Dial and call phone numbers from any webpage, or add them to an automated calling list.
Dial and call phone numbers from any webpage, or add them to an automated calling list. With this extension, Aircall’s Click-to-Dial and Power Dialer features are available to help you connect with customers faster. Automatically identify phone numbers on a webpage and add them to your Aircall phone or to an automated calling queue. - Dial and call phone numbers from any webpage or add them to an automated calling list. - Select which local or international numbers to validate or detect from any webpage, such as a prospect’s website, Google Sheets, and more. - Choose to scan a webpage when you want to find phone numbers. - Multi-select or reorder the list of detected numbers to add to a Power Dialer session. - Quickly identify duplicate or invalid numbers for better accuracy. - Detected numbers can be highlighted (or not highlighted), and clearly explained. - A flexible widget that can be moved on your screen for better viewing
- (2022-06-20) Ildefonso Moyano: No funciona para marcación directa desde Salesforce. 4 años que tienen esta incidencia y no lo han solucionado aún. Decepciona bastante.
- (2022-04-07) Oscar Cajiao: Glitches all the time, the worse customer service (on boarding), and support team. In top of that they lock you for a year contract when you wanted to do month to month
- (2022-03-25) Jay Hartenbach: The click to call button does not work. I am not sure what other purpose the app has.
- (2021-08-25) Johannes Scheibe: The chrome extension does what I want it to do, but it messes with the layout on the deals funnel page on Pipedrive.
- (2021-07-27) Brian Wilson: Like everyone else - the extension update is terrible. Have not been able to use it since the update - we now have to manually enter phone numbers into aircall. Support have been responsive but thoroughly unhelpful.
- (2021-07-20) David Richter: Guys, unfortunately your most recent update is completely devoid of proper UX understanding. You need to give options to remove the new annoying green button that pops up on every single webpage I go to. Second, talk to the delivery team and ask them how many user case studies they competed before deciding on this new design... I would suggest they did none but should have done many. A complete waste of money on your end and a complete pain for everyone using you product.
- (2021-07-19) Maxime PAYA: C'est pas possible cette mise à jour ! Comment on peut lancer une mise à jour de la sorte sans tester au préalable avec de vrais users ? On se retrouve avec un spam sur l'écran si on veut avoir des numéros click to call, on perd du temps et on passe son temps à cliquer de partout. Il faut régler en urgence cela car ça ne peut pas durer
- (2021-07-16) Yves Trocheris: horrible cette mise à jour, on passe 3x plus de temps pour lancer un call
- (2021-07-14) Chris Fowler: Your updated extension is terrible! We have lost useability with our JobAdder system and the green window keeps getting in the way of our work!
- (2021-07-14) 红红: pls get back to the OLD VERSION！！！！！！ the update is totally rubbish, very hard to use.
- (2021-07-14) O.P. Sihota: The chrome extension was so amazing and so useful, but it was "updated" today and now has become completely useless. The widget can't be moved, so it takes up important real-estate on the screen at all times. It now makes me manually press scan for phone numbers instead of automatically doing so. At that point, I'm better off just "copying" and "pasting" the numbers into Air call myself. Please turn it back, it's absolutely destroying my work-flow like this and I'm sure many others agree.
- (2021-07-14) Scott Brereton: You must be out of your minds - why would I want a big green rectangle in the bottom corner of every web page that I visit
- (2021-07-14) Annastasia Ellis: I don't like the update. It's too blocky and gets in the way when I'm trying to work.
- (2021-07-14) Tim Gréau: New plugin not working from SFDC or Outreach. + the little widget at the bottom at the page cannot be removed. so annoying, please go back to the previous version!
- (2021-07-14) Andreja Torkar: Worst app of my life. You randomly get locked out, half of the legit numbers are blocked, you get caught in a call loops or calls get cancelled without you knowing why (no feedback). Only thing worse than this app is Aircall customer support, promising improvement, but nohting happens for months. Literally it would be better it we just connected yogurt cups with a string. You want your company to die? Subscribe to Aircall.
- (2021-07-14) Frank Hugi: - calls randomly disconnect - repetitive echoes - delays in talks - sometimes target phone numbers work, minutes later they don't even connect anymore, then they work again once page refreshed --> Major paint-point: we have to use it due to Hubspot. If any other solution would be available, we would migrate away from Aircall ASAP!
- (2021-07-14) Symeon Spiess: Very buggy.. can be extremely frustrating. Technically good but only when it works.
- (2021-07-14) Kevin Käser: The new app is unusable!
- (2021-02-02) Ryan Song: gooooooood
- (2020-12-09) Kasper Zielinski: It requires me to log in to the extension every time I close chrome, but it doesn't recognize my credentials, so then I have to remove the extension and add it again. Also bumping the previous comment that the cache doesn't update the numbers if you click on multiple ones within one page.
- (2020-10-10) Ruben Violinha: The cache does not update the numbers if you click on multiple ones within one page
- (2020-07-09) Matthew Giffney: cheers mate
- (2019-05-09) Hymed ISMAIL: Parfait, simple et efficace
- (2018-06-15) Alberto Ramírez Sifuentes: Funciona para los teléfonos en pag web, pero no para los teléfonos en Salesforce , si convierte el link, pero no da acción. Espero puedan arreglarlo.
- (2018-01-10) Live Advent: mantap
- (2017-08-20) Almanzo Desmet: fantastisch
- (2016-12-01) Jason Reuben: Love aircall