Easy and quick way to view and control your IP-cameras
This Extension allows you to view and control your IP-Cameras in the popup window. To work you must select the camera model (or you can use 'Autoscan'), set the address, username and password to access the IP-camera in the Options. This is a free function of the Extension. * * * Privacy: All settings of your cameras are stored on your local machine and never be transferred to the third-party computers. * * * MyIPCam is the easiest and fastest way to view your IP cameras. Basic functions, such as viewing and controlling the camera in a popup window, are free. But you can get more: -- the function of image recording (to the Download folder), -- the ability to view your cameras in a separate tab and in a separate window (for example, you can use full-screen mode), -- 'Options' page and Popup window of the extension can be password protected, -- the ability of extended PTZ (go to / set preset) for some cameras. To activate these functions, you must pay a small fee. * * * If you have problems setting up the extension, please write on [email protected] * * * If you can not find your camera in the list "Cam model" in "Options", try to use the field "Use snapshot path". In this field you should enter a PATH (/path) to the camera JPEG snapshot. All IP-cameras have different snapshot link. NOTE. How to disable 'Save as..' storm for image recording: 1. Open Chrome Settings 2. Scroll down and click "Show advanced settings..." 3. Find 'Downloads' 4. Disable 'Ask where to save each file before downloading' v1.2.8 - From this version you can not increase image from camera by clicking on image (for cameras 3-24) in free version v1.2.6 - new MJPEG types: Generic v2, Generic v3 - From this version you can not increase image from camera by clicking on image (for cameras 5-24) in free version v1.2.5 - fixed some bugs v1.2.4 - added *.jpeg v1.2.3 - added item 'FDT v.1' in 'MJPEG Video' tab for FDT (and other) cameras - full version now cost 3.5 usd. v1.2.2 - added HTTPS for cameras /Beta mode/ (If you want to use HTTPS protocol for camera, type "https" in the field "Description" (in any like place you want). Example: Description - "My Home (https)". In other words, the "Description" field should contain the "https" string.) - added support of Xiaomi (with non-official firmware) v1.2.1 - added item 'Wansview v.1' for Wansview W2 camera - reduced start-banner showing time (now 1.5 sec, was 3 sec) v1.2.0 - Now all Activation codes (for full version) are unlimited by time. Old codes and new codes - unlimited by time of using for all users who bought and will buy full version. v1.1.99 - added my promo image [3 sec] (only for free version) v1.1.98 - fixed some bugs - more info in the 'Options' footer v1.1.97 - added 'MJPEG type': Raspberry Pi v1.1.96 - added 'Cam models': AVTECH ch.1 ... AVTECH ch.4 - added 'AVTECH v.5' to the 'MJPEG type' list - Menu item 'MJPEG video' moved on the 2nd position v1.1.95 - some bugs fixed v1.1.94 - Added new MJPEG type: "Amcrest v1" v1.1.93 - Added green button "Buy Full Version" v1.1.92 - Added MJPEG for some AVTECH v1.1.91 - Added MJPEG for some Axis cameras v1.1.90 - 'loading...' progress bar for Options v1.1.89 - added 'Canon' (MJPEG video tab) v1.1.88 - added support of 'Blue Iris' server (MJPEG video tab) v1.1.87 - added MJPEG for Samsung v1.1.86 - added MJPEG for Amcrest - added MJPEG for Hikvision v1.1.85 - added MJPEG-video support for some cameras - added AutoScan function for MJPEG. v1.1.84 - added HikVision ch17-ch32 v1.1.83 - added Litecoin and Ethereum payments. v1.1.82 - Fixed some bugs v1.1.81 - added Floureon v1 and Floureon v2 v1.1.80 - added new PTZ-type: AVIOSYS Kamera 9060 Series; BlueJay BCN-401; Edimax IC-7000(2), IC-9000; Laser NT-IPC360; Swann Max-IP-Cam; Rimax 7200 v1.1.79 - fixed some bugs v1.1.78 - improved MJPEG feature (#2) v1.1.77 - added 'Reolink v1' - improved MJPEG feature v1.1.76 - Android App 'IP Webcam' - added support (also you can type mjpeg path in MJPEG