Adds Polyratings (and much more) to PASS!
This tool adds many useful features, such as Polyratings integration, to PASS. It was created with the goal of simplifying the (stressful) registration process for Cal Poly students. Features: - Polyrating and number of evaluations appear next to the instructor's name (if they exist) - Background behind the instructor's name changes color corresponding to their rating - Click on any teacher's name to see their full Polyratings page (if it exists) - Search Polyratings for teachers and classes from the Chrome search bar (keyword is 'rating') - Options to gray out or hide classes that are closed, cancelled, conflict with your schedule, or have STAFF listed as the instructor - Checkbox at the top of each class list to select/unselect all classes at once - Click on any section header to toggle showing/hiding the course description - Errors list is now part of the sidebar instead of on top of the class listings For those interested, source can be found here: https://github.com/timstoddard/PassThePlebs
- (2018-10-25) Leanna McMahon: So amazingly useful. Now I don't have to go back and forth between Polyratings, thank you!
- (2017-07-20) Victor Wei: Saves a lot of clicking. Thanks Tim!
- (2017-03-02) Joe Durand: good job!
- (2017-02-27) Paul Bains: Great job, works great. Don't have to search for each and every professor and waste time on polyrating
- (2017-02-24) Nicole: Works great! Thanks :)
- (2017-02-19) Derick C: Awesome work thanks!
- (2018-11-27, v:1.1.3) Jenna Landy: Posts polyratings for incorrect professor
For professors that aren't on polyratings yet, it posts the rating for another professor with the same last name. (In particular, this happens for Jean Davidson, where Benjamin Davidson's 0.33 rating is displayed).