Easy and quick way to view and control your IP-cameras
- (2020-06-22) ejsanyo01: Работает с mjpeg-стримами с платы ESP32 CAM!
- (2020-04-14) Magnus W: The description needs to be clearer about the fact that it's only free to view the cameras in the popup that opens when you click the extension icon in the Chrome toolbar. Viewing cameras in a normal browser window - which is what I would expect that a Chrome extension would support by default - requires payment. Also, it doesn't seem to support RTSP, so it's useless for me anyway.
- (2020-04-12) Márcio Casais: otima muito boa
- (2020-02-13) 50lmyr: Ugly interface, camera not working (only app that that actually camera not working).
- (2019-12-10) Sergio Anzi: a me non funziona con tapo c200
- (2019-12-06) Matthew Ciuccio: It works great for my needs, thank you!
- (2019-11-08) Iylian Maximov: TOOOPPPPPP...
- (2019-11-06) Greg W: While it works, it is too jumpy and static. Picture/Stream is poorer than I can see using other similar software. I'd actually like my money back
- (2019-10-05) Jack C: werkt goed met al mijn camera's
- (2019-09-04) Stanley Nelson: I am another user who used to really like this extension but lately things haven't gone well. I am using this extension on a Chromebox with Reolink and Jennov cameras. For some reason, the extension disappears from the toolbar, when I investigate Chrome reports it as corrupt. It has turned into a real hassle setting up the extension and finding the cameras. I reported this problem to the creator of the extension via separate email but he never responded. Meanwhile, every time I repair the extension I have to reactivate it and I suppose each of those activations count towards my 20 activation limit. The things I like about this extension is that you can use it with a wide variety of cameras. And what I really like is that you can put it on a tab. Other similar extensions want to take up your entire screen and you can't do nothing else. I can cast the picture on the MyIPCam tab to a Chromecast device connected to another monitor so I can then see what the camera sees full time, even when I am on a different tab on the Chromebox. Please fix the corruption problem.
- (2019-06-10) Randall Mason: Very poor design. It has quite bad error messages. Did it reach the camera? Did I configure it wrong? Is it an authentication issue? It also is NOT free for anything other than a separate window. If this is what you want, and you're okay with getting nagged, it's free-ish.
- (2019-05-22) saban daplan: güzel
- (2019-04-30) 楊健一: 速度快到不行, 設備支援度也非常廣泛
- (2019-04-28) Вилен Виленов: Давно искал чем на Линуксе просто открыть IP камеры (без танцев с бубном). Отличное расширение и денег по сравнению с официалыми просит копейки.
- (2019-04-25) THI PHUONG TRAN: hay
- (2019-03-28) XEO XTH: Muy buena, tiene gran variedad de camaras la amcrest funciona como "Y-Cam V3" por si les da error. Una aplicación útil para acceder rápidamente a tus camaras desde el navegador, imprescindible.
- (2019-03-06) Даже стандартный hikvision платформы R0 для этого расширения неподъемен... Удаляем-с...
- (2019-02-10) Just paid my 3 bucks. What is not to love about this program? It works, the GUI is simple and the price is more than acceptable. It setup very easily with my HikVision PTZ camera. A whole lot easier than setting up my HikVision was. The PTZ function works great, although I am not finding a manual zoom function. Great job Denis!
- (2019-01-19) Con Sorts: saw my hikvision ip camera, but it demands money on a thumbnail view before you can confirm if it actually works with a live full resolution video.
- (2018-12-22) Beertje Beer: Al jaren blij met deze extentie.. :) Was best nog niet zo lang geleden, dat het een gedoe was in Linux etc etc.. Toen was deze al een uitkomst.. En dat is die nog steeds. Al moet ik wel kwijt dat men de afgelopen jaren met Linux wel een flinke inhaalslag gemaakt hebben, op het vlak met audiovisueel.. Gelukkig.. gegroet.. Beer
- (2018-12-07) George Doscher: Great little extension well worth 3 bucks. I have it working with DLink and Rocam cameras. Nice little pop out and or tabbed view of the cameras. The controls options work fine as well.