tab: /video) - Fixed bug with MJPEG for Chrome 59, 60 v1.1.75 - PTZ type 'HikVision' for the "Window" - added MJPEG in the "export/import" v1.1.74 - added PTZ for HikVision v1.1.73 - MJPEG in the 'Window' v1.1.72 - added MJPEG stream support (for "Windows" in the next version) - now you can disable "OnTab" and "Window" autorefresh (in Advanced settings) v1.1.71 - fixed bug with camera22 - added Beward v.3 v1.1.70 - added HikVision ch5-ch16, Airsight - added Trendnet IP-TV410 (and other) PTZ type - now you can disable DUMMY variable (advanced settings) v1.1.69 - fixed bug with Amcrest PTZ v1.1.68 - added new PTZ: Amcrest v1.1.67 - added new PTZ: Edimax, Planet etc. v1.1.66 - added 'Y-cam v3' v1.1.65 - "OnTab", "Window" - page auto refresh every 3 minutes. v1.1.64 - Fixed bug "Memory Leak" which was the cause of the page crash (On tab, Window) v1.1.63 - PTZ presets v1.1.62 - new PTZ features v1.1.61 - fixed bug: when cam login (or password) is emty v1.1.60 - 'Ucam247 v.1', 'TP-Link v.3' - New resolution v1.1.59 - Fixed some bugs v1.1.58 - 'Window' for Cameras v1.1.57 - Protection Popup-window by password (not free) v1.1.56 - Fixed bug with Export function (when settings include quotes) v1.1.55 - Added Export/Import/Backup function v1.1.54 - Fixed bug with 'snapshot' setting - Paid version: 2.99 USD v1.1.53 - 24 cameras - 'Save image' for each camera v1.1.52 - minor bugs fixed v1.1.51 - added AirLink v.2 in the Cam Model v1.1.50 - Some bugs fixed v1.1.49 - Astak Mole, Logenex Teleport, Tenvis. v1.1.48 - Some bugs fixed. v1.1.47 - Reduced price for the paid version. v1.1.46 - Some bugs fixed. v1.1.44 - Ability to change Chrome 'User-Agent' for some cameras. v1.1.43 - minor bugs fixed v1.1.42 - Keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+M - Popup Window v1.1.41 - Fixed 'Panasonic PTZ' bug (Home command) v1.1.40 - New 'Cam models': - - 'Lorex v1-v4' - - 'HikVision v3-v11' - - 'Wanscam v3' v1.1.39 - Fixed freezing images from the cameras. - Tenvis TH671 support ('Tenvis v.1'). v1.1.38 - 'Foscam v3' (C1 etc) added in AutoScan. v1.1.37 - support of new Foscam firmware v1.1.36 - minor bugs fixed (correct name of downloaded image) v1.1.35 - minor bugs fixed v1.1.34 - saving images from cameras (rec/stop) in the Downloads folder (not free function) v1.1.33 - ZoomIn, ZoomOut for "Foscam v2" and "Axis" PTZ type - Password for the Options page (not free function) v1.1.32 - minor bug fixed v1.1.31 - new cameras v1.1.30 - "AutoScan..." bug fixed v1.1.29 - new cameras v1.1.28 - minor bugs fixed v1.1.27 - new PTZ types v1.1.26 - 12 cameras - new PTZ for tenvis v1.1.25 - AutoScan bug fixed v1.1.24 - "Cam model" automatic scanning added v1.1.23 - bugs fixed. v1.1.22 - AirLink camera added. v1.1.21 - Added explanations. v1.1.20 - Minor bugs fixed. v1.1.19 - "Cameras on Tab" viewing modification. v1.1.18 - Full screen mode added. v1.1.17 - Added Wanscam, Swann and Y-cam cameras. v1.1.16 - This version has the ability to view your cameras on a separate tab (for example, you can use the full screen mode). This feature is not free (small donation). v1.1.14 - Added new PTZ models of cam v1.1.12 - Added "Rotation" in Options - Added "Resolution" in Options: "4:3", "16:9" - Added new PTZ models of cam v1.1.10 - Added manual mode for PTZ setting (enter ptz url) - Added Foscam v2 v1.1.9 - Added new models of cameras - fixed some bugs v1.1.8 - Added new models of cameras v1.1.7 - fixed some bugs v1.1.6 - modified PTZ for some models of IP cam v1.1.5 - added PTZ for some models of IP cam v1.1.4 - fixed some bugs (PTZ) - added PTZ-home command v1.1.3 - Added new models of cameras - Available PTZ (Pan and Tilt) in test mode v1.1.2 - Allows you to view 6 cameras - Added new models of cameras
- (2020-02-13) 50lmyr: Ugly interface, camera not working (only app that that actually camera not working).
- (2019-12-10) Sergio Anzi: a me non funziona con tapo c200
- (2019-12-06) Matthew Ciuccio: It works great for my needs, thank you!
- (2019-11-08) Iylian Maximov: TOOOPPPPPP...
