This extension adds a button to videos all over the web to play them in Queue Player
PLEASE NOTE: To use this extension you must also download the the Queue Player app. Download it here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/queue-player/cnggefgheicadmhhleejikmdmijonppl If the app is not installed clicking to open the app will open the chrome store link to download it. This extension adds a button to videos while browsing the web. Left clicking this button will add the video to the queue. Right clicking this button will play the video immediately in Queue Player. YouTube and videos embedded in a HTML5 player are supported. Updates: Version 1.1.1: -Many improvements to adding videos from YouTube. -Improvements to button placing on some websites.
- (2018-01-22) chanel g: Thank you very much for this extension, can't put into words how good this is! I do have some improvements that would definitely make it easier/ better to use! 1. Please fix the cloud button that allows you 'visit video's website'. because on YouTube it will always take me to the first video in my queue and sometimes I'd like to check out something on the video's original page. 2. Please allow a shuffle button, which is silly I know, but allows you to watch your videos in a surprise queue! 3. Please make the 'media control buttons' stand out a little more, as they are very cute, but hard to find sometimes. 4. Please separate the 'share button' and the 'menu button' a little further. As I fiddle with the two when I'm trying to press one. I really like the extension, it has a lot of potential and is well designed! I'll come back when I think of more! But I like it! 💜
- (2017-09-29) Datlad Lonk: A great time saver! It's now a simple, streamlined process to spend a few minutes adding a bunch of videos to a disposable playlist. I love being able to 'set it and forget it' and queue up an evening's worth of YT videos just to leave playing in the background or on my second monitor. Every process that YT has for achieving this is needlessly time consuming and tedious, including the 'watch later' list.
- (2017-09-09) М: Видео не передается
- (2017-06-16) Animation games -junior-xavier: otmo recomendo
- (2017-03-29) Jimmyskydive: Especially great if youre having problems with the existing player on youtube or the like. I like being able to set the videos up you want to watch in a playlist!
- (2016-11-02) Emily Corfield: So useful! Sometimes you wanna go back to a video that you have watched but you cant find it. PERFECT!
- (2018-12-06, v:1.1.1) Chele: Doesn't hook to Chromecast
I see no option anywhere to hook to my Chromecast, which is working just fine and can be accessed by Chrome, YouTube, and various apps on my phone.
- (2018-09-19, v:1.1.1) chanel g: Freezing
Currently the extension is freezing and I have to exit to be able to use the controls!
- (2018-01-08, v:1.1.1) Chris Hall Aka Prize Gotti: Icon
I love this extension, but I don't know if it's me, but the icon that appears on vids and thumbnails is kinda large. Would it be possible to make it slightly more discrete? Like the size it in my navigation bar?
- (2017-10-02, v:1.1.1) Dean Beck: Random Playback Button
I would really love the addition of a random playback button. If, for example, you have a folder of hundreds of short videos, a random selection button means you never know what is going to be played next. Brilliant for watching clips and keeping the viewing fresh.
- (2017-10-02, v:1.1.1) Randy Riggs: deluxe
is there a deluxe version?
- (2017-09-29, v:1.1.1) Datlad Lonk: Add Functionality for Reddit pages.
I love this plugin! It would be really great to add some functionality for Reddit specifically, since a lot of their pages act as video aggregates. It would be great if users could change the 'expand' button that is used to show/hide the video player into the 'add to queue' button from this plugin. May seem like a small addition, but it's a lot of time saved if a user is trying to simply add the top 10 r/videos links to a playlist.
- (2017-07-10, v:1.1.1) John Roach: API Restrictions
I can cast videos from youtube, but i can't cast them from queue player due to API restrictions. This is very frustrating. Please help.