- (2018-12-06) Bryan Howie: I use to love this app! Now you can expect to see a ad for 3 seconds every time you open it!!! I'd rather see a ad banner in between cameras and not over my camera. POOR UPDATE DECISION
- (2018-11-21) Jeff Arias: I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSS BRO
- (2018-11-10) Gordon McIntosh: This is excellent Not for those who dont understand a little bit of tech knowledge - It will not take long to learn it - if you dont understand just ask do not complain you will not learn anything
- (2018-09-18) Quincy Edmonds: I found this app to be one of my now new favorite apps so far. those of you who's having trouble: 1st refresh or change your browser or reboot system this will help clear out any data or allow any updates needed for you system: 2nd make sure you are typing in Ip address in correctly and port number should look something like this 192.168.1.1:8080 the 5th number will change when rebooting you system and the last four are your port number which you will enter right below the Ip address. One last thing if you go to Advance Setting at the top of the first page then hit the MJPEG VIDEO input the required info and auto scan, your image will pop up in real time video so make sure all your devices are compatible with the app and that your streaming on the correct network. Thanks for taking time to read this post and I hope that I was able to help anyone in seeking a simple solution.
- (2020-07-12, v:1.2.10) Robert Cook: one of 3 enabled cameras not opening up
I've enabled 3 cameras all of which are found when I click on each one to auto search but when I open the extension My IP Cam only two of them appear on the screen with the third just your camera logo. Any suggestions?
- (2020-07-10, v:1.2.10) Robert Birchill: MyIPCam for android?
I have a "paid" version as a Chrome extension on my PC - very pleased with it. Is there a version for my Samsung Android phone? Would work like clicking the icon on my Chrome bookmark?
- (2020-07-07, v:1.2.10) Nate Monie: Settings for a Sunba 601-D20X
Can you help me get this camera set up? I don't see this make in the settings.
- (2020-07-03, v:1.2.10) Thomas Groy: Slow Framerate
I am trying the MyIPCam plugin for Chrome browser in Windows 10 Pro. The framerate is less than 5 frames per second, even though the cameras are on a local gigabit/second network. The computer is a new i7-9700K eight core CPU, 32Gig Ram, NVidia GEForce GTX 1660 Ti, Samsung 970 Evo Pro 1T NVME SSD in an ASUS ROG STRIX Z390 motherboard system. What could be the problem?
- (2020-06-28, v:1.2.10) Danielle Starr: payment issues
I need to find out a payment screen in order to purchase the full app so I might be able to use MyIPCam
- (2020-06-28, v:1.2.10) Danielle Starr: wireless security camera
I have a Swann Wireless Camera I would like to connect it to my chromebook. How Do I Do this?
- (2020-06-19, v:1.2.10) Monty Scroggins: mis-spelled word
I noticed in the RTMP settings page.. The text "Path to RTMP stream (not hole URL, just PATH):" has a mis-spelled word. It should be "Path to RTMP stream (not whole URL, just PATH):" (it should be "whole" not "hole")
- (2020-06-10, v:1.2.10) luisito colina: no window
- (2020-06-09, v:1.2.10) Lyle Ashworth: auto-launch?
Can this auto launch on specific IP addresses?