- (2019-11-06) Greg W: While it works, it is too jumpy and static. Picture/Stream is poorer than I can see using other similar software. I'd actually like my money back
- (2019-10-05) Jack C: werkt goed met al mijn camera's
- (2019-09-04) Stanley Nelson: I am another user who used to really like this extension but lately things haven't gone well. I am using this extension on a Chromebox with Reolink and Jennov cameras. For some reason, the extension disappears from the toolbar, when I investigate Chrome reports it as corrupt. It has turned into a real hassle setting up the extension and finding the cameras. I reported this problem to the creator of the extension via separate email but he never responded. Meanwhile, every time I repair the extension I have to reactivate it and I suppose each of those activations count towards my 20 activation limit. The things I like about this extension is that you can use it with a wide variety of cameras. And what I really like is that you can put it on a tab. Other similar extensions want to take up your entire screen and you can't do nothing else. I can cast the picture on the MyIPCam tab to a Chromecast device connected to another monitor so I can then see what the camera sees full time, even when I am on a different tab on the Chromebox. Please fix the corruption problem.
- (2019-06-10) Randall Mason: Very poor design. It has quite bad error messages. Did it reach the camera? Did I configure it wrong? Is it an authentication issue? It also is NOT free for anything other than a separate window. If this is what you want, and you're okay with getting nagged, it's free-ish.
- (2019-05-22) saban daplan: güzel
- (2019-04-30) 楊健一: 速度快到不行, 設備支援度也非常廣泛
- (2019-04-28) Вилен Виленов: Давно искал чем на Линуксе просто открыть IP камеры (без танцев с бубном). Отличное расширение и денег по сравнению с официалыми просит копейки.
- (2019-04-25) THI PHUONG TRAN: hay
- (2019-03-28) XEO XTH: Muy buena, tiene gran variedad de camaras la amcrest funciona como "Y-Cam V3" por si les da error. Una aplicación útil para acceder rápidamente a tus camaras desde el navegador, imprescindible.
- (2019-03-06) Даже стандартный hikvision платформы R0 для этого расширения неподъемен... Удаляем-с...
- (2019-02-10) Just paid my 3 bucks. What is not to love about this program? It works, the GUI is simple and the price is more than acceptable. It setup very easily with my HikVision PTZ camera. A whole lot easier than setting up my HikVision was. The PTZ function works great, although I am not finding a manual zoom function. Great job Denis!
- (2019-01-19) Con Sorts: saw my hikvision ip camera, but it demands money on a thumbnail view before you can confirm if it actually works with a live full resolution video.
- (2018-12-22) Beertje Beer: Al jaren blij met deze extentie.. :) Was best nog niet zo lang geleden, dat het een gedoe was in Linux etc etc.. Toen was deze al een uitkomst.. En dat is die nog steeds. Al moet ik wel kwijt dat men de afgelopen jaren met Linux wel een flinke inhaalslag gemaakt hebben, op het vlak met audiovisueel.. Gelukkig.. gegroet.. Beer
- (2018-12-07) George Doscher: Great little extension well worth 3 bucks. I have it working with DLink and Rocam cameras. Nice little pop out and or tabbed view of the cameras. The controls options work fine as well.
- (2018-12-06) Bryan Howie: I use to love this app! Now you can expect to see a ad for 3 seconds every time you open it!!! I'd rather see a ad banner in between cameras and not over my camera. POOR UPDATE DECISION
- (2018-11-21) Jeff Arias: I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSS BRO
- (2018-11-10) Gordon McIntosh: This is excellent Not for those who dont understand a little bit of tech knowledge - It will not take long to learn it - if you dont understand just ask do not complain you will not learn anything
- (2018-09-18) Quincy Edmonds: I found this app to be one of my now new favorite apps so far. those of you who's having trouble: 1st refresh or change your browser or reboot system this will help clear out any data or allow any updates needed for you system: 2nd make sure you are typing in Ip address in correctly and port number should look something like this 192.168.1.1:8080 the 5th number will change when rebooting you system and the last four are your port number which you will enter right below the Ip address. One last thing if you go to Advance Setting at the top of the first page then hit the MJPEG VIDEO input the required info and auto scan, your image will pop up in real time video so make sure all your devices are compatible with the app and that your streaming on the correct network. Thanks for taking time to read this post and I hope that I was able to help anyone in seeking a simple solution.
- (2018-08-24) randal villata: it doesn't work with amcrest cameras and a chromebook
- (2018-08-10) léon peters: it was sufficient for me.
- (2018-08-06) Bishop Clark: This addon can "read and change all your data on all web sites you visit." WHAT?!?!? Uninstall.
