (2020-07-18) Francheska Espiritu: It works but I wish there's an option to have the alarm everyday, or maybe that's why it's lightweight because it's not included.
- (2020-04-03) Alan Fregtman: It looks as if I can add more than one alarm but when I do and it closes and it reopens, only the last alarm was saved and the other disappears.
- (2020-03-24) keep going: I like the UI design. But countdown function didn't work very well. I started a countdown of 5 minutes, but it alarmed on the next day -_-|| OSX 10.13，Chrome Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-08-13) Devore Devon: how do i access alarm mode plz reply and let me know
- (2019-04-23) Muqdad Dhalimi: Here's how you get my fifth star: add a snooze function. Period.
- (2018-10-18) Naty Garcia: He cambiado mi valoración de 5 estrellas a 1 porque la extensión falla imperdonablemente al borrar automáticamente y sin razón las alarmas que se han configurado. NEGATIVO TOTAL. De principio aparecen tus alarmas configuradas y cuando vuelves a seleccionar la extensión para agregar alguna otra ya te das cuenta de que las anteriores han desaparecido. No la instalen, no sirve.
- (2018-08-22) Celine Tsang: All the "malfunctions" were working fine for me. I got the notification and alarm when the time's up. I like the multi-task countdown function, as well as the options to add mins/set time directly for countdown. What more I'm looking for is the a more precise countdown time shown, such as a decreasing time bar/counting down in sec showing, etc, something more visual on how much time actually left for each task. Good extension, will keep using it.
- (2018-07-27) Stephanie Howard: Coo coo coo coo. I like the alarm. It is simple and works well. Thank you
- (2018-06-10) Ms. Nay Nay: Works as expected for me
- (2018-06-09) i wish it would alarm longer and/or continue alarming until extension time is set.
- (2018-05-24) C MUK: Works on my pc no problem at all. Would be nice to have a setting to set up daily alarms, instead of having to do it every day, just have it scheduled to repeat every day at the same time. But otherwise works perfectly
- (2018-04-01) Mario Bernal: me funciona muy bien, me gustaría tuviera un poco mas de 10 espacios para alarma
- (2018-03-22) Montivea Morris: it simply doesn't work.
- (2018-03-06) Carlos Gómez: No he podido hacer que funcione. Tal vez sea necesario agregar un instructivo.
- (2018-02-09) Fábio Oliveira: Don't waste your time with this. There's no sound or notification when it goes off so it easily goes unnoticed. Rubbish!
- (2018-01-23) Ray Fernandez: junk.
- (2018-01-04) Carey Lefebvre: Do not waste your time. I wished it worked. I need an app exactly like this but this does NOT work.
- (2017-12-30) Wish _list: cool
- (2017-12-16) Gersivan Oliveira: Bugs++
- (2017-11-21) Clark Johnson: Terrible.................................................................
- (2017-11-20) Metaqse Davtian: not working
- (2017-10-23) Tim Ingersoll: Doesn't work. Looks like they are not updating it to keep up with Chrome updates. To bad,