- (2020-06-08, v:1.2.10) Stan Liderman: Сотрудничество
Здравствуйте ! Меня зовут Станислав, я занимаюсь рекламой и на текущий момент мы активно расширяем список наших партнёров. Столкнувшись с Вашим проектом, хотелось бы, чтоб Вы пополнили их число. Предлагаю данный вопрос обсудить в мессенджере, для более оперативной связи. Предоставьте, пожалуйста, скайп или телеграм, где мы сможем проговорить все детали сотрудничества, либо напишите мне по контактам, указанным ниже. -- С уважением, Станислав. skype: live: .cid.f4c08514b500d4bb telegram: https://t.me/Stanislavtarasov92 [email protected]
- (2020-06-03, v:1.2.10) Pekka: Snapshot JPG not working
Instructions informs: If you can not find your camera in the list "Cam model" in "Options", try to use the field "Use snapshot path". In this field you should enter a PATH (/path) to the camera JPEG snapshot. All IP cameras have different snapshot link. I have correct snapshot path and using this path it's possible to download still photo from camera (using any web browser), but this don't work with MyIPCam addon (Chrome). My correct snapshot path is : http://192.168.1.20/cgi-bin/admin/dump_snapshot.lua Camera model is Planet ICA-W8100 Any idea why this is not working?
- (2020-06-02, v:1.2.10) Andrew Lockard: I'd like to use this with Wyze Cams & Record Videos
Is this possible? I see you can "record images" but that's not the same. My Wyze Cams support RTSP if that helps. I also have a generic IP cam that uses the Wanscam settings that I'd like to record video from. I'd be willing to pay for these features. And I'd FREAKING love to see a widget for both Windows and ChromeOS
- (2020-05-30, v:1.2.10) Olivier SERRES compte principal: ne fonctionne plus depuis la MAJ de chrome
j'utilise l'appli depuis des années (version payante). cela fonctionnait sans soucis sous chrome mais depuis 10 jours environs les cams affichent des ecrans noirs, plus d'image: ca fonctionne sur le téléphone -avec les meme parametres - mais plus rien sur Chrome depuis la dernière MAJ. suis le seul ? probleme avec la mise ou autre parametres ? merci
- (2020-05-22, v:1.2.10) Pete Acosta: Blue Iris
Having Issues on setting up mjeg stream from blue Iris, what am I doing wrong?
- (2020-05-12, v:1.2.10) Sab Khatri: Suneyes
Is this compatible with Suneyes SP-P180iswpt camera ? If so what port to i add and how to configure PTZ? Thanks
- (2020-05-11, v:1.2.10) Where the F### do I begin: connect computer to cellphone for webcam
cannot connect samsung android to chromebook to be used as webcam. how do i connect them?
- (2020-05-02, v:1.2.10) mike Horhota: Foscam
I have a foscam IP cam, can I use it?
- (2020-04-17, v:1.2.10) Saverio Conigliaro: 90 degree turn
I'd like to perform 90 degree turn (right or left) and image flip/mirror. Is it possible?
- (2020-03-26, v:1.2.9) Marc Hall: Unifi Video
Is there a compatible cam to select as I do not see UVC G3 Micro, for example. Nice plugin thanks.
- (2020-03-19, v:1.2.9) Paul Brent Waters: Amcrest IP2M-84
I've followed the instruction https://twitter.com/MyIPCamApp/status/1041722224930181120 but I can not get my Amcrest IP2M-84 to work. Any other Ideas?
- (2020-03-13, v:1.2.9) Himant kumar Kumar: CAMERA
HIMANT KUMAR BOJH
- (2020-03-11, v:1.2.9) Edward McCartney: Compatable ?
I have several of the cheap Alptop PTZ cams sold on Amazon.....will this allow me to view on Chromebooks ?
- (2020-03-11, v:1.2.9) Adams Tire: Lorax
Does this support the Loraz home camera system?
- (2020-03-09, v:1.2.9) Paul Brent Waters: Full Screen
I want to use the full screen but it only stays full screen for a few minutes then goes back to viewing all the cameras in the tab. How do I keep it full screen
- (2020-02-20, v:1.2.8) John Gibbons: Site access - Privacy concern
Just a privacy concern, the permissions for the extension require "Can read and change site data - On all sites". Why is this required ? Does this mean you can snoop all my sites I'm viewing ?