- (2020-02-20, v:1.2.8) John Gibbons: Site access - Privacy concern
Just a privacy concern, the permissions for the extension require "Can read and change site data - On all sites". Why is this required ? Does this mean you can snoop all my sites I'm viewing ?
- (2020-02-14, v:1.2.8) Les Derusha: Supported Cameras
- (2020-02-11, v:1.2.8) Brian Frank: RTSP Converter
Hello, seen this old tweet when trying to add a Wyze Cam feed via RTSP how do you do it? "RTSP does not supported unfortunately. But you can use RTSP-MJPEG converter, mail me if you need more info."
- (2020-01-07, v:1.2.8) Eelke Schokker: add on
as cameras are used also smart switches are on the move i would like to see a option of a overlay with buttons that can fire off a link ifttt webhooks
- (2019-12-26, v:1.2.8) Ando Chezmetsyan: hik connect home surveillance
hi on my android i have hik-c0nnect app i can view my exterior videos / securiy.. can i with this 1 on my pc>?
- (2019-12-18, v:1.2.8) Bittor Peña Nanclares: Error
Response is received but no image: Error 404. Try manual settings.
- (2019-12-15, v:1.2.8) Kimberly Marino: cameras not showing on one laptop but is there on others
I just got a new router. I redid all the cameras and got them on 2 of my computers. but I can not get them to show up on one laptop. I just see the empty boxes. I am not sure what I need to do. I put all the same information that is on one of the computers that they are showing on and nothing. I even restarted the computer.
- (2019-11-26, v:1.2.8) Justin H: Reolink Argus Pro cam
I've got 2 of these and cannot seem to get a picture for either of them. Can you advise on the settings I should have in the Options?
- (2019-11-26, v:1.2.8) Ganotepp Deutschland: does´t work with some Wansview cameras
I can´t use it with my new Wansview W2 and Wansview Q3 cameras. What can I do?
- (2019-10-30, v:1.2.8) Woodard Mike: ip cam
I have 8 cameras but only 1 shows up. when I scan I can see all of them briefly
- (2019-10-24, v:1.2.8) Buddy Smith: ip camera
I don't know how to use this service . when I put my ip for camera address , and username and password it says plug in not supported . now what . [email protected]
- (2019-10-10, v:1.2.8) Austin Barbell: Amcrest
My goal is to run full screen 1080 x 720p with my amcrest camera. However the video is pretty poor quality when testing. My Settings are Cam Mod = Y-cam v.1 Resolution 1920x720 (6x9) MJPEG = Amcrest ch.0
- (2019-09-15, v:1.2.8) Michel El-Khazen: My microsoft LifeCam 1.3 is not working on windows 10
Although i have the driver
- (2019-07-24, v:1.2.8) Brian Frank: Audio Feed
Add the ability to listen to the audio feed from the camera.
- (2019-07-17, v:1.2.7) Alan Eden: MPEG problems
Great app. The picture is excellent. It's just a little choppy, not bad at all. I wanted to try MJPEG video to see if I get a smoother video. I tried entering --- /videostream.cgi --- /videostream.cgi?user=[USERNAME]&pwd=[PASSWORD] --- /video.cgi --- /cgi-bin/CGIStream.cgi?cmd=GetMJStream&user=[USERNAME]&pwd=[PASSWORD] --- /CGIStream.cgi?cmd=GetMJStream&user=[USERNAME]&pwd=[PASSWORD] --- on the MJPEG video page but none of these worked. I tried each with MJPEG type = Foscam v.1 - v.4 and "use MJPEG path below". The Z2 is basically an updated fI19826. I entered [USERNAME] and [PASSWORD] in the same format that works with several other commands I use, eg ----- http://[URL]/cgi-bin/CGIProxy.fcgi?cmd=snapPicture2&usr=[USERNAME]&pwd=[PASSWORD] ----- Note the instructions say ----- Path to MJPEG stream (not URL, just PATH: e.x.: /videostream.cgi): ----- so I did leave off the http://[URL] part Do you have any suggestions? Thank You
- (2019-07-03, v:1.2.7) N. Kore Parker: Cost
So how much does this cost for more functions? I have Tbi, can't work, can't get a disability so a little money for some may be way too much for me. Not that theft isn't costing me. Can you do baby step explicit instructions- as in assume I can't remember how to do anything on the pc?
- (2019-06-28, v:1.2.6) T. Tillmann: eine Kamera funktioniert nicht
Ich habe 2 Kameras von Tenvis. Eine funktioniert (jpt3815w). IPRobot3 funktioniert nicht. IP Cameras sind beide mit Standbild zu sehen. mjpeg nur ipt3815w. iprobot3 gibt fehler.