The easiest screen capture and annotation tool in the universe!
Screenr is the fastest screen capture and image annotation tool on Chrome. Don’t waste time anymore putting arrows, highlighting areas and resizing your comments to make them visible. With screenr, instantly start typing your comments on a side panel next to your image and share your annotated screenshot in one click. It’s the easiest way to communicate with your images! 【Capture】 1. Capture visible part of browser in one click 2. Supports PNG format 【Annotate & Edit】 1. Annotate any images in one click 2. See all comments and annotations in a dedicated area 3. Simple visual queues to link the annotation marker and its comments 【Save & Share】 1. Instant upload to screenr.co and get a shareable link 2. COMING SOON - Deep integrations with business apps (Slack, Trello, JIRA, GitHub...) 3. COMING SOON - Technical context of the screenshot (URL, Browser & OS version, screen size...) Screenr is designed to help product managers, QA engineers and designers easily provide visual feedback and collaborate with their team. When your screen capture is ready, upload it to your clipboard via a shareable link or convert it into your existing messaging or project management apps. — We appreciate and receive many user suggestions and requests for improvements. If you have features you would like to see added, or experience a bug for reporting, please send us e-mail at [email protected] Doing so will allow us to consider any improvements and correct any bugs as soon as possible. Thank you!
- (2020-01-27) Krzysiek Nieważne: A great extension but it would be perfect if it did a screen shot of the whole page, not just a section or a whole page or section.
- (2019-08-19) Russ Michaels: Doesn't work. I have tried many times, but it just says "publishing" and then nothing happens.
- (2019-08-13) Sleep Apnea Man: I'm having issues logging in to my account. I even tried resetting password, and nothing is happening. Please help?
- (2019-07-29) Kumamia Kumamia: It`s great app, but i can`t sign in from google account. Please, fix it. I need this app.
- (2019-03-10) Ana: If you search up Screencastify, you will see they just ripped it off and are profiting off other developer's hard work. They even used the same gradien for the thumbnail. 1 star.
- (2018-11-05) fabianvon: Great little tool, easy to use and share. Great work
- (2018-07-28) Charlene Leung Ho: Simple tool that addresses my need! I love that I don't need to use arrows to point at what I'm trying to talk about. It's easy for me to use, and easy for my team to read and understand.
- (2018-07-13) Yael Cypers: Very easy to take screenshots and make comments!
- (2018-07-13) Aaron Qian: I love the convenience and ease of use of this app! Just click and type your comments. It can't get any easier than that!
- (2018-07-13) Chris Atanasian: Works really well, and easy to use!
- (2018-07-11) Megane Pullman: Wish I knew about that tool a while ago! Tried a lot of different options and that one is a no-brainer: - Couldn't be quicker to access: click the extension button and begin putting notes down right away - Ultra intuitive from the beginning: click anywhere to add your first comment, click again to add a second one... - Very flexible: you can save and update your comments at any time - Perfect to communicate: super easy to share with everyone (URL links are generated) and pointer is precise enough to avoid any miscommunication I use it for Product Management to communicate with developers and designers everyday and it's saving us a tremendous amount of time.
- (2018-07-07) Jesse Ω: This is so simple and insanely amazing
- (2018-02-14) Jocelyne Hautreux: Belle idée car effectivement les copies d'écran sont souvent très galère...Merci Etienne et Gilles
- (2018-02-08) Hzg Helene: très pratique, évite de longs discours et des malentendus.
- (2018-01-11) Etienne de Boursetty: Oh man! This saves me HOURS every day! I. LOVE. IT.
- (2017-12-06) Carl Hu: Simple and easy to use. Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2017-11-25) Gilles Marchand: Incredibly simple screenshot and annotation tool. Very polished, And it is really fast and snappy. My new favorite extension! I
- (2017-09-29) Ariel Vardi: Simple and powerful - love it!
- (2020-04-23, v:0.2.19) Kyle Stenson: Additional steps text box without needing to add a step #
Sometimes there are some pre-steps, comments, or final steps that don't need to be indicated by a step #. It would be next to be able to add a comment in a text box anywhere on the right side step list.
- (2019-09-24, v:0.2.19) Fantom Agency: Potentially Acquiring Screenr
Hey, Tried sending an email but no luck. Are you interested in selling Screenr at all? Let me know, Luis
- (2019-09-11, v:0.2.19) Kane Thomas: Are you interested in selling Screenr?
Hey there! Just curious if you'd be willing to chat with me about buying Screenr? Thanks for your time!
- (2019-08-22, v:0.2.19) Brenton Kelly: Can't log in or publish
As of 2 - 3 weeks ago, I can no longer publish. I tried logging out to log back in and I can't log in now either.
- (2019-08-08, v:0.2.19) Keanu Husen: No longer publishes.
Looks like the plugin is no longer working with Chrome. It doesn't publish and thus I can't copy a link to send out.
- (2019-08-01, v:0.2.19) Keturah Rush: not able to sign in
I installed the extension, but am unable to Login/Signup.... when I click connect with Google and put in my information...nothing happens.
- (2019-07-23, v:0.2.19) Vanessa Paula Togniolo | Texto e Forma: Problem
Sometinhg is wrong and tge plugin is not working anymore.Any news about that?
- (2019-05-26, v:0.2.19) Anshil Bhansali: Acquisition?
Hello, Would you have any interest in selling screenr? I find it a really valuable tool with lots of potential with image recognition software.
- (2019-04-01, v:0.2.19) Dal sd: Interested in Acquiring Screenr?
Hello Gilles, I came across Screenr in the Google Chrome Web Store. I tried it, liked it, and I’m wondering if you would be open to me potentially acquiring Screenr?
- (2019-02-27, v:0.2.19) Dan Westmoreland: Open to Selling Screenr?
Willing to part ways with your extension?
- (2018-04-02, v:0.2.17) Max Rempel: Paragraph is not implememnted
In the comment when typed, new paragraphs are accepted. But in the saved link, they are removed!